Mixing Steroids

kari

I need help
A friend of mine has been on Clenbuterol and she wants to start taking a low dosage of Anavar. What do I tell her? How would she cycle them together?

Just to clarify Clenbuterol is not a steroid.

How long has she been on clen and for how long?

She can cycle them together but before she does try ask her about the clen first.

Then we can give you sample.

Hey Miss Muscle,
She calls clen her steroid so lol anyway. I take Clen myself and I do it 3 days on and 3 days off for 2 weeks. So I believe shes been doing that for 1 cycle so far and shes only taking up to 40 mg so far on her next cycle she'll go up to 60mg. I think the Anavar is 10mg tablets, I think thats what she said. theyre blue square. anyway can she just start off with 5 mg. Or should she do anavar in the 2 weeks shes off Clen or can she just start taking Anavar continuously? I'm curious should I take anavar or is primoblan good too. I'm going out of country for 3 months at the end of the year to take a huge dive internship so I wanna build some good hard muscle.

Hey Kari!

Most studies show that clen loses its effectiveness after approx 21 days.

I would suggest she cycle it for 6 to 8 weeks.....2 weeks on...2 weeks off.
She should start low at 20 or 40 mcg to see how she reacts. Then she can move up but I wouldn't suggest moving up over 100 mcg.

If she wants to do the anavar as well tell her to start at 2.5 or 5 mg and see how she fares from there. The anavar can be cycled straight for 8-12 weeks but with the clen don't go past 8 weeks.

If you want to do anavar or primo start at low dosing. Real primo is hard to come by though.

Just both of you make sure your diet is in check as well as your training or else the clen and anavar won't do much.

If the 3 days on 3 days off works for you then leave it....I'm just curious....after the 2 weeks what do you do?

well I was told cycle 3 on 3 off for 2 weeks then off so I go off of it then I start again two weeks later. Do you think it would be more effective to do it 2 weeks straight ? I was told that if I do it 3 on 3 off that body wouldn't have time to build up an immunity to it?

I go on the eliptical for an hr on level 9 then I go for 11/2 bike ride, I'm starting weight training once my bad knee gets alittle stronger. My cousin got me some t3 she said if I cycle it in it will help me achieve my goals faster, I'm not sure how it works though? and is it safe for my friend to use?

I'm assuming thermalean is an over the counter fat burner? Doing it 2 weeks on and 2 weeks of compared to 3 days on and 3 days off is your personal preference.

I know of more people that do it the two weeks on and off then days so you might want to try it.

There is no need to do the thermalean if cycling clen.

Using T3 is only a last resort thing to do. You can screw up your thyroid and metabolism if you are not careful.

You are not at the point where you should do T3....that is for experienced people. I personally don't even think you have your diet or training nailed properly to do clen but all I can is give my opinion. You will do what you will do.

Using T3 is only a last resort thing to do. You can screw up your thyroid and metabolism if you are not careful.

Thats simply not true and it certainly has nothing to do with caution. There have been studies on long term administration of t3 and the thyroid almost always bounces back to normal within a few days of stopping. Lots of myths about t3 floating around out there on the internets, most have no merit. The worst thing about t3 is the amount of muscle youll burn if your not using a decent amount of gear.

Thats simply not true and it certainly has nothing to do with caution. There have been studies on long term administration of t3 and the thyroid almost always bounces back to normal within a few days of stopping. Lots of myths about t3 floating around out there on the internets, most have no merit. The worst thing about t3 is the amount of muscle youll burn if your not using a decent amount of gear.

Sorry but use of T3 should be a last resort for this poster, there are so many other things she could do.

Caution does have a lot to do with administration, we certainly don't want her doing mega doses.

Yes there have been studies, but like you said and I quote you "the thyroid almost always bounces back to normal"....ALMOST being the key word. Do you personally guarentee it will.....I think not, so I stand by MM and her advice.

I think sometimes you forget you are posting in the Woman's forum with statements like you last one about running a decent amount of gear so you don't burn off muscle mass.....good advice for a guy, but has absolutely nothing to do with this thread or poster.

I guess we will have to agree to disagree on this.

Long term or short term using T3 should be last resort always because it will change the metabolism. Most of my research on T3 is from schooling and scientific research instead of the internet. I'm not sure what is being said or if they have merit or not.

I know T3 is used too often for fat loss when it is not necessary.

If you look at the background of the original poster you will see the diet and training are not up to par for T3 use or in my opinion even for clen use.

I would rec the clen 2 weeks on 1 week off or 2 on 2 off. but to each there own.
also the dose for clen is in MCG not MG theres a bigg diff. i know what you ment thow. but thought i should point that out just in case. for eg. 1MG is like 1000mcg.

i think 5mg anavar is good and should be straght thruw not off and onn. go 7-10wks with the var.

*personally i dont like clen,not very healthy*

cycle:
wk1-10 Anavar (var) 2.5-5mg ed
wk1-10 primo 150mg ew

*remember diet and trainning will make it or break it.*

also i agree dont screw with the T3. atleast not just yet.

good luck!!! :)

I guess we will have to agree to disagree on this.

Long term or short term using T3 should be last resort always because it will change the metabolism. Most of my research on T3 is from schooling and scientific research instead of the internet. I'm not sure what is being said or if they have merit or not.

I know T3 is used too often for fat loss when it is not necessary.

If you look at the background of the original poster you will see the diet and training are not up to par for T3 use or in my opinion even for clen use.

All the studies i was referring to may be available to read on the internet but theyre still bonafide medical studies. Just because you can find it on the web doesnt give it any less validity or make it opinion as opposed to fact. Just another resource. Furthermore, i have my own anecdotal evidence as ive used t3 on 3 different occasions for 8 weeks a pop and had my thyroid tested after each run. It was back to normal each time within a week.

I will agree that t3 is no substitute for a poor diet.

I would rec the clen 2 weeks on 1 week off or 2 on 2 off. but to each there own.
also the dose for clen is in MCG not MG theres a bigg diff. i know what you ment thow. but thought i should point that out just in case. for eg. 1MG is like 1000mcg.

i think 5mg anavar is good and should be straght thruw not off and onn. go 7-10wks with the var.

*personally i dont like clen,not very healthy*

cycle:
wk1-10 Anavar (var) 2.5-5mg ed
wk1-10 primo 150mg ew

*remember diet and trainning will make it or break it.*

also i agree dont screw with the T3. atleast not just yet.

good luck!!! :)

Yes!!! mcg not mg! That is a great catch.

Back