Mk 677 sarmsearch sponsored log

sleep seems better when I'm off mk. could be my trt dose not correctly balanced. plan to cycle back on mk within a week.

Do you know what happened to gibsonator i had him running a mk log also seems he may be banned?

25mg mk 8:10pm
after gym fat chipotle burrito
now 4 cups greek yogurt plus 1 cup frozen blueberries
I like your diet man sounds similar to mine do you guys have oporto in the states its a chicken burger shop that dose only grilled chicken burgers ect awesome body building food im sitting down eating a bondi burger 3 grilled chicken breast bacon avocado and lettuce beautiful

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9329386

Fasting and postprandial insulin and postprandial glucose increased significantly after MK-677 treatment, and the clinical significance of these changes will need to be assessed in longer term studies. Oral administration of such GHRP-mimetic compounds may have a role in the treatment of GH deficiency of childhood onset.Wonder if the glucose raise is reversible

I like your diet man sounds similar to mine do you guys have oporto in the states its a chicken burger shop that dose only grilled chicken burgers ect awesome body building food im sitting down eating a bondi burger 3 grilled chicken breast bacon avocado and lettuce beautiful
Never seen one. We have Chick filA

Quarter pound salmon
shot of acv
handful raisans
1 gram vit c
1 g fish oil
400mg coq10
400 iu vit E

Last edited:
Back