Mk677??***************?!?———

We have had huge success with MK677 and the CJC/IPAM. They are the best peptide formulations to date in our opinion.

the thing with these research chemicals is that a lot of them are drugs that started to be developed by big pharma companies, but then pulled somewhere along the lines during clinical trial due to some issue. i don't like the idea of taking something that the FDA didn't want to continue trials on.

the thing with these research chemicals is that a lot of them are drugs that started to be developed by big pharma companies, but then pulled somewhere along the lines during clinical trial due to some issue. i don't like the idea of taking something that the FDA didn't want to continue trials on.

So you trust big pharma is what you are saying? :)

Peptides are just amino acids, it is like eating a super food but it doesn't have to pass through the digestive system. These are not old formulations like the pro-hormone market. Totally different.

Not only do they work great, they are actually safer than rhGH because you cannot overdose them. We know people that have been using some form of peptide for over a decade, but they have perfected these last 2 variations for sure. GHRP's and GHRH's made you so hungry, and stimulated cortisol, which can be good if you have adrenal fatigue, but not if your trying to lose android fat.

CJC/IPAM and Ibutamoren (MK677) have virtually no side effects and our client base has told us these are by far the best they have tried. Even some of our 10 year TRT clients say it is by far the leanest they have ever been.

Rant over :)

So you trust big pharma is what you are saying? :)

Peptides are just amino acids, it is like eating a super food but it doesn't have to pass through the digestive system. These are not old formulations like the pro-hormone market. Totally different.

Not only do they work great, they are actually safer than rhGH because you cannot overdose them. We know people that have been using some form of peptide for over a decade, but they have perfected these last 2 variations for sure. GHRP's and GHRH's made you so hungry, and stimulated cortisol, which can be good if you have adrenal fatigue, but not if your trying to lose android fat.

CJC/IPAM and Ibutamoren (MK677) have virtually no side effects and our client base has told us these are by far the best they have tried. Even some of our 10 year TRT clients say it is by far the leanest they have ever been.

Rant over :)
um yeah i think i trust pfizer and eli lilly just a tad bit more than a random company selling stuff on the internet. the FDA may be corrupt but i have no doubt in their quality control. the US has some of the best pharma companies in the world.

dude you can't sit there and honestly say that a basically unknown substance mk677 is safer to take than FDA regulated HGH. i understand you're trying to promote your company and as a business owner myself, i can tell you that when you say ridiculous things about your products it makes you look even worse. i'm not saying they don't work because i've taken gw501516 for a bit and let me tell you it fucking works, but i did not feel safe taking something that was pulled from clinical trials. there is a reason for that; because people with decades of experience and degrees from some of the top universities in the world decided the drug was no good and that it's basically defective.

at the end of the day you do not know what you're taking with these peptides because they're 100% unregulated. that is a FACT so don't even try to argue that. moreover, i'm not really interested in people who have been taking peptides for over a decade because what happens in the next decade? are they still healthy? i don't know.. nobody knows.. all i know is that i am only putting pharma grade shit in my body from now on because at least i know what's in there. that's also part of the reason bodybuilding is fucked these days because pros/aspiring pros are taking all this shit cjc ghrp igfdes and generic HGH. that stuff all belongs in the trash.

I'm with SoHo on this one... Fuck knows what the implications of all these designer drugs will be in a decade or worse, less.. You cant say the same for testosterone or even HGH because that shit has been around for soon closing in on century....
Straight from wiki:

Since MK-677 is still a Investigational New Drug, it has not yet been approved to be marketed for consumption by humans in the United States.[3] However, it has been used experimentally by some in the bodybuilding community. Since it chemically mimics the hormone ghrelin, it functions as a neuropeptide in the central nervous system and crosses the blood-brain-barrier.[4][5][6][7] According to some recent research and discussion, there is a concern that its particularly longer half-life might over-stimulate the ghrelin receptors in the brain and lead to some harmful mental side effects.

I for one is not interested to find out what those harmful mental side effects could be.
Specially nothing that JUST started PRE clinical trials during 2017... That shit is barley years old and you IMT talks about people who's taking it for over a decade?

Last edited:
Hahaha

Clueless

Every pharmacy in America is regulated by the FDA.

Sounds like both of you have no clue what your talking about, but that doesn't surprise me.

I mean here you are trying to convince people that taking something from a FDA regulated pharmacy is dangerous, but your bathtub gear is not? LOL

BTW

Feb 1998 MK-677, an Orally Active Growth Hormone Secretagogue, Reverses Diet-Induced Catabolism

July 1999 Oral administration of the growth hormone secretagogue MK-677 increases markers of bone turnover in healthy and functionally impaired elderly adults. The MK-677 Study Group

You guys should recognize a vet member when you see one, and not be so quick to run your mouth to them when you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.

BTW PapaNoel do I need to retrieve your recent posts about the dosages of bathtub gear your using? Or can we all agree an American FDA regulated pharmacy is a lot safer than what you're doing?

Last edited:
Oh wow so the newbs think running bathtub gear is totally safe but not peptide formulations from FDA regulated pharmacies, got it.

Its funny when people trust the fda as law.. its a known fact that they have been paid off in the pass to not approve certain drugs. If you have one drug that, lets say makes three other ones obsolete then the companys that make the three catch word of this and then go pay people at the fda to not approve the new drug. Its all about the money, not our well being as much. As some people here can see its obvious how people get brainwashed to think it cant be good if the fda didnt approve it.

In big Pharma its not who you know its who you blow.

Also there has been many many drugs that the fda approved that ended up having to be pulled because of complications they ended up causing. There are cancer drugs that are not legal here because of the fda but they use them in other countries with major success. Again it boils down to the fda being paid off to not approve certain drugs. The fda is crooked and to think they care about the people, thats being naive.

Last edited:
Its funny when people trust the fda as law.. its a known fact that they have been paid off in the pass to not approve certain drugs. If you have one drug that, lets say makes three other ones obsolete then the companys that make the three catch word of this and then go pay people at the fda to not approve the new drug. Its all about the money, not our well being as much. As some people here can see its obvious how people get brainwashed to think it cant be good if the fda didnt approve it.

In big Pharma its not who you know its who you blow.

Also there has been many many drugs that the fda approved that ended up having to be pulled because of complications they ended up causing. There are cancer drugs that are not legal here because of the fda but they use them in other countries with major success. Again it boils down to the fda being paid off to not approve certain drugs. The fda is crooked and to think they care about the people, thats being naive.

so now you're using conspiracy theories as a justification of why you use peptides. lol! what are you 8?

"mk677 was supposed to be approved, but the rothschilds paid off the FDA not to!!" lol jesus christ

"peptides", and I use that word loosely because some, like MK, are actually non peptide agonists, have been around a really long time. One of the main reasons they were never pushed through to the mainstream is because rhGH used to be so cheap you could buy 10IU for like 3 bucks. Now it costs 100x that.

The FDA saw the potential in rhGH and how it can almost miraculously heal all kinds of intrinsic illnesses from bad cholesterol all the way to diabetes. That would mean America would no longer need all the other band-aid drugs that make the US economy turn. So since that is bad for business, rhGH can no longer be compounded as of about 8-10 years ago. Now you can barely get it, Israeli Tev-Tropin (the cheapest) is out of stock and they are giving it to children to increase final height.

This is just one of the many examples of the FDA pushing money into the coffers of their donors. It is literally the mob, and no they do not care about you.

So since rhGH became so heavily restricted, even though in other countries it is not at all, the peptides hit the scene to fill a void that used to be rhGH. Between research companies and FDA regulated compounding pharmacies, some variations of the peptides have been in use for 25 years.

So thats why we even have reasonably priced peptides, that actually in the end worked out better than rhGH for those looking for optimal GH levels. One day they will control the peptides too, some pharmacies I talk to are already worried about them being restricted and have had many talks with the FDA during "inspection" (raid).

FYI peptides are actually safer than rhGH because you cannot overdose them, and to try and say ghrelin receptors will get..... burnt out? LOL I guess like the HCG desensitization myth? As I said we have been using some variation of ghrelin stimulator for over a decade, and ghrelin receptor desensitization doesn't exist clinically, just like HCG desensitization doesn't exist clinically.

Hey maybe your androgen receptors will get burnt out from t too! lol

So for some newbs to come in here and try to tell me what these peptides are and what they do is quite laughable, because we have a large client base that has been a part of the evolution of the peptides.

This is so important because every veteran eventually learns that stacking all these steroids just gives you a temporary effect, thats why they are best suited for competitions. But for the person that is trying to achieve a lasting result, there is nothing better than testosterone optimization combined with growth hormone optimization, nothing. This synergistic effect has even been proven in multiple studies.

Remember, the HPTA is not the only hormonal axis in the human body, there is also the Somatropic axis. Both need to be addressed for maximal result.

So for some newbs to come in here and not only call IMT a liar, as to imply we would need to deceive people to sell a product, but also pretend they have a clue what they are talking about when they obviously do not, that is also quite laughable and frankly insulting.

IMT stopped doing deca, winnie, anavar all that stuff over 6 years ago. Because we have seen the evolution with our own eyes, not only is GH optimization and T optimization a lot more effective than these archaic estrogen like steroids, it is far safer.

Last edited:
"Now you can barley get it, like the FDA controls the world."
This thread is pathetic and i remember why I stayed away from ology :p

"Now you can barley get it, like the FDA controls the world."
This thread is pathetic and i remember why I stayed away from ology :p

Thats right, you can barely get rhGH and you have to pay market price if you want the real thing, I wasn't talking about your Chinese bath tub bullshit rhGH. Real pharma grade rhGH.

If you don't want to be treated like a newb, don't act like one.

Last edited:
Thats right, you can barely get rhGH and you have to pay market price if you want the real thing, I wasn't talking about your Chinese bath tub bullshit rhGH. Real pharma grade rhGH.

If you don't want to be treated like a newb, don't act like one.
if you have the right sources you can get almost any pharma grade product you want. i've been taking hgh for years. always stuck to norditropin and humatrope and they never let me down. although a tiny bit more expensive, norditropin has always been noticeably more potent which is due to it's superior stability over humatrope. because humatrope is so fragile even before reconstituting i can guarantee that by the time it's in my hands reconstituted and going into my stomach, that 3iu i think i'm injecting is probably more like 2.3, where as norditropin can be kept at room temp for 3 weeks with no degrading. honestly i've only used humatrope for a few months before finding out that it needs to be kept cool even before reconstituting. you never know how it's handled before that...

so now you're using conspiracy theories as a justification of why you use peptides. lol! what are you 8?

"mk677 was supposed to be approved, but the rothschilds paid off the FDA not to!!" lol jesus christ

Easy snowflake I wasn***8217;t referring to MK directly was I? I was stating facts about the fda. Do your research before you start acting up like a typical liberal. Yeah the Roth whos? seems like your the one up to par on conspiracy theories. Go eat shit douchebag. :Pokeowned

Easy snowflake I wasn***8217;t referring to MK directly was I? I was stating facts about the fda. Do your research before you start acting up like a typical liberal. Yeah the Roth whos? seems like your the one up to par on conspiracy theories. Go eat shit douchebag. :Pokeowned
owned? you're sitting there laughing at the fact that you don't know who the rothchilds are you uneducated jerk off. get your head out of your ass and go read something other than steroids and "peptides" lol

if you have the right sources you can get almost any pharma grade product you want. i've been taking hgh for years. always stuck to norditropin and humatrope

Knock offs - You have been taking china bathtub rhGH.

Back