Mk677??***************?!?———

owned? you're sitting there laughing at the fact that you don't know who the rothchilds are you uneducated jerk off. get your head out of your ass and go read something other than steroids and "peptides" lol

A slave should know who his owner is. They own all of us.

owned? you're sitting there laughing at the fact that you don't know who the rothchilds are you uneducated jerk off. get your head out of your ass and go read something other than steroids and "peptides" lol

Again you are the one that is the pop tart....... like I never heard of the Rothschild family, I was basically saying Rothschild***8217;s are a conspiracy theorist wet dream to refer to. Like I said before eat shit douchebag.

Again you are the one that is the pop tart....... like I never heard of the Rothschild family, I was basically saying Rothschild***8217;s are a conspiracy theorist wet dream to refer to. Like I said before eat shit douchebag.

Aint no conspiracy theory. It's a fact. Like Nathaniel once said that, "if you give me power to control the currency of a nation, I care not who is in office."

Aint no conspiracy theory. It's a fact. Like Nathaniel once said that, "if you give me power to control the currency of a nation, I care not who is in office."

Never said it wasn***8217;t true, just stated that the Rothschild family is a favorite of conspiracy theorists. There***8217;s plenty of more powerful families than the Rothschild family also. Dig deep ;)

I now some have said there are no side effects to MK677, but that is not true. You get the same sides as if you are taking HGH, which actually is a good thing as it means it is doing the job properly. HGH is better, but at a FAR higher price, and you have to inject.

I have used MK677 quite a bit and does its job well if you get some good stuff. As always, buyer beware.

The Windsors are richer, own more land, and are more powerful than the Rothchilds are. That said, if half of the conspiracy theories are at least partially true, those two families work together so it does not matter at all.

Personally, I have so little power and influence over the world that I do not care who really runs the show behind the scenes. None of us can do anything about it, so it is something best not worried about. :)

I now some have said there are no side effects to MK677, but that is not true. You get the same sides as if you are taking HGH, which actually is a good thing as it means it is doing the job properly. HGH is better, but at a FAR higher price, and you have to inject.

I have used MK677 quite a bit and does its job well if you get some good stuff. As always, buyer beware.

Have you tried dandelion root for the water retention? Our clients have used it with really good success

Back