MMA cycles

overeem just got tested positive for having high testosterone level. but they said he did not test positive for steroids. so what could it be? i'm curious to know if anyone has any knowledge on this.

He had a high Test:Epitest ratio which could still be the case of him recently coming off cycle. Maybe he's running test prop or TNE which seems to also be pretty popular.

Overeem lost at 205 because his body wanted to be heavier. he lost so much energy trying to cut to an unnatural weight. he might have taken roids but even naturally he had no business at 205

Anderson and Jones will never fight. Anderson fights at 185 and can easily stay there. Jones fights at 205 and is only going to get bigger, in 5+ years Jones will make the jump to heavyweight like Overeem

And roids didn't stop Sonnen from getting choked out by Silva..Sure Sonnen beat him up 4.5 rounds but he tapped/ gave up. Silva never gave up and Sonnen couldn't finish him.

They all run gh according to my guy in these circles. Big muscle physic isn't good for fighters. I've been boxing and mma for 5yrs...aches and pains I can see gh use.

Naive... Peds are in every sport on the planet... Some worse then others. I compete for now without using but will change that soon. Only because I see the benefits first hand in my gym on a daily basis. As well as the improvement of those that use. Lots of good points as far as what to and to not use though. Thanks for the information

How can you say these fighters never used steroids? And then in the very next line say "if they are on some shit how can we really know?". Randy for sure has used TRT. All you need is a good doc who can keep your levels in the upper limit of normal. This alone will improve performance. Unless you know these people personally very,very well how on earth do you know if they use or not. I've trained in martial arts (including MMA) for many years. And many people I know very well did not know if I was using or not. Steroids are performance enhancing even for fighters, no question about it. The type of training you do determines your physique.

It is very naive to say that GSP or any other fighter does not use steroids. Maybe Anderson Silva is clean maybe he isn't. But if you had two Anderson Silva's and one was clean and the other was on EQ and Test. You can be quit sure that the EQ/Test Anderson has a considerable advantage.
BJ Penn nick diaz fedor randy, jones some of the best fighters ever never used steriods.Even GSP who alot say uses never did. it doesnt make sense to juice in mma muscle will not help u in this sport and if they are on some shit how can we really know?

Gsp had titties in 2010, all the guys at quest are on trt... But your right there are a few guys out there that compete with out it... I don't presume to say this one or that one just that it's the same in all competitive sports. And evidently hip-hop....

You guys must not have watched PRIDE. Look at Shogun and Wanderlei Silvia's bodies when they fought in pride and look how dominating they where. Then look at what they looked like in the UFC and look how they performed. Wanderlei dropped to 185 because he couldn't juice anymore.

YOUR CRAZY if you think juice doesn't help. Allistair Overeem was 205 and was getting whooped on. Gains 50 something pounds of muscle and is killing everyone in his path. If you take steriods and you know who overeem is you know he takes steriods. NO WAY ON GODS GREEN EARTH he's natural.

Anderson Silvia did get his ASS WHOOPED for 4 rounds by someone on steriods and in the 5th round he pulled a nice triangle. I wouldn't call it luck but it goes to show you that when someone is taking something they are stronger and they can hold you down and whoop your ass.

amen brother! reem is the fucking man!

Yeah IMO Overeem is the future for a long time to come in that weight class!

Unlike that puke Lesnar! That pile of shit was handed a championship plain and simple! As soon as Vasquez and Dosantos showed up pussy boy started finding all kinds a reasons to be absent! I will give him his progression was impressive!

No one deserves a title shot on there third fight! Expecialy some dumb ass from WWE! Way to go Dana!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lesnar was great for the sport in many ways u cant deny that...its funny how everyone jumped off the brock bandwagon when he struggled

You guys must not have watched PRIDE. Look at Shogun and Wanderlei Silvia's bodies when they fought in pride and look how dominating they where. Then look at what they looked like in the UFC and look how they performed. Wanderlei dropped to 185 because he couldn't juice anymore.

YOUR CRAZY if you think juice doesn't help. Allistair Overeem was 205 and was getting whooped on. Gains 50 something pounds of muscle and is killing everyone in his path. If you take steriods and you know who overeem is you know he takes steriods. NO WAY ON GODS GREEN EARTH he's natural.

Anderson Silvia did get his ASS WHOOPED for 4 rounds by someone on steriods and in the 5th round he pulled a nice triangle. I wouldn't call it luck but it goes to show you that when someone is taking something they are stronger and they can hold you down and whoop your ass.

pride was much diff than the ufc level of competition rules..... not comparable in my book plus shogun looks the same

Silva has always shown Volnorability on his back! The fact that Chale held him down for 4/5 rounds wasen't surprising to me!

The guy that finally beets Silva will likely do it in a similar fashion! To say Overeem success is all do to AAS is ludicrus! IMO He's a beast for sure but he also does more in a fight than any other heavy does.

In that division it really boils down to who catches who! An who has a better chin. There all capable of putting each othe to sleep!

I like Overeem a BUNCH he made that fuck Lesnar retire with body shots! LOL

Just my Opinion

u watch the rematch he stuffed his take downs and when he did in first rd cudnt do much damage at all...great fighters adj and he proved still best in the world

lesnar was great for the sport in many ways u cant deny that...its funny how everyone jumped off the brock bandwagon when he struggled

I was never on it, regardless of how well he was doing. That guy acted like a jackass, especially after the Mir rematch.

One thing I will concede is that he brought a lot of fringe viewers to the sport. I wouldn't necessarily say that he was good for the sport itself, but he certainly was good for publicity.

Yeah but decca and tren will kill your cardio. They probably take HGH,TEST,EQ,VAR...I hear eq is really good because it increase your red blood cells which helps with your cardio. I train jitsu and tai and the worst thing you can take is dbol,tren,decca type cycle it will slow you down and kill your cardio...

i always hear that tren kills cardio and i assume thats correct for many people but i have a local guy who does tren only for mma and his cardio is FREAKING INSANE .

i always hear that tren kills cardio and i assume thats correct for many people but i have a local guy who does tren only for mma and his cardio is FREAKING INSANE .

yeah same here my buddy who is very good runs tren cycles all the time and he competes all over in BJJ. i know he uses clen to increase stamina he could "go for hours." it may be offsetting the tren. i know myself i got winded going up a flight of stairs on tren.

Back