Votes: 2 2.8%

Votes: 13 18.3%

Votes: 7 9.9%

Votes: 14 19.7%

Votes: 21 29.6%
  • 30+

Votes: 14 19.7%

• Total voters
35 lbs in 6 weeks on a tren 1 only cycle, firs cycle i ever did it was insane, but i lost a lot of the gains when i got shutdown hardcore, hahahahahaha

20 lbs right now. Eating a shit load and training hard. Though I will probably lose it now because I injured both my shoulders.

This guy at my gym told me he gained 60 pounds. I thought he was BS'ing. He is big but 60 pounds from one cycle? Doesn't that seem far fetched?

I guess you could put on 60 lbs, but it ain't gonna be all muscle...

On my last cycle I went from about 218-220 to 240, but there was some chub goin on. I went kinda nuts with the cals.

Miss Muscle said:
This guy at my gym told me he gained 60 pounds. I thought he was BS'ing. He is big but 60 pounds from one cycle? Doesn't that seem far fetched?

No its not far fetched, but he most likely gained a ton of fat.

Miss Muscle said:

That's very possibe, with 2g/week for 2 years. lol.

Gainen 10lbs On A Deca Only Cycle...400mgs A Week...keeped Half Of The Weight..little Bit Of Water But Its All Gravy...big And Think Now And Always Will Be........i Was Told This By A Pro Bb," For All Your Hard Work You Will Be Rewarded"....

I gained 9lbs on a Anavar (var) cycle while also dropping some bf, I think I gained so well on this cycle because my diet was imaculate also training was spot on and post cycle therapy (pct) was flawless....I'll pat myself on the back for this since no one else has :D

I also put my good gains down to this being my first cycle, and also 3 years natural training were I learned how my body reacts to certain types of training, I don't feel I would have got anything out of this cycle if I had started it 1, 2 years ago....i.e before I was ready.

jarbulldog said:
20lbs on my first cycle way back when
cosigns
and the worst part was i didnt even notice it, it was my friends that told me i had gained wieght. i miss those days.

40lbs on 400mg test e for 10 weeks with 4 weeks of dbol from 8-12 weeks. lost 10lbs during cycle when i started a-dex and it dropped all my water, so 30 pretty solid pounds, lost about 10lbs since then so even so 20-25lb very solid gain thats on 6 months later.

IMO you cannot put on more then 2lbs of muslce a week - and even that is a major stretch. Just take a look at a 1lb of steak - you think you can put on that much meat in a week? A lot of people are dreaming. 1lb a week is a very solid, realistic amount to put on. Anything more I would chalk up to water, fat and maybe luck.

outlawtas2 said:
IMO you cannot put on more then 2lbs of muslce a week - and even that is a major stretch. Just take a look at a 1lb of steak - you think you can put on that much meat in a week? A lot of people are dreaming. 1lb a week is a very solid, realistic amount to put on. Anything more I would chalk up to water, fat and maybe luck.

I understand what your saying because when I came off my cycle I dropped about 10 lbs and I'm sure it was water from the deca & test, but I still netted 22lbs on a 15 week cycle. The anadrol gave me a very nice kick the last 7 weeks or so, it definitely took my workouts to a different level.
Isn't the body like 90% water anyway???????

gained 20 lbs in 2 weeks on Turkish anadrol. It was even more amazing that before that i was stuck at 240 for around 4 months, i couldnt possibly stuff myself with any more food than i ate at that time, so the weight remained constant. As soon as i started the drol, the weight shot up like crazy. Never quite experienced anything of that sort, maybe on my first cycle only.

Obviously most of it was water, but the water seemed to be INSIDE the muscle, where you want it to be, and since we are 80% water anyway, sounds on the money to me :).

first cycle was 500mg Sustanon (sust) 8 weeks, and dbol 30mg for the first 4 weeks, went up 28lbs, and kept 22lbs of it. My bodyfat changed by maybe a %

Back