Mr.Supps NOW carries Dermacrine!!!

Mr supps has a huge array of only the best and most effective supps around. He will be continually adding awesome new products to the line up, as well as all the proven classics from the old days too :D

yea seems like every week we have new stuff its pretty awesome

Is Dermacrine suppressive?

When I finish my SARMS cycle + mini PCT, I wanna run a monster natural test cycle. TestStack17, Unleashed, HCGenerate, Forma, and now maybe Dermacrine.

Would it be a good idea to add Dermacrine to the Helladrol stack listed on the MrSupps website? Would these compounds work well together?

Thanks!

Is Dermacrine suppressive?

When I finish my SARMS cycle + mini PCT, I wanna run a monster natural test cycle. TestStack17, Unleashed, HCGenerate, Forma, and now maybe Dermacrine.

That's a little overkill since most of that stuff does the same thing. Would be cheaper to just run real test lol

Would it be a good idea to add Dermacrine to the Helladrol stack listed on the MrSupps website? Would these compounds work well together?

Also, I don't understand exactly how someone would use this product as it's listed on Mrsupps under both the Pro-Hormone and PCT categories?

Thanks everyone!

Also, I don't understand exactly how someone would use this product as it's listed on Mrsupps under both the Pro-Hormone and PCT categories?

Thanks everyone!
Ive read that its not a good choice for PCT because it is suppresive. Here and other forums.

Good to remember also that transdermal varieties of these products work far better than there oral counter parts

What is this stuff??

In laymans terms it basically a topical test cream bro, rather than pinning you rub it on your skin and its absorbed transdermally.
It makes a great test base for any oral steroid or prohormone cycle.

In laymans terms it basically a topical test cream bro, rather than pinning you rub it on your skin and its absorbed transdermally.
It makes a great test base for any oral steroid or prohormone cycle.

well put here nick

Back