Mrs. Ziegler interested in Test & or Npp

Ziegler

light weightlifter
My girl is a really hard worker long hours in the kitchen always bending always lifting.

Usually around this time of year she is working harder and putting in more hours than usual.

So she starts getting a sore back this and that starts eating alot of advil too.

At anyrate I mentioned and we have talked about having her try some steroids now and then to get her through these busy times.

Shes a really sttrong sturdy woman that likes to workout too.

Any suggestions on a regimen for her to try Npp or test maybe and what dose.

Just seems like it would be better for her to cycle up rather than eating 500 to a 1000 mgs of ib profin a day.

Edit Post***Reply***Reply With Quote****

Anavar only I mo.

Test and u ll be married to a man.

NPP? No idea

Avar will help her. LOW dose like 2.5-5 mg s a day and see how she re acts. I hear her sex drive will go up so...

Anavar only I mo.

Test and u ll be married to a man.

NPP? No idea

Avar will help her. LOW dose like 2.5-5 mg s a day and see how she re acts. I hear her sex drive will go up so...

I was thinkin because i have the test she could do a low dose cycle just to get a little stronger.

I was thinkin because i have the test she could do a low dose cycle just to get a little stronger.

You can put her on testosterone. First and foremost though; you need to make damn sure she knows exactly what the risks are. Clit enlargement, hair development, balding, voice deepening, acne, body odor changes, and of course - libido changes.

If she's willing to take the risk, then start very small. I use 0.3cc insulin syringes for my wife, and she gets a whopping 5 units (10mg) twice a week. That puts her a bit over normal, but she gets zero sides except libido and a small increase in clitoral size - which we're fine with as it makes sex better.

Just be ready to pull the plug, and no - an AI is not needed.

I did some readin a while back about women and npp because my wife was always complaining about knee pain. You have to sift through alot of garbage talk, but lots of women like npp as well. 50mg/wk would be considered a cycle dose for women who care about the side effects, if I'm remembering correctly.

If it is for no other reason than to get through work, I'd stick with the Ibuprofen. If you do use npp, use a low dose. A woman I knew used some deca and was miserable for a couple weeks. She had a problem with water retention. I suggested 50mg ew. She used 100. Whatever you decide on what is important is to keep the dosage low.

Back