MT2 Before and After. My Log lol

Ok well, I have a few hives from tanning so I am going to skip today and go tomorrow. Damn I hate being photosensitive! But I am already getting a pretty good tan (a lot better than I was 2 weeks ago), don't know if that is just from the 5xs at the tanning bed (2 with MT20 or the MT2 kicking in but I def feel tanner today.

Lol that too. Some people should not wear spandex

There should be a strecth thresh hold! Period exceed it and ass be flappin all over that would but a stop to that shit! Spandex and short shirts with belly rolls should equal Jail!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There should be a strecth thresh hold! Period exceed it and ass be flappin all over that would but a stop to that shit! Spandex and short shirts with belly rolls should equal Jail!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Personally, I find that look attractive. Big girls need lovin' too boys!

Lol Yes, thank god for my shorts.

The date was ok, thankfully I was an hour late due to an accident on the freeway. His parents had gone to bed already so we just left. It was really good for the first half the date then weird on the second half. He was planning future dates (or at least mentioning them) and seeing if I would be ok with going on them, I dunno but I think either he is just real as hell and says what is on his mind, OR he is just saying this stuff to get past the panties. He seems legit and we know all of the same people so... I don't know, I am still trying to figure him out a little bit. He did say that he is really into me and see that I get it, where most girls don't. Then he asked me if I am looking to be in a relationship. I HATE that question. Obviously, I am somewhat interested in you but do I see a future yet? How the hell do I know!? Slow down, lol. I'm not looking to get married next week. I told him let's just go with the flow and see what happens. He seemed ok with that answer. He called me 20 minutes after I got home to tell me he was going to sleep and would call me right when he woke up and he did. Grr, I just don't know. I'm gonna take it real slow as normal and just see what he is all about first.

I will keep ya'all updated lol, I can use different opinions.

It is a little weird, right? I mean I THINK he did it to make sure I got home alright but then he called me just to say gmorning and that he will talk to me later. Very short but thoughtful, I guess?

Back