Mule's 1220 Squat

I only saw the vid myself on youtube. I don't have the actual video as of yet. lots of criticism on Mr. Miller's lift..like being too high or powerlifting always go sumo to cut big ass distances...it's there in the comments. stupid fucks. welcome

Nothing non-legit about sumo and regardless, that's a big-ass squat.

Why do ppl have to criticize, ya know? That's an amazing feat. Unless you can do better, shut your mouth.

mranak said:
Nothing non-legit about sumo and regardless, that's a big-ass squat.

Why do ppl have to criticize, ya know? That's an amazing feat. Unless you can do better, shut your mouth.
99.99% of the people on these boards would be crushed just trying to stand with that much weight on their back

DADAWG said:
99.99% of the people on these boards would be crushed just trying to stand with that much weight on their back
I know. And so 99.99% of people can shut the fuck up when criticizing this amazing feat.

So powerlifters dont go parralel when hittin high numbers? Thats impressive anyway you look at it but I like seeing squats ass to the grass.

Dlove said:
So powerlifters dont go parralel when hittin high numbers? Thats impressive anyway you look at it but I like seeing squats ass to the grass.

It depends which fed, imo. Ever watch Ed Coan squat?

mike's thighs are so big that the bottom part of them probably broke parallel although the angle doesn't make that obvious. it's funny how guys (especially on youtube) who probably can't rep with 315 (some even less!) are dissing a world record holder in the squat..

Back