Muscle beautys before and after log

musclebeauty77

Hey guys so I thought I would share a little bit of where I've come from in my transition not to get into too much personal details but I would say about 20 years ago I was actually married and it in a very controlling and very dominant marriage my ex-husband was extremely of a violent nature and basically whatever he said pretty much went so I fell into a bit of a depression and ended up actually becoming very anorexic and bulimic. Long story short I basically was able to get out of my marriage and got full-time into powerlifting and made the transition from powerlifting over to bodybuilding just because I really loved the*physique of the bodybuilders much more lean much more cut not to say that some of the powerlifters nowadays are super shredded as well. So here is a picture of me back in the day...

View attachment 567624

Much more smaller in this pic

I have used quite a bit of different products in the past now*just seeing what works for me and my goal is to basically stay*much leaner.*I used to be just over 200 pounds at 5 foot 2 so I was actually carrying an awful lot of weight on a very small frame. Now i am 168 and love my transformation I have not been under a hundred and seventy in quite a few years. I strictly*use BT for all my needs*and absolutely *love them...BT ALL THE WAY...

View attachment 567625

View attachment 567626

View attachment 567627

I have used quite a bit of different products in the past now*just seeing what works for me and my goal is to basically stay*much leaner.*I used to be just over 200 pounds at 5 foot 2 so I was actually carrying an awful lot of weight on a very small frame. Now i am 168 and love my transformation I have not been under a hundred and seventy in quite a few years. I strictly*use BT for all my needs*and absolutely *love them...BT ALL THE WAY...

View attachment 567625

View attachment 567626

View attachment 567627

Awesome transitions and look. oh and nice tatoo as well :chimney:

Today i weighed in at 157 lowest ive been in a long time likely since i was in my early 20's yikes.....I cant say enough good things about the omad fasting diet for me its been amazing and has literally changed my life... I struggled a bit over the weekend due to eating dinner with family as I do have an ongoing battle with an eating disorder but the omad diet has really helped me so very much. Its unfortunate but once you have an eating disorder it never goes away other than you learn to eat smart and never overload on food.

ON a better note i am now adding into my mix of BT products which currently i am runnin

Injectables-

Primobolon 50mg likely taking that upto 100mg

Test propionate 25mg i always do a very low dose with awesome results

Orals-

Anavar 40mg

Winstrol 20mg

Peptides -

Iparmorlin

Hgh frag-191

Cjc-1295

Fatburners-

DNP JUST FINISHED*

Helios

Adding- arimidex and proviron

Also do 40 mins fasted cardio 5 days a week

View attachment 567633
View attachment 567634
View attachment 567635

Last edited:
The dnp i have cycled a few times before with great success.
I do a 14 day run with dnp start with 200mg dose to get it into your system than i run 6 days 250mg and the following 7 days after is when i take it to 400mg...

The normal dosage for beginners is 400mg DNP/day. Even an amount this sma;ll should provide outstanding results. A word of caution. DO NOT TAKE MORE, if you are not experienced with DNP-use. More advanced users may chose to go higher based on past experience.
The 400mg/day dosage is maintained for 7 days...gotta make sure you are drinking a ton of water on dnp also....
Anti-oxidants.Due to the DNP induced rapid combustion of fats, free-radical production skyrockets up-wards. To combat this, anti-oxidants must be used. Anti-oxidants are the single most important supplement to take on a DNP cycle.

a) Fat-soluble Anti-O: Vitamin E: 1000mgs/day*
B)Alpha Lipoic acid: 600-1000mgs/day

Water Not a supplement, but an absolute necessity.
DNP causes sweating and can be incredibly dehydrating. Dehydration is the NUMBER ONE cause of most DNP problems and deaths. Excessive dehydration results in over-heating. Dieters who do not replenish fluids properly while on a DNP cycle could die. The consensus among athletes is that at least two gallons of water must be consumed daily.

5. EAT FRUIT while on your DNP cycle

Fruit for some reason has been found to greatly reduce the lethargy associated with a DNP cycle. It also has a high water content therefore it helps to keep the dieter hydrated. Watermelon is an obvious choice....

Last edited:
I believe I have offended someone by my post # 12.. Due to one of my statements I'll not repeat. I sincerely apologize. As I said I meant no offense. I can see my lack of tact.

Just a note: I do try not to offend people on here as well anywhere.

Again sincerely ,
OMM

The dnp i have cycled a few times before with great success.
I do a 14 day run with dnp start with 200mg dose to get it into your system than i run 6 days 250mg and the following 7 days after is when i take it to 400mg...

The normal dosage for beginners is 400mg DNP/day. Even an amount this sma;ll should provide outstanding results. A word of caution. DO NOT TAKE MORE, if you are not experienced with DNP-use. More advanced users may chose to go higher based on past experience.
The 400mg/day dosage is maintained for 7 days...gotta make sure you are drinking a ton of water on dnp also....
Anti-oxidants.Due to the DNP induced rapid combustion of fats, free-radical production skyrockets up-wards. To combat this, anti-oxidants must be used. Anti-oxidants are the single most important supplement to take on a DNP cycle.

a) Fat-soluble Anti-O: Vitamin E: 1000mgs/day*
B)Alpha Lipoic acid: 600-1000mgs/day

Water Not a supplement, but an absolute necessity.
DNP causes sweating and can be incredibly dehydrating. Dehydration is the NUMBER ONE cause of most DNP problems and deaths. Excessive dehydration results in over-heating. Dieters who do not replenish fluids properly while on a DNP cycle could die. The consensus among athletes is that at least two gallons of water must be consumed daily.

5. EAT FRUIT while on your DNP cycle

Fruit for some reason has been found to greatly reduce the lethargy associated with a DNP cycle. It also has a high water content therefore it helps to keep the dieter hydrated. Watermelon is an obvious choice....

Would you reccomend DNP for beginners? what cycle number should one be at before even considering using it?

Back