Muscle "Tare" need advice on what to use to speed recovery.

Bast

Growing
Hey guys! It's been a long time since I was on here.

Anyways hope a few of the old fellas are still here!

I am currently back into competition and weight is 250+lbs at 5.10

Yesterday when doing chest, I was still barely at 400lbs (did 8 reps on this weight last week) felt a little off in the body as I have been going heavy for a longer period.
I went down first rep ok easy, second rep something felt off and on the way down on the third rep i could hear and feel how the pec went "riiiitch", so could my spotter. Pec got really swollen but couldn't see any internal bleeding or anything.

Went to a friend who knows alot more about this and he said he too didnt think it tore of but I could have gotten a big split in the pec.

Today I have little movement without pain and also bruise/blood in my bicep, still swollen in the pec.

I need to come back from this quick!

I was thinking of adding a little EQ (1cc EW) and also 2iu of GH ED for 50 days or something.

Would TB500 be a better option than GH? I am only looking to heal up as fast as possible.

Currently running 1g of Test E EW

running the growth would be a good idea it wouldn't be a bad idea to look into igf aswell

Hi and thanks for youre reply.

As said I know a lot about GH but would like input from guys who have used it for the same reasons as I will.

I have read very little about igf1-lr3 really doing all the good it is said to.

Again, has anyone used it for this reason? Wouldn't the GH alone be better than adding extra igf?
IF igf really does work (have used it 3x's without any real benefit in growth) for injuries like these I will get some asap. At what doses would it be good? Again I am only looking to heal good and fast...

massage ice and heat. you need to keep blood flowing to the site. try and stretch the peck in ways that won't cause more injury. it is possibly more of a pull from the chest being contracted and under that much weight. try and stretch without putting to much stress on it. give it a couple days and if you don't feel it is getting any better then it is probably some sort of tear which in the chest as long as it did not separate can heal quickly. that sounds like a painful thing. igf can help promote healing. there have been many nfl players who have got in trouble for the use which they said they have used to recover and heal quicker. i feel that if they are using it for those purposes i would guess that it works very well. i know a lot of people also recommend tb500 for injuries as well. from my experience the best way to heal is to let your body do its thing. it will heal quickly if the right steps are taken since this is a muscle injury start cramming some bcaa's to help rebuild it quickly i think that from the way you described it you can move past this rather quickly. stretching always hurts but first try gentle rubbing of the area then ice and of course ibuprofen will reduce some inflammation. then try to stretch it out. get some blood flowing to the area should help loosen it up. try some of the things for a couple days and see how it feels. keep us updated on recovery. from my experience in this field the swelling is more likely from a pull maybe tiny tear then a very serious injury so i would guess that it should heal rather quickly if you help it along the best that you can.

ive ran igf des with great results in terms of recovery, never lr3 tho, or tb500, im sure you would obtain better benefit with adding gh to the igf I could be wrong however, and you could probably take baby asprin to thin your blood and get it flowing a little faster

Hi and thanks for youre reply.

As said I know a lot about GH but would like input from guys who have used it for the same reasons as I will.

I have read very little about igf1-lr3 really doing all the good it is said to.

Again, has anyone used it for this reason? Wouldn't the GH alone be better than adding extra igf?
IF igf really does work (have used it 3x's without any real benefit in growth) for injuries like these I will get some asap. At what doses would it be good? Again I am only looking to heal good and fast...

sorry to hear about your injury bro, and I think HGH is your best bet. nothing else will heal that in my opinion other than medical practice. I've done something similar to my bicep and gh helped I believe but taking it easy on the specific muscle worked best. I don't agree with the usual doctor recommended rest as I feel getting blood in the damaged are is crucial. if you're benching that kind of weight I'm guessing your chest development is pretty good, so train around it and do some very light exercises to hit that area. even the motion with no resistance should help. I'm no doctor but I have about thirty years in the gym with all kinds of injuries. just my 3cnts. good luck brother.

Hey man what Bigboss said, I would have to agree. You need to rest, ice often and massage and keep the blood circulating. I injured my forearm which I stressed my tendon in my elbow. It really sucks, I even went to the doctor. (I don't like doctors but I needed to get some answers) I am using a TENS machine which is a machine they use in PT (electrical pulses) to get my muscle to stimulate and keep the blood flowing followed by immediate ice. I am going to do this for a week (rest my arm) And then slowly do exercise and see how it feels on my forearm.

But for you rest your chest b/c you do not want to make it worse. HGH probably best or less expensive route do IGF-LR3 with GHRP-6 or GRHP-2 (I like better) with Mod-129 twice a day or even three times a day. Read the stickies in peptides section. TB500 I have but still haven't tried it yet. If you want to find out ratios would be in the same forum. How much BAC and for IGF-LR3 you want to use and acid base for longer life expectancy.

my opinion I would rest, ice, and possibly massage for better recovery.

Good luck man!

massage ice and heat. you need to keep blood flowing to the site. try and stretch the peck in ways that won't cause more injury. it is possibly more of a pull from the chest being contracted and under that much weight. try and stretch without putting to much stress on it. give it a couple days and if you don't feel it is getting any better then it is probably some sort of tear which in the chest as long as it did not separate can heal quickly. that sounds like a painful thing. igf can help promote healing. there have been many nfl players who have got in trouble for the use which they said they have used to recover and heal quicker. i feel that if they are using it for those purposes i would guess that it works very well. i know a lot of people also recommend tb500 for injuries as well. from my experience the best way to heal is to let your body do its thing. it will heal quickly if the right steps are taken since this is a muscle injury start cramming some bcaa's to help rebuild it quickly i think that from the way you described it you can move past this rather quickly. stretching always hurts but first try gentle rubbing of the area then ice and of course ibuprofen will reduce some inflammation. then try to stretch it out. get some blood flowing to the area should help loosen it up. try some of the things for a couple days and see how it feels. keep us updated on recovery. from my experience in this field the swelling is more likely from a pull maybe tiny tear then a very serious injury so i would guess that it should heal rather quickly if you help it along the best that you can.

Thanks bro! I have been slowly streching the are and the swelling is also going away (still 1.5x's its regular size, heck, i have one pro pec lol) but it isn't very nice. Will rest from shoulders and chest this week completely as I can feel it towards my armpit too. Next week i'll try start doing side laterals etc as this also will give it a good strech. I have a international competition next spring so I would like this gone lol...

sorry to hear about your injury bro, and I think HGH is your best bet. nothing else will heal that in my opinion other than medical practice. I've done something similar to my bicep and gh helped I believe but taking it easy on the specific muscle worked best. I don't agree with the usual doctor recommended rest as I feel getting blood in the damaged are is crucial. if you're benching that kind of weight I'm guessing your chest development is pretty good, so train around it and do some very light exercises to hit that area. even the motion with no resistance should help. I'm no doctor but I have about thirty years in the gym with all kinds of injuries. just my 3cnts. good luck brother.

Thanks! Yeah that's what i thought too. I have actually never used GH but was going to get on it next year either way. Again, will 2iu/day work well? Should I site it in the pec or could I just use subc?
I will be heading to the gym to get some blood in the biceps very easy today and then also strech the pec easy.

On another note, I have never been this tired before! Due to high workload I usually get around 6 hours of sleep, since the injury my body is so fucking tired. Been sleeping 8 hours at night and napping all day so get around 11 hours of sleep...

Any more advice would be great, thanks!

Back