Muscletech and BSN!!!

hektic_gtfour

just a few questions
What is the opion on Mucletechs Gakic Leukic and Creakic?
and also the BSN no-explode and Nitrix??
Do you think it would be worth stacking all of these products?
None of them really do the excact same thing just not sure weather that would dimish the effects of one of the other products if taken together..
I am taking the two BSN products but I have been wanting to try the muscletech ones especially gakic and leukic....
any feed back would be great..

Gakic in powder form is so hard to mix that they're making it only in capsule form...which you have to take 8 of for 1 serving. I tried gakic for 1 week and saw nothing personally. I wouldn't recommend any muscletech product, because of the price. I believe they've spent too much money on advertising and endorsements and are making the money back by reaming....(my opinion)

Nitrix worked well for me, but I have no problem taking pills. These are very large and if you don't like swallowing multiple large pills, then do not order them. NO-XPLODE is also a good product, but is well known to upset people's stomachs.

The_Chemist said:
I tried gakic for 1 week and saw nothing personally. I wouldn't recommend any muscletech product, because of the price. (my opinion).

Geez...so if u dont put on 10lbs by next week your never going to take protein powder again?

Eat it or Beat it!!! said:
Geez...so if u dont put on 10lbs by next week your never going to take protein powder again?

Gakic's claims that you will feel the difference the very first time you take the supplement. Supposedly an increase in strength of 10.5% (on average). So if I didn't see the results after 7 useages that the manufacturer claims is average after the 1st dose, I don't continue to use the product.

I work at http://www.tropicanahealthandfitness.com, we did sell a 15 day muscle building stack which consisted of Gakic Leukic and Creakic. These 3 stack very well. However due to a company called Maxi Muscle which has claimed the "Kic" word in these products we had to discontinue the sale of Gackic. Im sure the same will go for the other 2 in the near future. Dont know about theses in the states though. But like said, they do stack very well, believe me.

MagicallyMinded said:
I work at http://www.tropicanahealthandfitness.com, we did sell a 15 day muscle building stack which consisted of Gakic Leukic and Creakic. These 3 stack very well. However due to a company called Maxi Muscle which has claimed the "Kic" word in these products we had to discontinue the sale of Gackic. Im sure the same will go for the other 2 in the near future. Dont know about theses in the states though. But like said, they do stack very well, believe me.

How do you know they stack well?

hektic_gtfour said:
just a few questions
What is the opion on Mucletechs Gakic Leukic and Creakic?
and also the BSN no-explode and Nitrix??
Do you think it would be worth stacking all of these products?
None of them really do the excact same thing just not sure weather that would dimish the effects of one of the other products if taken together..
I am taking the two BSN products but I have been wanting to try the muscletech ones especially gakic and leukic....
any feed back would be great..

The best way to find out how well/crappy something works is to take it by itself first. Then while ON that, add something later to see the coupled effect IF you plan on staying on the first supplement chosen. I haven't tried the Muscletech stuff, but I've posted a couple times on my opinion about NO-Xplode here and here.

The_Chemist said:
. I wouldn't recommend any muscletech product, because of the price. .
IM AGREEING WITH YOU, but what if they lowered their prices then recommend them? EAS has high priced products also, but man everyone loves EAS they spend tons of money on them and one is comlaining there.

Back