My 2nd cycle coming up. Opinions plz

young_Blooded

Im almost out of my first cycle which has been
1cc T200 for weeks 1-5
week 6 = sust250 + T200 + 4 cc's of Dbol 50mg's (sampled Sustanon (sust) and dbol)
wee6 7 = 400mgs of t200
week 8 = 400mgs of t200
week 9 = 400mgs of t200
week 10 = 400mgs of t200

The next cycle im trying to put together is

10 week cycle

Dbol weeks 1-4 @ 25mgs Every Day (what about 50?)
Weeks 1-10 1 cc of T200 a week
Weeks 5-10 1cc of T200 + 1 vile of Sust250 a week (total of 450mgs)

Im 20 years old, 6ft even and 241 lbs @ 15%. This will be my 2nd cycle please follow up with any comments.

Thanks everyone, !!

Cycle looks good but what about post cycle and anti E's. Dont forget the clomid and it would be good to have nolvadex on hand

im not understanding why you start your test dosage low, then bump up..........and theres no reason to jump to 50 mgs dbol on your 2nd cycle.....small steps forward......id keep a constant dose of test, and id stick with one instead of using t2 and sust.

Sensei Miagi said:
im not understanding why you start your test dosage low, then bump up..........and theres no reason to jump to 50 mgs dbol on your 2nd cycle.....small steps forward......id keep a constant dose of test, and id stick with one instead of using t2 and Sustanon (sust).

Same thought process here bro......., plus the fact that with the short esters in the Sustanon (sust), you are not really getting 450 mg/wk, you probably are not even going to get to the 400 mg/wk that you were at in your first cycle, and that's not a good thing to go down in dosage like that.

Save the d-bol!
Dont use Sus!

Keep your cycles simple/stupid!

Use 1 or 2 oils for your first 4-5 cycles and then add an oral.

I would take 4-600mg of t-200 for 8-10 weeks followed by clomid as a second cycle, or 400mg of test and 2-400mg of EQ

so scrap the sust250 alltogether?

what if i did nothing but Sustanon (sust) ...like 2 cc's of s250 a week?

that.....

or

2cc's of T2 for 10 weeks?

....i see were it makes more since since its my 2nd cycle.

If you really want to do both I would do the following:

1 Sustanon (sust) EOD for 20 days
Then 3cc T200 e/week (if thats what you want to use) for 7-8 more weeks.

The short esters in the Sustanon (sust) will be used effectively, plus you will get a sort of frontload with the longer esters.

It may sound like alot but look at it this way. This is esentially what youd have

wks 1-3 350mg Prop+PProp/wk (shorter acting)
wks 1-10 600mg Enanthate/Deconate/Iso (longer acting)

That is what I would do

LAWNSAVER said:
Save the d-bol!
Dont use Sus!

Keep your cycles simple/stupid!

Use 1 or 2 oils for your first 4-5 cycles and then add an oral.

I would take 4-600mg of t-200 for 8-10 weeks followed by clomid as a second cycle, or 400mg of test and 2-400mg of EQ

I agree with Lawn, keep it simple!!! Go with this!

Back