My AML Arrived!!!!!!!!

Stuff is top shelf, gains are coming fast, Im gonna run a 12 - 16 week cycle, will assess at 12 weeks to decide to continue and will post before and after pics for ya's to see!!

Dude, it all seem sweeeettt. Let me know how their Winstrol (winny) is. I'm dying to try it!

Dude, it all seem sweeeettt. Let me know how their Winstrol (winny) is. I'm dying to try it!

Sorry bro i can not report on Winstrol (winny) yet, thats being saved for a later date, but.... I'm doing ..
T-400
Prop
Tren ace. and the Anadrol and all of those are really good, very little discomfort with injection and gains are solid, this is one of the better UGL's i have encountered!!!

Sorry bro i can not report on Winstrol (winny) yet, thats being saved for a later date, but.... I'm doing ..
T-400
Prop
Tren ace. and the Anadrol and all of those are really good, very little discomfort with injection and gains are solid, this is one of the better UGL's i have encountered!!!
So how much T-400 you doing?? I'm doing T-300 Mon/ T-400 Thur / Prop Sat. Comes out to 800 total test , along with/400 Deca /200 Npp/. Have you tried their Dbol? Enjoy my Brother....

Right on bro I'm thinking about getting my hands on some aml gear as well glad all is working out keep updating

So how much T-400 you doing?? I'm doing T-300 Mon/ T-400 Thur / Prop Sat. Comes out to 800 total test , along with/400 Deca /200 Npp/. Have you tried their Dbol? Enjoy my Brother....

Hey bro.... T400 is 2 ml a week, Prop is 1 ml ED with 75 ml of Tren ED and 100 mg split in 2 doses of Anadrol, and I am getting fucking jacked.

I went out for dinner with my wife last night and some random chick came over to my table and asked me for my autograph, she thought I was Brock Lessnor lmfao!!!!!

Hey bro.... T400 is 2 ml a week, Prop is 1 ml ED with 75 ml of Tren ED and 100 mg split in 2 doses of Anadrol, and I am getting fucking jacked.

I went out for dinner with my wife last night and some random chick came over to my table and asked me for my autograph, she thought I was Brock Lessnor lmfao!!!!!

You should have told her you were Brock's Brother. Cock Lesnar.

Any update, when did you start, hows it coming along?

Started right at the new year, I have been running since then and all is good, happy with their products, i have ordered a few times and all has been very pleasent dealing with them, gains are coming fast, pip is not too bad but is noticable but not worst i have witnessed, i will post pics when i'm done the run!!

Any have any issues with AML?? Just wondering if they are true on their word that they will do there best to make it right. I have a small issue with my order. Just wondering if any others have had any issues and it was made right. Thanks.

Boss contacted me and resolved my issue. I'm very happy with the quick response. AML top notch customer service. Just a small error due to shipping my order out right away. Will be getting the rest of my order in a few days. Will definitely order again. This is my Second order through AML.

Back