My Bulk/Drop BF% at the SAME TIME diet!

Hi, just joined to the site, waiting to have a great time.

Ciao! This website is da finest, and I've bin looking for dis place for a long time now 'n I am sooo blessed I eventually got here.

I am 24 years old and starting my masters at Columbia.

I'm the kind of guy who likes to try original things. Right now unluckily I'm suffering from very painful otalgia and I'm using the internet as the exclusive path to cure it. I stumbled upon a very awesome web-ste which explains an interesting
earache home remedy. The website tells us all the measures needed for medicating it.

I am not clear about how accurate the info given there iz. If some experts over here who have xp with this stuff can have a peak and give your feedback in the site it will be good and I would highly value it, cause I'm truly suffering right now.

Thanks for reading it. U people are great.

Ciao! This website is da finest, and I've bin looking for dis place for a long time now 'n I am sooo blessed I eventually got here.

I am 24 years old and starting my masters at Columbia.

I'm the kind of guy who likes to try original things. Right now unluckily I'm suffering from very painful otalgia and I'm using the internet as the exclusive path to cure it. I stumbled upon a very awesome web-ste which explains an interesting
earache home remedy. The website tells us all the measures needed for medicating it.

I am not clear about how accurate the info given there iz. If some experts over here who have xp with this stuff can have a peak and give your feedback in the site it will be good and I would highly value it, cause I'm truly suffering right now.

Thanks for reading it. U people are great.

go see a doctor buddy.. forget that crap

also, we'd much appreciate it if you opened up your own thread for questions next time... you cant be hi-jacking other peoples threads...

yea, make your own.. i dont remember where, but theres a link to great protien bar recepies that you make at home.. imma look it up..

ntbm has protein bar mix.
Better Protein Bars

sweet potatos and yams are ready in 6 min in a microwave..

if you cant do that, boil 5-6 sweet potatoes for 40 min.. peel the skin.. add parmesian cheese, salt, garlic powder, and black pepper and mash them together.. you have garlic parmasian mashed sweet potatoes.. very yum...

it'll last you about 3 days... just add it to your container...

u can do brown rice bread, or ezekiel bread.. etc

its about getting creative..

sweet pot. or yams are my favorite. mashed or else i cut them thin and put them in a frying pan with no stick spray. a little "also salt" and im golden. if im feeling full but still need to finish them i use some low sugar ketchup.

yams are a bit creamier and sweet pot are more carroty in flavor. pick whatever you like better, and chow down.

Back