My cycle Test/Primo/Fina/Growth

DIESEL1

I'm planning on starting the following in about 6 weeks...I've been off now for about 4 weeks, so it will about 2.5 months from my last cycle. I was gonna start a cycle of Primo/Var, but I decided to wait to bulk instead.
Here's what i'm thinking:

Week 1-15 Test Cyp.(Upjohn) 400mg/week
Week 2-20 HGH(Serostim) 3iu/ED
Week 6-15 Primo(Shering) 300mg/week
Week 9-16 Fina(homemade) 75mg/ED
Week 17-18 HCG/clomid
Week 1-18 Arimidex(Zeneca) .25/ED

How does this sound?? The Test may seem low to some, but i usually use 200mg/week of Test and get good results, usually use lower doses for longer periods of time.

Stats are 6'3", 220 lbs., 6-7% Bf, done around 6 cycles

Any suggestions or opinions??
-Diesel1

Looks good if you actually have legit primo. There are so many fakes out there. I wouldn't take the chance unless you are 100% sure. Go with 600mg of eq instead. That would be cheaper and the odds of getting fake shit is low.

I wouldn't waste my money on primo, but that's you choice, obviously whatever you're doing works for you and if you have the $$, well more power to ya

oh yeah, run the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) week 16, then come off and run the clomid

I heard primo is real weak. Even being compared to prosteroids. And expensive. I wouldnt use it. I would just add the eq with high dosages. Much cheaper too. If i was to use primo I would go 800mg to 1 gram a week.

I sure wouldn't grow that much on 400 mgs. of test. Its a bulk cycle but I don't see much bulking power in it. Assuming you don't have estrogen problems that can't be controlled, why not bump up the test a bit?

It's not really a bulking cycle, more a lean mass cycle. I grow off of 200mg of American Cyp. a week, but i'm doubling it to 400mg/week. This will be sufficient. Don't have an estrogen prob., just going to take advantage of growing off of lower doses while I can, before having to take high doses. I'm 6'3, 220 lbs. at 6-7% Bf, only 20 almost 21 yr. old.

Should I keep like this or should I add in an oral such as D-bol or Anadrol

I was thinkin this:

Week 1-4 D-bol 20mg/day or 1/2 Anadrol 25mg/day
Week 1-18 HGH(Serostim) 3iu/ED
Week 17-18 HCG/clomid

Let me know what you think... should I add the oral or just keep it like this...

Week 3-20 HGH(Serostim) 3iu/ED
Week 17-18 HCG/clomid

Back