My experience with Pro Meds D-Bol

that sucks bro, hopefully you will get some good results from the rest of your cycle

I hope so too. The good thing is when I quit taking the Dbol I really didnt lose any of the weight. And I didn't have any water weight associated with the Dbol either. It's all solid gains from here on out.

I hope so too. The good thing is when I quit taking the Dbol I really didnt lose any of the weight. And I didn't have any water weight associated with the Dbol either. It's all solid gains from here on out.

Sounds like what one would expect fro T-bol?

???????????

Day 30

Weight: 200.00lbs (off the dbol and crappy diet over the weekend results in -4lbs in my weight).

350mg TEST Shot went very smoothly into my left glute.

Since I have quit taking the Dbol I have been feeling a lot better mentally and physically. I'm still having no clear signs of the TEST kicking in other than being a little more horny.

???????????

Stone- I put that entry in today Sept. 8th. I quit taking the Dbol like Sept. 1st if I remember correctly. As stated in my log last weekend was my birthday; which included bad dieting, drinking, not eating proper amounts of pros/carb/cals causing me to lose a couple of pounds (that I expected).

From reading older posts from past years I know that you hate when people dis a ruptible brand. Understand, thats NOT what I'm trying to do. I'm just trying to give everyone that is interested in reading an honest depiction of my experience with the brand.

While I have your interest in THIS thread, I would really appreciate any comments or suggestions from my log. I repsect you, and know that your more knowledgeable than I will ever be. Please advise accordingly. Thanks in advance Stone!

PS. My weight fluxuated from day to day give or take 2-3 lbs with or without Dbol. Check my weight checkins on the top of my logs. This is normal for me on or off of gear!!!!

Last edited:
Not sure what might of happened barry but I personally enjoy using GP orals. The orals have provided the most results for me over all other manufactures.

ive used geneza dbol in all my cycles and they have been pink maybe i read wrong but you said yours were blue?? i can only speak from my experiances and they have all been good with geneza dbol.

I ran promeds geneza dbol for my last cycle. Started at 40mgs a day and had such bad pumps i had to drop the dosage to 30 mgs, gained 12 pounds in the first 2-3 weeks, powerful stuff....You shouldve definitely felt something at that dosage...

I kind of felt the same way about the GP DBol. It was my first time using DBol, and I did make gains on it, they just werent what I thought they would be. Felt it may have been a bit underdosed.
However, their TBol was insane, and felt 5 times stronger than the DBol to me. Shit made me so strong it was scary.
Next oral I will be using will be GP TBol for sure.

I'm on wk 4 of my cycle, kick starting it with GP dbol 50mgs a day. Right now my strength is way up, whatever weight I was doing for my last set of 5, I am doing last 2 sets now. only put on 5-7 pounds but I'm trying to keep my gains clean. The pumps in my forarms when I grab those 110 db are so bad I hardly use my hands, also my rear delts feel like they are going to expload! I say they are good to go.
Just wanted to add that I didn't get them from naps, I used another source

friend of mine had a similar experience recently........personally i feel p-med is up to somthing lately.....

the first 2 times i received product from p-med all the tab packets had lables and isn lables...i ordered stan and methan-10's

last 2 times i have ordered.....no lables on packets....ordered the same items as the first two times...and the stan tabs seemed MUCH lighter in color, a milky yellow...the first two times i ordered they were pure yellow.....

Just my two cents, but I feel that p-med may be up to something and it got damn expensive

could not agree more! the fist two times it was great..lables, and ISN #'s checkout out on the manu. site!

last two times....NOT! came in blank packets...with hand written pen on the packets saying "stan" or "methan" ....found it VERY strange,,,especially becasuse the tabs were MUCH lighter in color, and there was no way i could verify the legitimacy of the product w.o the lables!

Find it very strange.....i emailed p-med about it..they said..."sometimes shipping runs out of lables, so they ship w.o them so you don't have to wait" .......if they get everything from GP as an authorized seller, wouldnt the packets come with the GP lables on them? not blank? Somthing is def. wrong!

looks to me like geneza made a bad batch! guys on OLM have been complaining about recent dbol aswell can't say i'm surprised virtually all UG labs produce bad batches at some time although it is rather worrying that these could be fake.....

Hey guys, just saw that some are still responding to this thread. I'm actually happy to hear that some are having the same experience as I did (sucks though I know). However, mine did come in the original packaging including the batch number and all that jazz.

It is possible that it might have been just a bad batch. Especially, since I DID feel some effects (some pumps, darker urine, some possible bloating, minor headaches, appetite supressed) but just in low amounts.

i have the worst luck....

everyone said that the gp dbol was the best....

i get it and nothing, and now people are saying it sucks????? wtf

Thats a trip I just got some D Bol from Geneza and there triangular and pink, they seem to be working great, 2 weeks in and
have gained 6 lbs.
5' 8"
200 lbs
9% BF
53 years young

Back