My Fina sides.

Exkon

Beleive it or not I have none. This is my first time using Fina and today was my 27th inject (75mg ed). Can't say this shit isn't great!

The Good:

I'm sleeping like a baby, no hair loss (could be because i'm using nizerol 2%), energy levels normal, sex drive normal (balls have shrunk a bit but not affecting my sex drive), strength has sky rocketed and I feel fuckin great.

The Bad:

I get atleast 2-3 muscle spasms a day which hurt like a bitch. Sucks when they happen in a public area and you have to hold back all the pain :)
Not really sure if this should be in the bad section but my appetite is through the roof, almost uncontrolable. I'm already eating 1500 cals above maintance and I could easily go for 2000 more :). Am I the only one with an increased appetite? I don't recall reading about it.

I'm up 16 pounds in 4 weeks which was my goal from the beginning and even though I have 2 weeks left I think I'm going to cut my cycle short to 30 injects instead of 42 for a better recovery. Also I'll beable to get back on sooner.

I love this stuff :D

Great results bro !! Good job !!

Stroyer

Exkon said:
Beleive it or not I have none. This is my first time using Fina and today was my 27th inject (75mg ed). Can't say this shit isn't great!

The Good:

I'm sleeping like a baby, no hair loss (could be because i'm using nizerol 2%), energy levels normal, sex drive normal (balls have shrunk a bit but not affecting my sex drive), strength has sky rocketed and I feel fuckin great.

The Bad:

I get atleast 2-3 muscle spasms a day which hurt like a bitch. Sucks when they happen in a public area and you have to hold back all the pain :)
Not really sure if this should be in the bad section but my appetite is through the roof, almost uncontrolable. I'm already eating 1500 cals above maintance and I could easily go for 2000 more :). Am I the only one with an increased appetite? I don't recall reading about it.

I'm up 16 pounds in 4 weeks which was my goal from the beginning and even though I have 2 weeks left I think I'm going to cut my cycle short to 30 injects instead of 42 for a better recovery. Also I'll beable to get back on sooner.

I loved the stuff but gave me bad hairloss :-( Nothing gave me hairloss like Tren ( 75mg eod ) not even 2 grams of test!

Post-cycle concerns...

Can't add w/personal experience as I have never utilized trenbolone, but have known quite a few people who have. Most had experienced slight gyno and decreased libido post-cycle. Prolactinic/progestegenic conversion/activity is more difficult to control. Research/consider bromo (Bromocriptine Mesylate).

Yeah, bro my appetite has been ferocious! I have been on for two weeks now @ 50mg ED and Winstrol (winny) @ 50mg ED. I have been really having to utilize some will power in the food department. Temper has actually been better than normal???? I think it's because I am constantly checking myself on it so I don't act an ass to my wife or 5yr old daughter. That is just not cool.
Anyway, one thing I posted about yesterday is how tired I have been. I have decided it must be a rest issue though. I dont' think I am sleeping solidly as I should because I have been waking up once a night sweating my a$$ off. I must say that the herb helps with the sleep though. I plan on adding some B-12 in with my inj. to see if it peps me up a bit. Also thinking of doing my injects in the morining instead of at night to see if that helps. I mean winny's half life is only like 9 hours right? Well, there's how it has been for me. Good luck bro!

Exkon said:

The Good:

The Bad:

congrats bro

fina sides

check your BP bro, and heart rate..i zoomed for me..check your lipid profile..my strenght zoomed also at 75mg EOD..bech went up 40lbs..

thanx

this is a side of fina i allso get

The Bad:

I get atleast 2-3 muscle spasms a day which hurt like a bitch. Sucks when they happen in a public area and you have to hold back all the pain

get some coliodial minerals and they will go away. tren seems to sucks the life out of your mminerals

Re: Post-cycle concerns...

Melampus... said:
Can't add w/personal experience as I have never utilized trenbolone, but have known quite a few people who have. Most had experienced slight gyno and decreased libido post-cycle. Prolactinic/progestegenic conversion/activity is more difficult to control. Research/consider bromo (Bromocriptine Mesylate).
I used to have no and i mean zero woodies. I can feel sexuall aroused but the erection was not there. Had many complains. Until I used bromocriptine. Until then it has been no problems.

Back