my first inject

alfa23

just done my first inject :) , didnt feel the needle go in although it did take 2 mins to get the liquid through, the only pain i felt is after the inject like a numb hlute, is this normal?? i forgot to aspirate only realised when i started pushing the plunger, the product is iranian enthanate any good???

PartyBoy said:
Iranian is superb. Painless and overdosed.
i got more than 2ml out of the amps, looks like im good for 10 weeks, i also got d-bol which im using now and some clen + t3 i was thinking of running @ week 4 and onwards is this a good idea?? + some provioron for bloat

It's not the volume, it's the mg/ml ratio. It's been tested at 333mg/ml

You need to decide what your goals for the cycle are. With d-bol in there I suspect mass gain is your main aim. Therefore, concentrate on this, up cals considerably. Leave out the clen/eca/t3 for a cutter later.

PartyBoy said:
It's not the volume, it's the mg/ml ratio. It's been tested at 333mg/ml

Sure........ maybe one batch came out like that, I seriously doubt it's all overdosed like that.

That's just like people saying all ICNs are underdosed, cause one batch tested at 178mg/ml.

Ill give you credit bro,Im on my 2nd ever cycle of test and I still cant stick my self I get my wife to stick me I think she looks forward to it.

no offense bro but how did you forget to asperate. The first thing running through my mind after i stick in the needle is I hope i didn't hit a vein. Asperating is a must. make sure you do it from now on.

RonZoid12 said:
no offense bro but how did you forget to asperate. The first thing running through my mind after i stick in the needle is I hope i didn't hit a vein. Asperating is a must. make sure you do it from now on.
i was shaking with fear, lol and just pushed the plunger by then it was too late to aspirate

Trapper said:
Ill give you credit bro,Im on my 2nd ever cycle of test and I still cant stick my self I get my wife to stick me I think she looks forward to it.
Lucky you bro.....My wife would do it only to induce pain on me LOL. But I don't do glute shots anymore so I do't need her help :)

yea i have my girlfriend do it in my glute, my hand shakes too much when i do it...
guess i'm a puss

Back