My first peptide run with igf des and mgf

knightrider74

Hello guys,

I have come to the end of my 4 weeks peptide run with igf des and mgf. I would like to share my results.

This was my first deal with peptides. For the first run, i didn't want to use something having systemic effects, so i decided to go with des and mgf as they are known for local anabolic effects.

Weight was 190 lbs and BF was 15% at the beginning of the cycle. I pinned des 100 mcg preworkout intramuscular split in the muscles to be trained and mgf 200 mcg postworkout in the same muscles. I drank a shake immediately after pinning des and another during workout, just like UserAt204 described before in another thread (50 gr whey isolate, 40 gr waxy maize, 10 gr BCAA, 10 gr glutamine, 10 gr creatin in each shake).

As for the effects; i never felt hypoglysemic. Before the cycle I was afraid of going hypoglysemic, but i think with the help of the shakes that was not an issue for me. I didn't feel any increase in strength, but pumps and vascularity from des were INSANE!! I always had problems with vascularity before. But with des, i have realised new veins popping under my skin especially on my chest, shoulders and arms. Pumps were so different; i cannot compare the pumps with any other pump product.

Pumps and vascularity was amazing, but for me the best benefit was going down to 14% BF without any change in diet. At the end of the cycle, my weight was the same but my BF dropped down 1%. So i'm very very pleased with the results with des.

As for mgf, i'm not sure if it did anything for me. I did not feel anything extra that showed me mgf was working. Perhaps i should have increased the dosage or just go with peg mgf.

Overall, igf des is an excellent peptide that's worth trying. It'll aid leaning out and increasing vascularity. As i have learned that des doesn't need to be cycled, I'm going to run a des/peg mgf combo ASAP.

Awesome info brother!!

I'm not so sure about DES not needing to be cycled. Did you feel a diminishing effect toward the end of your run with it? It truly is a great peptide! I love it

I really like IGF and had great results with it but now starting to test other products like PEG MGF because of the Cancer risk with using IGF.

Awesome info brother!!

I'm not so sure about DES not needing to be cycled. Did you feel a diminishing effect toward the end of your run with it? It truly is a great peptide! I love it

I did not feel any diminishing effect till the end of the cycle. I finished my cycle because i had only 2 vials that lasted for 4 weeks! If i had more, i would continue pinning it.

I read in some threads in needtobuildmuscle forums posted by Russianstar and in this forum that DES doesn't need to be cycled. So i'll try using it longer next time.

Last edited:
I really like IGF and had great results with it but now starting to test other products like PEG MGF because of the Cancer risk with using IGF.

I know that igf doesn't cause higher risk of cancer on its own, but it has the potential to stimulate growth of cancer cells and shorten their doubling time if you have any in your body.

And i think that no peptide is safer than any other, because no long term human study is available right now.

When you consider the mechanism by which they have an effect - any 'growth factor' is going to increase cancer risk simply because cellular proliferation rate is increased.

Nice input on the Des. If anyone is considering we have a 30% sale discount using code HOLIDAY30 for that product. Buy more than one and with our mixing solutions sterile water. Knightrider I hope you keep going. Would love to see your continuing transformation using the Des.

When you consider the mechanism by which they have an effect - any 'growth factor' is going to increase cancer risk simply because cellular proliferation rate is increased.

I was actually just arguing this subject with a pharmacist friend of mine. She was worried That I was gonna get cancer from taking IGF and I was saying that it can only spread cancer quicker if you already have it. So I was correct right?

I was actually just arguing this subject with a pharmacist friend of mine. She was worried That I was gonna get cancer from taking IGF and I was saying that it can only spread cancer quicker if you already have it. So I was correct right?

Well its a bit tricky and kind of a moot point when you consider each of us has billions of cells, and we ALL have dormant cells with the propensity to become cancerous, simply based on probability.

So I think that you're both correct - IGF wouldn't 'give' you cancer in the literal sense, but certainly could be the catalyst necessary to send a cell into uncontrolled proliferation, and considering we all have them, we're all taking a risk.

Well its a bit tricky and kind of a moot point when you consider each of us has billions of cells, and we ALL have dormant cells with the propensity to become cancerous, simply based on probability.

So I think that you're both correct - IGF wouldn't 'give' you cancer in the literal sense, but certainly could be the catalyst necessary to send a cell into uncontrolled proliferation, and considering we all have them, we're all taking a risk.

Well put and thoroughly explained D!

This is why I really only want me IGF levels to be at the very high end of normal or slightly above. There are some guys I talk with that talk about pushing above 800! Yeah, you will make lots of new muscle cells but at what price?

Well put and thoroughly explained D!

This is why I really only want me IGF levels to be at the very high end of normal or slightly above. There are some guys I talk with that talk about pushing above 800! Yeah, you will make lots of new muscle cells but at what price?

Thanks Zeek - I think it's definitely about balance. You make lots of new muscle cells AND other cells...so that's the price we pay. Keeping IGF so high for so long is asking for it IMO.

Thanks Zeek - I think it's definitely about balance. You make lots of new muscle cells AND other cells...so that's the price we pay. Keeping IGF so high for so long is asking for it IMO.

We are all taking some risks with every drug we are using for bodybuilding, aren't we? Yes, we could be increasing risk for cancer while pinning igf, but believe me my friends, that risk is nothing compared to the risks of smoking, alcohol and obesity. I think most of us who are using these drugs responsibly are healthier than other people who had never gone to a gym in their lives.

We are all taking some risks with every drug we are using for bodybuilding, aren't we? Yes, we could be increasing risk for cancer while pinning igf, but believe me my friends, that risk is nothing compared to the risks of smoking, alcohol and obesity. I think most of us who are using these drugs responsibly are healthier than other people who had never gone to a gym in their lives.

Agreed.

great points...thanks for all the input...been at this game for a long time and now at 39 with kids I try to be extra careful regarding my health.

sorry for hyjacking the thread.

FYI.. day 2 of peg mgf only @200mcg..feeling pumped which is funny since it's only day 2

Can you even get your igf levels into the 800's with just peptides? I figure it would take a high dose of des lr3 and and really high dose of GH for that much.

Back