my friend

chrisj182n

he guys my friend want to take "1 anadrol(50 mg) and 1 dbol(25mg) a day " for 20 days i told him it was bad new bears..... afraid of needles, is going to do it , just asked me what i would do if i had to??

That's just a dumb cycle. Very unhealthy and probably won't get many gains.

Ask your friend this: Would he walk into a doctors office and start putting medicine down his throat without know what it is? So why are steroids any different. Learn about what your doing to your body first.

chrisj182n said:
he guys my friend want to take "1 anadrol(50 mg) and 1 dbol(25mg) a day " for 20 days i told him it was bad new bears..... afraid of needles, is going to do it , just asked me what i would do if i had to??

Well it sounds like he has already made up his mind that he'll be using 25mgs of d-bol and 50mgs of anadrol, correct? If that's true then there is little that you can do I would think other then to tell him that it's not a prudent move on his part.

Dude, I used to pass out from shots, now I look forward to injecting. Give him the info, let him know he will see some bad things happen to his liver from a long, harsh oral cycle...and then tell him to sack up and learn to love the pin!!!

I'll tell you what I was at first scared shitless of poking myself with a needle. Once you educate yourself its no big deal. I did my first inject with b12 just for a practice run. Tell him he'll get results but just not what he'd get from doing it the right way.

Not to down anyone, but is your friend a fu**ing idiot??
RESEARCH, DIET, TRAINING, DIET, TRAINING, RESEARCH, RESEARCH, RESEARCH, JUICE, DIET, TRAINING

wow. Tell him to research them and that he is going to put his blood levels on a rollercoaster doing that.

Warmachine said:
if hes your friend and cant do the shots you do them for him.

Just because I'm some dude's friend doesn't mean I'm willing to plunge a needle into his ass cheek for him.

Aboot said:
Just because I'm some dude's friend doesn't mean I'm willing to plunge a needle into his ass cheek for him.

Yeah cause then they aaaallways ask you to massage the injection spot for them...then one thing leads to another. We've all been there Aboot.

Old Balls said:
like..."my friend got herpes...what should he take for it?"

and "my friend got really drunk last night and picked up a transvestite hooker and he now has this mean rash and it burns when he pee's... what should he do about this?"

Back