My GF and Clen ??

crazymike

I posted this in the Mens anabolic forum, but I figured most of the women would not check that. So I am posting it here too.

Well my Gf and I started Clen last Friday. So this is day 4. I am on about 100+mcg today and she is taking about 60mcg today.
I am not jittery at all yet, but she is really jittery. She has already taken 2000mg of Taurine and 99mg of Potassium. Does she just keep taking the Taurine if the jitters are still there? How much Taurine is too much. I know it is an amino acid, so i am thinking that it would be ok to take a lot, but thought I would ask.

Is there anything else she can take for the shaking?

Oh, the lovely Clen shakes...lol
don't think they can be avoided sweetie....lol
She will adjust to the Clen soon enough but she'll probably still be a little shaky. Are either of you experiences any other sides?;)

I had a little headache the first day or 2, but nothing today.

Thanks, I see if she can hang on a few mor days!!

Oh and the Taurine amount u r using is fine. More won't hurt her either. I usually take like 5grams a day. I had a hell of a time with the tremors on Clen. I was fortunate enough not to get the headaches but the shakes were out of control...lol
lol...the things we do to ourselves to look good.;)

crazymike said:
Is there anything else she can take for the shaking?

I take my Clen right before I go to bed. When I tell people this they think Im crazy and assume that I dont sleep that night but its not true. While Im lying in bed and just about to pass out, I take it. Works perfect for me. I avoid the shakes and any headaches during the day by using this method. It has worked well for me ever since I started using this method.

Re: Re: My GF and Clen ??

BiggieSwolls said:
I take my Clen right before I go to bed. When I tell people this they think Im crazy and assume that I dont sleep that night but its not true. While Im lying in bed and just about to pass out, I take it. Works perfect for me. I avoid the shakes and any headaches during the day by using this method. It has worked well for me ever since I started using this method.

killer i'll have to tell the wife about this and see if it works for her as well.. =) its sorta like when ppl say dont take ur dbol b4 bed. thanks

Re: Re: My GF and Clen ??

BiggieSwolls said:

what?? this is the first i have heard of this.. i mean, i can see your point of view if you are using clen for an anti-catabolic effect, but if you are trying to burn fat, taking it while sleeping is not going to do the job IMO..

I suggest clen at waking up and pre-workout.. plus it helps with energy and raising body temp to get a better sweat and workout...

Do you have any research on clen at bedtime for burning fat or just your own personal experience???

Ya, I thought the same as you did at first about the fat burning being less then 100% when taking it at night but I talked to Hhajdo about it and he felt that with the half life of Clen, the fat burning properties would not be affected at all whether you took it at night or in the morning/during the day.

Since the half life is long (35 hours or longer) you'll still burn fat regardless of when you take it...

BiggieSwolls said:
Ya, I thought the same as you did at first about the fat burning being less then 100% when taking it at night but I talked to Hhajdo about it and he felt that with the half life of Clen, the fat burning properties would not be affected at all whether you took it at night or in the morning/during the day.
biggie the old eyypee ;) superclen had another ingrediend in it [ cant remember what its called , ketofin maybe ? ] that help prevent your body from getting immune to clen but the side effect was that it made you sleepy as hell and a lot of people took it at bedtime = awesome sleep and around the clock fatburning DAWG gives it 2 paws up:D

WOW... I think you guys opened a whole new world to the clen users out there!!!
A way to burn fat while you sleep with NO headaches!! :)

OK.. Hhajdo and Biggie.. can you two divise a plan for a woman using clen.. meaning how much and appropriate times.. That would be really awesome..

and even better.. i will be the guinea pig myself since i am starting up my clen very soon!!! So i can try your way and report back as to it's potency!!

this is so exciting for me now!!! i was not the biggest clen fan.. i mean i used it cause it works, but hated it..

I'm with u Super, I love the results from Clen but I hate how I feel on it! Shit, if I could take it before I go to sleep, that would be mint!
:D

supergirl said:
WOW... I think you guys opened a whole new world to the clen users out there!!!
A way to burn fat while you sleep with NO headaches!! :)

OK.. Hhajdo and Biggie.. can you two divise a plan for a woman using clen.. meaning how much and appropriate times.. That would be really awesome..

and even better.. i will be the guinea pig myself since i am starting up my clen very soon!!! So i can try your way and report back as to it's potency!!

this is so exciting for me now!!! i was not the biggest clen fan.. i mean i used it cause it works, but hated it..

Sorry babe I didnt catch this until now.

Anyways, I wouldnt think a women would have to do it any different from the way I am doing it other then the fact that she should keep the dosages lower. Basically I am using the 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off method. Although the 2 weeks on has sometimes been stretched to 3 weeks. I taper up but do not taper down. Im not sure if this is scientifically correct to do but it has been working extremely well for me. I am using the Ventipulmin syrup and for the first 5 days I take one full pump (100 mcg), day 6-10 I take 1 and a half pumps (150mcg) and then the last 4-5 days I take 2 full pumps (200mcg). I would recommend a woman take about half that dosage if she can tolerate it. I do not spread my doses out. I take it all at once right before bed. I must stress though that you take it right before falling asleep. Dont take it and then watch a movie and think your gonna pass out because you wont. Its happened to me a couple times where I took it and couldnt fall asleep and then when it starts to kick in your pretty much screwed. Its extremely tough to pass out when that shit has you all jacked up. But if you take it right before falling asleep you will be fine. I usually lie there in bed for awhile and when I start to feel my eye lids getting really heavy, I take my clen and wash it down with a cup of water and then Im off to sleep. By using this method I have yet to experience any clen headaches and have not cramped up as much as I have in the past from using clen. As far as the shakes, I dont get the brunt of them and only when I first wake up do I feel a little shaky. As soon as I get my first meal in though I am fine.

I recommend that any clen user out there try this method and see if it works for you. Its working really well for me minus all trhe nasty sides.

Yeah my GF started this method a few days ago and it is perfect for her. She doesn't get the headaches or the shakes. Thanks, Biggie.
I have not felt any sides, but I may start doing it at night as well....we'll see.

thank you my darling biggie :)

i will try your method this week!! Today is the start of my clen cycle so you got to me just in time..

I will do the night clen for probably 3 weeks LOL.. i tend to run it like that also when i first start up.. but we will see how it goes..
I will start an online journel for the clen cycle to keep everyone posted on how i am feeling and doing..

Thanks B :) xoxo

Back