My GF and Clen??

crazymike

Okay, I have a question for you ladies. My Gf has been working out for about 1.5-2 years. She is now serious with her program. I have her eating 5-6 times a day, with a high protein, low carb plan. She works out about 5 times a week. Lifting weights for 45 min. and cardio 45 min.
She is 5'0" and about 125 right now, down from 140. She has been stuck at 125 for a little bit now. She has been taking Hydroxycut, with good results, but like I said she has hit a plateau.
She just found out about Clen, and wants to try it. I told her to hold off. I was thinking of trying Clenbutrx from VPX Sports first, then maybe go to something stronger.

What are your thoughts?

well i would never tell someone to use something because everyone reacts different. I used clen and loved it. I will be using it again in a few weeks. If she does use it i would reccomend the 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off with eca or Nyc while off. Tell her to drink lots of water and get lots of potassium (pills or bannanas) to avoid too much muscle cramping. Her body temp may rise and she may sweat more than normal too. My max on my first cycle of clen was 80mcg (4 20mcg tabs) I was using it with T3 and Winstrol and i lost an average of 1/2 a lb a day.

I hope this info helped some. :)

I've used Clen myself as well and I really like it aside from the sides.
As Slayergurl stated be sure that she's taking extra potassium and I'd definitely add in some Taurine as well. Do you have access to tabs or syrup? I do it either two days on, two off or I'll do every other day and use ECA on my off days. The cramping can be quite painful so please be sure to grab some Taurine, Potassium and Magnesium and up her water intake. I've yet to have any headaches on it, but the tremors are pretty bad for me. ;)

She was taking protein, glutamine, flaxeed oil, vitamins, amino acids and fat burners.

She basically ate 3 real meal, consisting of chicken, lean steak, oatmeal, red potatoes, veggies.(not all at once obviously!)
Then 3 shakes.

Back