My GHRP2/Mod GRF 1-29 Log

I wish I had answers for you bro. Please do update after pep cessation and lets us know but then again if its the test and that will come down it may be hard to isolate. Strange circumstance you got here man. Sorry about that bro.

Don't worry bro. I'm not the type to leave a log incomplete. I hate it when I search for things and find my exact question somebody was going through and they never bothered to follow up. I'll still be updating this log. It's just the peptide use is suspended haha.

Damn, sorry to hear that man. I hope it wasn't the peps. I think that would be strike 2 for that co.

Yeah man. I read something on eroids where some guy was going thorough the same thing while using ghrp. Of course he never followed up...hopefully it's the peps. Once it stops I'll be back on. I'm fairly confident it isn't the peps, but I'm just stopping to eliminate that variable in case it is.

How have you felt other than the hair loss? Training wise how have you felt on the peps?

They've definetely cleared up my skin. My bacne has never looked better. Training wise I'd say I didn't notice much, but I did notice I wasn't putting on much fat even though I was eating junk food ever once in a while.

I am also using mod 1-29 and ghrp2. Noticed skin improvements and quick responsive from PT. Although it took about a month. Small incremental strength gains, you almost don't notice it because it's so gradual. But the skin tone and increase in flexibility I noticed within 2 wks. Started quicker response to PT after 1 month. No issues with hair loss. I also use 100 mg test cyc per wk.

So last night was the first night without taking in any ghrp or mod grf and I can safely say that my quality of sleep was not as good. My dreams were not vivid and I woke up not feeling rested like I usually did with the GHRP/Mod. Just thought I would share that with you guys.

So I've been off for 4 days and hair loss is still going at the same rate. My acne on my chest has gotten 10x worse as well as my back. I'm actually getting back on the GHRP6 only and dosing it at night for the anti-aging benefit. I'm 99% certain that the peptides are not causing my hair loss, but I am not going to add the Mod grf back to the stack for another 1.5 weeks.

I think my tren cycle gave me telogen effluvium because all the hairs I shed have the bulb still attached. Last time this happened the hair grew back. I started reading more about it and many people shed 1-2 months after the end of their cycle and that's what happened to me. I believe it was a coincidence that it started shedding while I started the peps, but nonetheless I will still wait to add in the mod grf, but I will just dose ghrp6 at night because the acne is pissing me off. It was almost gone too :(

Edit: It's definetely telogen effluvium now. I had my sister look at my hair and she can see really small hairs re-emerging. THANK GOD!! That means my new hair is just pushing out the old hair which is what telogen effluvium is. Phew.

Last edited:
How/why would the ghrp6 assist with acne? I am currently on 50 mcg ghrp2 and 100mcg mod129 three times per day. It has helped my skin. Thanks for feedback.

How/why would the ghrp6 assist with acne? I am currently on 50 mcg ghrp2 and 100mcg mod129 three times per day. It has helped my skin. Thanks for feedback.

I would up the GHRP2 to 100 mcg actually. HGH helps tighten the skin up and for me my skin looked pretty good while on and my acne and acne scarring started to fade. It just works man. HGH is good for all around everything.

So I've actually hopped back on the peptides about a week back. With GHRP-6 and Mod GRF. My hair has actually started to slow down on the shedding and I can see some regrowth. I'm almost certain this hair shedding was not caused by the peps. Literally since starting back on the peps my acne almost cleared up entirely on my back. I still have scars, but I can see them fading which is great.

Ok so thats some good news. I have to tell you the hair thing was freaking me out and confusing the heck out of me. So pepes are back on the table. Very nice.

So crap I found a thread a week back where a guy was having the same issues with me on losing hair while on peps. It was a 2 year old thread and I left a reply not really hoping to get a reply back from the dude, but apparently he replied back and said that his hair loss was indeed caused by the peps. He said it took a month after stopping the peps for his hair to stop shedding and he said whatever he lost was gone for good!!! FUDGE!!! I'm stopping tonight then just because of that. Here's the thread in case anybody wants to read it. (I hope it's not against the rules to post a link to another forum? If it is mods please edit or delete.)

Steroids Forum: HGH & Peptides/Peptides/Hair loss on Cjc w/o dec and Ipamorelin

This is so unfortunate. I really liked what I was seeing from the peps too!!

And of course I ordered more peps just last night too. Dang it!!

Last edited:
eroids? No offense but I wouldnt believe one freaking word I read there. So many hidden agendas and BS it isnt even funny man. One thread from there the only one ever with the same issue I wouldn't stop jack shit to be honest.

eroids? No offense but I wouldnt believe one freaking word I read there. So many hidden agendas and BS it isnt even funny man. One thread from there the only one ever with the same issue I wouldn't stop jack shit to be honest.

Really? You think so man? There was another thread about a guy losing hair on GHRP6. That was also on eroids. He didn't even specify what brand his gear was from. I know a lot of it is fake, but there is some truth in eroids if you can find it.

My crown is really balding now. I can fucking see my scalp. It's really scary man. Although my hair is still thick, but not as thick as before. At this rate I feel like I'm going to go really bald. The weird thing is when I look at pics from the last time I was shedding it looks about the same. I'm just really worried since I had my sister check for regrowth again and there isn't much. It's been shedding for almost 4 weeks now.

The really weird thing is my bloodwork from a few weeks back showed my test being elevated. I'm going to get it done again in another 1.5 weeks and see if it's come down. I won't pin the peps for a few days and see how the shedding goes.

Steroids Forum: HGH & Peptides/Peptides/GHRP-6 Hair loss

Last edited:
Thought I'd bring you guys an update. I've been off the peptides for almost 3 months and my hair is still shedding. I'm almost certain that it's telogen effluvium and wasn't caused by the peptides. But I'm not entirely sure. My guess is that my adrenals are fatigued and they need time to recover.

I find your results very interesting. I haven't witnessed any significant changes running my current Mod 1-29 / GHRP-2 combo and I run it in the exact same quantities....

I went with the suggested source but find these Peps to be very disappointing for the price.

Do you think your results have more to do with your system reacting from just being on cycle?

I find your results very interesting. I haven't witnessed any significant changes running my current Mod 1-29 / GHRP-2 combo and I run it in the exact same quantities....

I went with the suggested source but find these Peps to be very disappointing for the price.

Do you think your results have more to do with your system reacting from just being on cycle?

What brand peptides are you using?

Hey man how did your hair loss turn out? I was hoping to run some ipam mod grf

Still shedding man. It slowed down like 1.5 months ago and then suddenly picked up again. I really don't think the peptides had anything to do with it. It's been shedding for about 6 months now. I still have a lot of hair on my head, but I've always had a great thick model type head of hair before. I'm getting concerned because it's not stopping and it's preventing me from starting another cycle with test/npp.

I've noticed that some of the hairs that are regrowing are also falling out as they are tapered on the distal ends (Away from the root). Some hair that fall out are so thin that it looks like peach fuzz and some hair that fall out have an exclamation point (tapered end near the root). The exclamation point hairs lead me to think that this is alopecia areata where the immune system attacks the hair follicles. Luckily with that type the hair can grow back. If you read about ghrp and its derivatives they actually strengthen the immune system so there's a small chance the peptides caused this, but I doubt it.

I also think it could be telogen effluvium because of the excessive shedding, and luckily hair grows back on that type of hair loss as well. I think this is what my hair loss is because I finished a tren cycle right before I started peps and the last time I ran tren I shed hair for like a month the second I stopped PCT before it stopped. I'm just worried that it's been 6 months now and it's still shedding...I'd rather have my beautiful hair than be ripped to be honest..

Last edited:
Back