My Girl Found Out And Now She Is Leaving. What to do?

show her the HBO special, our saving grace.
If she doesnt think differently after that, ditch her. Thats a stubborn mule you'll have to face someday. Might as well be now.

sirxxlew said:
Step One: "baby, i did it to look good for you"
Step Two: "i'll stop, and i understand your concern for my health.... i love you"
Step Three: Hide all gear at a friends house or work
Step Four: Continue your training and no one is the wiser.
SIMPLE. SO SO SIMPLE.
Haha. This is good advice. I love step one.

She said shes mentally over it. I think the best thing to do is take her to the beach and take my shirt off and have her see all the reactions females give me. Thats step 5.

Surfgod said:
She said shes mentally over it. I think the best thing to do is take her to the beach and take my shirt off and have her see all the reactions females give me. Thats step 5.

Moving in the right direction. Make her respect your authority.

i think weve all been there brother. just explain everything to her. show her you take precautions and you dont turn into a green monster when angry and eat small children. just be undstanding with her and show sympathy even if you dont mean it. she'll stick around. and make sure you keep bringing up the fact that you only told her cause you care about her and dont want to keep anything from her. she'll bite on that and think she found mister right. ;)

Oh god!! what a great thread,,my sides hurt,,Oh man does this girl have any idea of what she caused here,,its too bad she'll probably never see this conversation..
Personaly NO ONE has ever known about my juice in 15 years, iTs personal, its hidden. and taken on a cycle that involves the time I have alone in the house,,to me thats like saying I cheated on my sat's, or just so you know I really don't have good genetics, are kids will look like barney fife.

I lost my wife cuz of Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) use. Not immediatly, but she resented me for it. Girls are full of shit. She will never view you the same and always hold it against you. move on to the next one. And dont tell the next one. Though its true that good girls are hardly a dime by the dozen, its also true that she isnt the one for you. If she was we wouldent be talking about this. She would ask you to stop (which since you are a reasonable human being and are willing to do for her) you would oblige (as you did) and the two of you would move on. But no she decides to play with your heart and feelings and twist your mind in to thinking you arent good enough for her. She is probably half the woman you thought she was. Maybe not even that.

Fuck her Dude. We all have enough shit to deal with. Why waste are time changing, and giving up shit that gives us pleasure for a life of torture with some nag hag biiiiiiiiitch. Thats just my two cents brother. Good luck with whatever the fuck makes you happy bro.

At first my wife was against my Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) use but i sat her down, showed her some vids and told her to give it chance without making a snap decision. I said give me a couple cycles and if its a total mess, i wont do it anymore. Needless to say things went well as i took the time to educate myself, plan my cycles, and cross my t's and dot my i's. Theres been no roid rage and my blood values are as good as ever. Shes seeing myths dispelled right before her eyes. Plus she gits the dick an extra couple times a week when im on.

Now she came to me the other day and said she wanted to try Anavar (var). I guess shes coming around. Lol

HAHA..I started mine out on melotan II...i'm sure if she does some research she'll be asking me about the fat lose capabilities of gh

Aczech said:
HAHA..I started mine out on melotan II...i'm sure if she does some research she'll be asking me about the fat lose capabilities of gh

DId it do anything to her sex drive?

Openess and honesty are absolutely essential to any relationship so kudos on telling her. Like others have said here, just try to educate her, but not just about the effects of use, but about how your just a human like her and have the same emotional needs as she does with regards to your body and how you feel about it. Explain how she needs to show empathy and understanding, because otherwise she is just being judgemental and inconsiderate. Its the same with any problem in a relationship, if you just show empathy and understanding towards each others point of view, then most problems can easily be overcome, even major ones. But it does require actual empathy and not just fake empathy.

Went thur the same thing my gf did not want me to start but i filled her in on as much info as i could she still does not like it but kind of turns a blind eye to the whole thing

A girl leaving over this is pretty bad form I reckon. Sure, if you had roid rage and were beating her fair enough. Or, if you were injecting and she had a fear you were sharing needles with another guy, fair enough. But simply because you are on roids, leaving for that, I would say it shows she has personality traits that in the long run you would not like about here anyhow.

why dont u just keep using ur gear ...keep up the sherade by lying...as earlier suggested...i think like 30 times...get really huge and ripped and all...then break it to her...when she does the winy threaten to leave crap.play the wounded duck as i call it tell her u dunno why u did it and ur so sorry and now u understand and blah blah...go for one last spite hump....then do what juggernaut said and dig a hole...and hide her in it.......or if u dont have the sack for that....just hump her friends.

Surfgod said:
Hey this question doesnt have to do with a cycle but something I'm sure we all faced. I started seeing this girl and things were going good so I felt it was important to be honest and tell her I was on juice and now she doesnt know how she feels about me saying shes confused.

She's great but shes one of those people who are misinformed and only see the bad information and even suggested our kids would be retarted from me taking it.

I told her I would stop for her that she was more imporant but she doesnt know she feels.

Has anyone gone through this? If you're in a relationship is this somethin that you even need to tell? Thanks for any feedback.

You'll want a girl who accepts what you do bro, of course. The danger of you continuing a relationship with someone who doesnt accept your cycling could push you into a bad spot. If you were mid cycle and had to stop because of your partners warped view, that could be bad.
If she got paranoid and told someone significant about your cycling, that could be bad.
Just be honest, try it first. Tell her your goals, dreams, fantasies, giver her the chance to share what it is that makes you want to give so much up, for size, strength, for your health. And dont let her convince you, its her way or no way at all. Its your life, unless shes your fiancee she has really no say in it about how it affects your offspring.

Back