my girlfriend wants to get a near flawless ass. need help

Lilarnold

My girlfriend works out with me as often as she can. She has a nice body but she wants to loose a little more in the rear. She is 5'2 118 with 36" hips and 26 waist. She has aerobic class two days out of week and does the cardio machines for 20 minutes on days she works out with me. She has a toned upper body, nice legs except for her calves. Any suggestions on diet, supplements, or training? Thanks:bootyshak

all i gotta say is baby got back. not enough women wanna keep her booty, if she has it, tell her to keep it lol. if you dont like it, send her to me.

grafix-gnc said:
all i gotta say is baby got back. not enough women wanna keep her booty, if she has it, tell her to keep it lol. if you dont like it, send her to me.

LMAO!!!

I'm sure if she diets and does cardio, she will lose the fat on her butt. If she just has a naturally big butt (muscles) THAT'S AWESOME!
More girls need an ass!

diet diet diet...

stiff legged deadlifts, lunges, butt blaster etc will reshape the lower body

also using side steps on the stepmill (cardio machine that looks like a mini-escalator) will help to lean out the hips as well

supergirl said:
diet diet diet...

stiff legged deadlifts, lunges, butt blaster etc will reshape the lower body

also using side steps on the stepmill (cardio machine that looks like a mini-escalator) will help to lean out the hips as well

BUMP!:bigok:

Lilarnold said:
Thanx, what about light squats high reps or side stepping on treadmill?

squats will lift the butt giving it a rounder more bubble look to it, so if she has a sagging butt, squats would give it a nice lift..

side steping on the treadmill or a boxer's shuffle will hit the hips as well as what i mentioned above :)

Her butt, actually whole backside looks just like Nicole's pic from the back including even the hair :) when she is leaning against the Bud poster on the wall. Despite this, she wants to loose some in the hips and where her glutes meet her hamstrings. I suggested lunges for where the glutes meet the hams and the sidestepping for the hips.

She has the same problem area as me- thats where I need to lose myself-- I hold any fat low...

Lilarnold said:
Her butt, actually whole backside looks just like Nicole's pic from the back including even the hair :) when she is leaning against the Bud poster on the wall. Despite this, she wants to loose some in the hips and where her glutes meet her hamstrings. I suggested lunges for where the glutes meet the hams and the sidestepping for the hips.

for where the glutes meets the hamstrings: STIFF LEGGED DEADLIFTS or the butt blaster
Hips and overall conditioning: LUNGES
hips alone: SIDE STEPPING

that is my training advice :)

ney Nicole.. that is most women's problems.. i fight the lower bulge always too!!

Mystical said:
What about smith machine lunges, they always kill my glutes pretty good.

They do kill the glutes! Smith Lunges are the only type of lunges I do. The further I put my back leg back, the more it targets the glutes. My leg workout wouldn't be the same without them!:)

Nice booty volcano in your pic Nicole. liarnold if your girls butt looks like that please please tell her to keep it !

Can't you see that this was 11 years ago? That booty has long sagged and everyone involved has moved on.

Make sure her form is also correct and squeezing as much as possible. I guess high reps and no heavy weights incase she bullks in that area as i do...

Back