My Katanadrol 3.0 Log

roccob

Hey everyone so I am going to be one of the loggers for the new Katanadrol V3.0 from Mr.Supps. I will be starting my cycle monday Dec 3rd. I have bought one bottle myself and should be receiving one shortly from a rep on the forum. Basically my goals for this cycle are to lose bf% and tone up as well as gaining strength. After reviewing the product and doing some research I will be running the cycle at 3 pills a day rather then the recommended 2 and will do it for 30 days. I will also have on cycle support handy if any sides are to arise. As I have taken other ph's before I deem this one to be pretty mild so I don't for see any bad sides with the new product but you never know. I am a personal trainer so I will be hitting the gym daily as well as doing cardio. For the cycle I will be cleaning up my diet, adding a lot more protein and eating smaller portions throughout the day. I will be adding forma stan from mr.supps for the last week of my cycle along with the weeks after.

I took my BMI the right way and had another trainer measure me as well as doing a skin fold caliper. I will also be doing this after my cycle to, to see exactly were i toned up. I will also be posting a picture as soon as I can of what I look like before so we can compare the results. Any suggestions for the cycle would be greatly appreciated, I hope all goes well and I see awesome results!!

My Cycle:
Katanadrol 3.0 3/day
Fish Oil
Multi Vit.
Forma Stan: Last week on cycle

My Stats:
153lbs
5'7

11% body fat
Arms: 13 inch
Chest: 40
Upper Ab: 35
Lower Ab: 32
Quads: 22
Hip: 34

My Cycle
View attachment 547242

Took my first dose today of 3 with breakfast. Hit the gym shortly after that. Today was chest and bi day. Got a pretty good pump in and maxed out at 235 on the bench. Also added some cardio in after. Heart rate felt a little elevated but in a good way. Drinking a ton of water so I'm pissing like a horse. Felt ready to go all day, however got a pretty bad headache into the day at work. Till tomorrow...

Day 2

Took them again with my breakfast. Felt pretty good for work this morning at the gym. Shortly after work I hit the gym. Today was shoulders and tris. Felt a lil sluggish today but once I started it picked up a little bit. I have not been taking my pre workout and will continue not too until the first week is over. I want to really see how this product works as a standalone supplement. Mindset in the gym is much better, and I am pushing my self a lot more.

Day 3

Exhausted, long day at work. Today was back day. Felt great in the gym got a really good pump. Placebo is through the roof though! I worked out with some of my clients today so got about 3 hours of hitting the gym. Did a fair amount of cardio as well, which I normally don't do. Will be taking weekly pics for updates!

Day 4

Worked out at the personal training studio that I work at today. Did a lot of core stabilization work as well as my hand stand exercises. Did not do any type of weight training though. Felt good but needed to rest a lil from weight lifting as my muscles are feeling it. Woke up this morning and my girlfriend said my traps looked huge, nice!!!! Weight is around the same which is good because I really don't want to lose weight. Appetite is still the same however I have really cleaned up my diet and have been eating less.

Best of luck man. I would say do a weekly post instead of a daily, that way your thread doesn't get out of control.

Day 5

Finally took my pre workout before my workout today. Felt great! got a really nice pump. Did a little bit of everything. Mostly cardio work with boxing and such. I feel like I look leaner I hope its not just my eyes. Weight on the scale is the same. Will be posting a new pic this weekend. Really looking forward to my 2nd week of taking katana. I believe it will really start to kick in then.

Day 6, 7 and 8

I took Saturday and Sunday off from the gym this week. Did a little boxing today as well as chest. Felt pretty good but had a very busy day at work and was not able to get a really good workout in. Starting the 2nd week and I cant wait to see what the next couple of weeks hold for me. Weighed in around the same, I feel like I'm leaner in my traps and arms. Stomach seems to be still the same def have to add more cardio to my workout regime as well as abs. I will be doing that this week. Will post a updated picture soon!

Hey everyone so I am going to be one of the loggers for the new Katanadrol V3.0 from Mr.Supps. I will be starting my cycle monday Dec 3rd. I have bought one bottle myself and should be receiving one shortly from a rep on the forum. Basically my goals for this cycle are to lose bf% and tone up as well as gaining strength. After reviewing the product and doing some research I will be running the cycle at 3 pills a day rather then the recommended 2 and will do it for 30 days. I will also have on cycle support handy if any sides are to arise. As I have taken other ph's before I deem this one to be pretty mild so I don't for see any bad sides with the new product but you never know. I am a personal trainer so I will be hitting the gym daily as well as doing cardio. For the cycle I will be cleaning up my diet, adding a lot more protein and eating smaller portions throughout the day. I will be adding forma stan from mr.supps for the last week of my cycle along with the weeks after.

I took my BMI the right way and had another trainer measure me as well as doing a skin fold caliper. I will also be doing this after my cycle to, to see exactly were i toned up. I will also be posting a picture as soon as I can of what I look like before so we can compare the results. Any suggestions for the cycle would be greatly appreciated, I hope all goes well and I see awesome results!!

My Cycle:
Katanadrol 3.0 3/day
Fish Oil
Multi Vit.
Forma Stan: Last week on cycle

My Stats:
153lbs
5'7

11% body fat
Arms: 13 inch
Chest: 40
Upper Ab: 35
Lower Ab: 32
Quads: 22
Hip: 34

My Cycle
View attachment 547242

you look big for 153lbs. i'll be following.

Day 6, 7 and 8

I took Saturday and Sunday off from the gym this week. Did a little boxing today as well as chest. Felt pretty good but had a very busy day at work and was not able to get a really good workout in. Starting the 2nd week and I cant wait to see what the next couple of weeks hold for me. Weighed in around the same, I feel like I'm leaner in my traps and arms. Stomach seems to be still the same def have to add more cardio to my workout regime as well as abs. I will be doing that this week. Will post a updated picture soon!

If you want the abs to come out focus on the DIET - cardio will help but it's all about what you're eating....

Day 9

Felt sluggish all day but I dragged my arse to the gym. Finished up chest today along with some bis. Reped out 235 for 6 times, most I have done in a while. Put up 225 10 times. Feel like strength is starting to pick up for me.

Day 10

Shoulder workout today. Felt fantastic in the gym! It's about time. Took my pre workout and got a great pump, traps looked nice and lean. I noticed today on my right bicep a good looking vain that started to form. Love that shit!! Anyways week 2 has been good so far. Did abs as well as cardio today so overall was a great day. Can't wait to fck shit up in the gym tmrw. Placebo is still there!!

Day 12, 13, 14

Took the weekend off from the gym. Wasn't able to make it in to the gym today due to some work. Weight today on the scale said 157. Going up? lean muscle hmm we shall seee.

Back