My little bros friend has been using dbol for 2 month cycles with 1 month breaks

sadpanda

He started at 14, he is now 17

Never seen sucha bloated kunt in my life, not even sure how he gets boners

Nice. I'll be seeing him in the testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) forum soon, "18 and 105ng/dl test, can't get testosterone replacement therapy (TRT). What do I do?????" ;)

he looks so bad man, seriously, think about the most bloated person uve seen who is about 5'6 and x that by 2
thats him

he looks so bad man, seriously, think about the most bloated person uve seen who is about 5'6 and x that by 2
thats him

He's probably going to stay 5'6" too. All that estrogen probably closed off his growth plates long ago. Sad really. :(

Lol by the time his natty test is jusy starting to come back he starts surpressing it again . What an idiot. He'd be better off just staying on 365

wow...

where do these kids get these ideas??

and they wonder why the mods here come down so hard on people about shit like this..

its to send a clear message

I don't understand. Where is he getting access to anabolics at 14 and why haven't you or your family done anything if this has been going on for 3 years? Save your bro man.

Why does someone even get into that at 14? I mean what is he doing it for? Sports? Women? I can't imagine a 14yr old having any sort of legitimate reason unless it's doctor-prescribed due to a deficiency.

Lol! This is true. At least I'm not ridiculously short. 5'7 is still fairly average. Girls aren't impressed though. I also have a small dick, so that doesn't help.

I always imagined shorter guys had dicks that looked bigger.

Example.

A man who's 6ft witha 7" penis just looks average, but if you're 5,3 and have a 7" penis it should look a lot bigger.

I always imagined shorter guys had dicks that looked bigger.

Example.

A man who's 6ft witha 7" penis just looks average, but if you're 5,3 and have a 7" penis it should look a lot bigger.

It may look bigger, but you can't cheat the measuring tape LOL. I wish I had 7 inches.

Man law: "Penises need to be AT LEAST 1 inch bigger than how many feet tall you are"

-Jesus H Christ

Back