My N2KTS Experience

DaHurt

Motivated
What's up fellow Ologists,

NTBM is going to be sending me a free N2KTS grape so that I can log my experience, and I'm really looking forward to it!

Currently I'm on my first cycle, which is 600mg Test E ew, 45mg dbol/day, and 300mcg GHRP6 and Mod GRF (1-29)/day.

Stats are 24 y/o, 5'10", 218lbs, ~8% body fat

Can't wait to kill that shit!

be careful u don't end up cleaning the house doing the laundry bathing your dog, wash your car, take care of your woman in bed all at the same time, I mean this stuff is really good, it loads u up with energy,:eek:

Alright folks the time has come. My jug of N2KTS arrived and I'm stoked to start logging the experience for you! I used it on Friday before my arm workout and I have to say, the grape flavor IMO is MUCH better than the fruit punch!

On a scale of 1-10 for taste I give N2KTS grape a solid 8. It definitely doesn't have the 'medicinal' taste of many pre-workouts I've taken.

As with all pre-workout supplements, you want to give it a good shake before using - and be careful! Let it sit for a minute or so, because if you open it immediately there will be a powdery cloud of supplement that escapes! This IMO is a good sign, it is highly micronized and will go into solution well, you just have to remember to wait - which can be tough when you're as stoked as I am to use it!

Another pro about this pre-workout is I don't get the jittery shakes that I do with some others. This is especially beneficial for me right now because I'm pinning IGF-DES immediately pre-workout and it's nice to have a steady hand.

Finally, performance. I got a great arm workout in with solid energy throughout. The pumps were awesome and I felt like a beast. I killed that shit. N2KTS combined with IGF-DES and dbol is probably the most intense pre-workout experience I have EVER had!

good stuff bro. I'll be starting my official run of it on monday and am looking forward to it. I tried a bit of it the other day and was impressed. Can't wait to put it to the test!

Actually I haven't tried 1MR. I have a few friends that swear by it though.

OMG I couldn't imagine working out without it. The only thing that comes close for me is a high dose of clen so I'm very interested in what you report back. Maybe you can get a sample of 1MR from one of your friends to compare.

This last week of training with N2KTS has been pretty awesome. I've noticed that my energy is sustained throughout the workout, as opposed to getting in the gym siked and ready to lift and quickly getting drained - like some pre-workout stims can be.

I'll reiterate that the pumps I'm getting with dbol, N2KTS, and IGF-DES are out of this world! I was so into my arm workout this Friday that I totally forgot to record it in my training log...I had such an intense focus on training that I forgot to log it!

There has been mention of comparing N2KTS to 1MR, so I went to GNC and requested a sample of 1MR - of course they were out - but they should have some in this week. Once I get the 1MR sample I'll do a fair comparison of the two.

Make sure your 1MR sample is at least a tbsp so you might need 2 samples. I also found out that the sample packets weren't as "powerful" as the stuff in the tub. It might have just been me though.

As some of you may know from my First Cycle log, I had a wicked migraine a few days ago that put me on my ass for a couple of days. Well, basically I'd been doing nothing but laying around and resting for the last 3 days. Yesterday I decided I felt better enough to get back to training and I'm SO thankful I had N2KTS to help me...it was exactly what I needed to push my motivation and focus over that tipping point so I could get back to my training.

Still working on getting some 1MR for comparison - I'll check GNC today as it's out by campus and I have to go teach anyways.

As some of you may know from my First Cycle log, I had a wicked migraine a few days ago that put me on my ass for a couple of days. Well, basically I'd been doing nothing but laying around and resting for the last 3 days. Yesterday I decided I felt better enough to get back to training and I'm SO thankful I had N2KTS to help me...it was exactly what I needed to push my motivation and focus over that tipping point so I could get back to my training.

Still working on getting some 1MR for comparison - I'll check GNC today as it's out by campus and I have to go teach anyways.

I'd stay away from 1MR just my OP tho, I tried it once, its basically a crap load caffein, almost to much in my OP, I want to try N2KTS, and Craze. I've tried just about everything else, my fav's are Jack3d, N.O. , and Im currently on super pump max, so far its ok, I wouldnt buy it again though. Craze is next for sure.
Keep the log up big guy!! Hope the Migrains dont come back :beertoast

Back