My new AML cycle has arrived! (pics)

Trust_

Just got my new AML cycle:

Parabolan (tren hex) @ 500mg/w
T300 @ 300mg/w
TNE pre workout @ 50-100mg
Anavar @ 80mg/d

BTW, AML introduced a new security feature on their product, a 3D hologram ...pretty nice !!

Is AML located in Australia also? My prop came straight from a bladder and doesn't have any fancy stickers or anything on it. It doesn't even say the dosage on it. I'm just going by what the source told me. Does this mean I have fake prop?

Is AML located in Australia also? My prop came straight from a bladder and doesn't have any fancy stickers or anything on it. It doesn't even say the dosage on it. I'm just going by what the source told me. Does this mean I have fake prop?

AML is located in Canada. That is not to say someone didn't import it to Aus, but IIRC their customs are pretty strict.

AMLs stuff is great. Got about 4 weeks left to go on a Test-C, Deca and Anavar cycle. Gains, strength, physique. Wife is loving it too.

Looks like liquid gold!! You gonna run a log? How long does it take for the labels to come in? Mine feel naked

Wife just brought em in. /insert foot in mouth. no cool hologram tho! Are you a fan of your tren higher than test? getting ready to do my first tren run in 2 weeks. figured I would try it both ways and see which one I respond better to.

Wife just brought em in. /insert foot in mouth. no cool hologram tho! Are you a fan of your tren higher than test? getting ready to do my first tren run in 2 weeks. figured I would try it both ways and see which one I respond better to.
A lot of people say its less sides to run tren higher then test.
I never had huge sides on tren, im not doing it this way because the sides.
My strategy here is to let the tren do most of the work, while keeping a test base. This way aromatization is at its minimum. Next to no water retention .
Although Test suspension makes me bloat a little.

@ MM: TNE= Test No Ester = Test Suspension ..all the same

Last edited:
Back