My next cycle. Test, EQ, Masteron, Anavar

Changed diet up a bit and now only doing 25grams uncooked white rice with 100gram stew and let me tell you... 150ish gram food is not a lot to eat lol...
I never feel full, not even with a large protein shake on the side... Can't remember last time I wasn't hungry or craving something...

Think I need a proper cheat meal this weekend, really let myself eat until im satisfied :D

I haven't really given it much thought until just now...
Just realized I pretty much always smoke weed before working out.
Bit curious what the difference would be, If i'm not remembering totally wrong, I usually get too aggressive and can't get into the zone even though I can physically feel more energized and can lift heavier but it just doesn't translate into a better workout session, not for me at least.

I actually took one picture per day every day last cycle, was gonna do one of those time loop videos but was bit harder than I thought so never did it.
Been pretty lazy with pictures, don't really like being in pictures overall and I don't really use social media much either.

I did find one shirtless picture before any steroids, that to end of this cycle should be a good comparison though :D

Selfies on your phone for comparison. As much work as you're putting in taking a morning daily photo isnt a lot of effort. Visual daily measurement and reference.

I haven't really given it much thought until just now...
Just realized I pretty much always smoke weed before working out.
Bit curious what the difference would be, If i'm not remembering totally wrong, I usually get too aggressive and can't get into the zone even though I can physically feel more energized and can lift heavier but it just doesn't translate into a better workout session, not for me at least.

Cannabinoids are produced by our bodies naturally. Endocannibonoids.

What are you looking for in a workout? If I was able to lift heavier and felt more energized I go with that. Weed ain't coke or something but it effects the entire body.

What are the things you're looking for in a good workout? If I was lifting heavier and more energized I personally wouldn't look to "be in the zone". Weights, reps and time under tension. I think about everyone could use a little salad in their lungs. Or a cookie if they got asthma haha

Cannabinoids are produced by our bodies naturally. Endocannibonoids.
What are you looking for in a workout? If I was able to lift heavier and felt more energized I go with that. Weed ain't coke or something but it effects the entire body.
What are the things you're looking for in a good workout? If I was lifting heavier and more energized I personally wouldn't look to "be in the zone". Weights, reps and time under tension. I think about everyone could use a little salad in their lungs. Or a cookie if they got asthma haha

I'm mostly looking to get the workout done for the day lol...
But to me a good workout is where i'm in the zone, meaning nothing around me bothers or interrupts me, good music but most importantly the feel, feeling the muscles, the contraction, the strain, the burn and the pump. I train a lot on feeling, if it doesn't feel good, I don't do it. Doesn't matter how "wonderful and amazing" the exercise is.
Really getting that mind connection where i'm trying to move the weight with just the correct muscle fibers. And I feel weed helps a lot with that mind over body connection. It also helps slowing the workout down a bit and going for time under tension and not just banging out X reps fast as possible.

I do fatigue at times but that more so because I often train late, after 20.00-21.00.

So been having bit issues shaking the whole husband/ex drama and decided to head to the gym...at 1am on a friday night, to do some abs lol...
Was pretty nice, think I banged out about 400-500 reps. First time in long I felt some serious burn in the stomach.

Also getting bit obsessed with losing fat, my cheat meal ended up being 2 kg watermelon to eat half now and half tomorrow.
It's the closest thing to feeling super full, its sweet, cold, watery and just yummy with at worst 250ish calories.

Also found some drugs on the way to the gym today, some old folk dropped their meds, pretty decent goodie bag, worth about 100 usd on the streets I'd say. Even had some antibiotics loi...
Gonna have 10mg oxy and mellow out and sleep like a baby :D

Last edited:
150 gram food is so little food... I'm honestly not sure how long I can push myself like this, I have to nap just to have enough energy for the day...

Accidentally put my winstrol into the fridge, luckily it was only 1.8ml left but even after warming it, it was super hard to inject with a slin.
Had to use serious force to get the plunger to even move and it just wouldn't budge so had to suck out some, was just clean winstrol and no blood and then finally I could push the last 0.3 ml in...

Did so hardcore abs session yesterday I'm sore in my chest for some weird reason lol...
And for first time this year, it hurts when I laugh... Missed that feeling so much :D
So rare for me to feel sore in my core, just love it :D

Realized today I don't think i've ever been this low body fat because my abs are really starting to show like never before and love handles has never been this small before.
Which means I should be in single digits now. Probably high 9's if I had to guess.

Supposed to train today but really not feeling it all and never rested yesterday.
So gonna go visit family and have an ice cream and maybe some bbq and a beer.

Been having this crazy muscle spasm/contraction in a tiny part of my left quad, fibers closest to the knee cap for about 3 days now.
And today my left pec is doing the same.

I've had this at various times and places, from feet to eyes but its always been magnesium deficiency and i'm not, i've even increased the dosage past 2 days.
I haven't been taking d-vitamin as usual and I do drink a lot of milk and thinking if lack of d-vitamin has caused the calcium to prevent uptake of magnesium and that's why I get these spasms?

Or any other idea? Solutions?
Its mostly just annoying but also worrying that something is off in my body.

Supposed to train today but my core is fried beyond belief, literally hurts just moving around.
Chest and back is also bit sore.

So really don't see a reason to go train today, better to recover and heal :)

My acne has started to reduce in volume and places.

Think I was just bit fast with injecting prop, going 50mg and then 100mg, so I probably peaked about 7-900mg for a week or so, in combination with stopping adex and waiting to start aromasin and having recently jumped on 1500iu hCG just caused a hormonal imbalance.
Hopefully should level out from now.

GIVE ME MORE FOOOD WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!?!?!

With that off my chest... It's hard to eat this little, stomach hurts to bad constantly it's hard when its time to eat, to actually, well, eat lol...

I cant say I relate to starving to be lean but to bulk I have to eat till my stomach hurts and force down meals when I'm not hungry.

Stay strong!! Diet first!!!

it's because i'm around 16-1800 calories per day lol...
Its to little but ain't nobody got time for this waiting stuff, I wants results...

I get to be up for about 30 minutes and then the hunger pain starts.
I go to sleep with it but wake up without it until go up out of bed, even had one of those ready made shakes almost same minute I woke up with decent amount of carbs in it too, still no help, if anything, feels like it made it worse.

I also can't find any weed atm so this is gonna be a real shitty fucking week lol...

Kinda forgot I doubled my GHRP dose about 3 days ago... Bit to close to when the hunger pain started.
Not saying it's the sole cause, the real cause is lack of food volume but i'm sure as hell it ain't making the pain less. Might even be the cause of the pain because this is not hunger feeling, this is "i'm a starving child in africa about to die of stomach pains..."
Gonna back down and see how single dose feels again, because this pain is unreal and i'm bailing on diet totally if it hasn't improved by wednesday, maybe even tomorrow...

And the pain is so intense it makes me unable to eat because I feel nausea and "fake-full" already.
Training today is gonna be interesting for sure... Worst case, i'll go buy a big ass watermelon and just stretch my belly until I don't feel hunger anymore. Fill it up with protein shakes on the side I guess. But thats just worst case scenario, hopefully I can eat progressively better as the day goes on, just like yesterday.

Last edited:
Note to self...
Monday noon.

Winstrol ORAL started. 40mg ed split twice.
Masteron prop 80 mg (0.8ml) Left quad.
Test Prop 100mg (1ml) Left quad
Clomid 50mg
Aromasin 10mg ed.
hCG 500iu.
500mcg CJC + 166mcg GHRP2.
Var/Prov 20mg
1000mcg B-12 vitamin. IM. right quad.

Thinking of bailing proviron shortly and save about 40 pills for PCT.

Last edited:
Back