My next cycle. Test, EQ, Masteron, Anavar

Was reading up on proviron and the brand i got (bayern) says I should be taking 1-2 tablets 3 times per day. Which would be 75-150mg ed.
Even maintenance mode is 3 times per day.
Half life 2ish hours, terminal half life at 12ish hours, oral bioavailability only 3%.

Which means that even at 25mg intake, its in reality only 0.75mg that the body absorbs and dosing should be every 4th hours, 6th is acceptable.

Any input from people who has ran proviron? Preferably only proviron runs. Doses? How many times per day?
I just saw JP talk about adding it and then I got a really good deal so here I am :)

Last edited:
So i started yesterday and popped 50mg and then 25mg before going to bed.
Had another one waking up 90 min ago and today I can feel a difference... I'm stronger and happier, been standing and flexing my now non existent muscles lol...
Gonna shower and get my ass to the gym for a full body workout :)

Either I have the most amazing placebo effect or Proviron is pretty fucking nice. Or maybe my body was just craving some balance with added testosterone in my body.
Got a mad pump stirring a meat stew earlier today lol... :D

After what i've read, im pretty shocked its so pronounced, it feels pretty damn potent as standalone, I'm not on anything else except clomid/nolva/ai.

So time for an update...¨
Gh ran the other day.
Been adding proviron at 25x3 times per day.
Also eating 20mg nolva and 50g clomid along side adex 0.3mg ed/eod and 12.5grams of aromasin, been doing it for over week, which with nolva seems to have removed gyno lump to 95% ORG. size.

Executing a solid diet that consist of:
Oatmeal shake
3x weighted food, right now my fav is actually a beef stew with 5 differents beans, peas, spinach etc.
The weight of beans, peas and vegetables comes out to about 1.2kg while the beef is 1.1kg
Some tomato sauce, olive oil etc brings up the fat content which im bit lost on how to calculate.

Doing food prepp of 90grams white rice and 250 beef/bean stew.¨

Was back at the gym yesterday which felt awesome

So everything is going pretty good, love being back in the gym. Specially with the newfound motivation in my dream girl, holy shit... I don't deserve her lol....
Forgot how horrible 90% of the people training at the cheap gyms actually are... Half the time I have no fucking idea what muscle they're trying to train lol....
Is it traps? Shoulders? Biceps? lol....

With that said... I've been thinking of doing a basic cycle of just test e, 300mg/wk and some HCG. Do a frontload and run it for 10-12 weeks. And I still got a ton of proviron so i'll eat that too. Also already have both asin and adex.
Why? Because that's the cycle I'll be able to afford if I want to run anything before summer ends.
The low dose is because I just want a boost for training, I dont "need" a full blown cycle, also looking to minimize sides and sorta fly under the radar.

Goal would be to shed most of the fat i've packed on, while maintaining muscle and adding some more of course.

So been eating MCT oil at 1.5 tablespoons per day in my breakfast shake. Took almost a week before the shitting started and sorta took me by surprise....
IMT was right about getting a tv in the bathroom, running there every other hour lol...

Have an amazing breakfast shake to share as well!
I take shy of a cup oatmeal, 40g whey, teaspoon peanut butter, dash of cinnamon, few drops vanilla extract, handful frozen berries, just above a cup of low fat, low skimmed milk and 1.5 tablespoon mct oil and blend that shit up. Becomes very smooth, if its to thick for your taste? Just add more milk until its good for you.
Its surprisingly good and very healthy :D
The texture took a day or two to get used too but now I'm actually liking it, specially since I change berries everyday so its new fresh taste :D

Very curious what the actual calories comes out too but no idea how to calculate that shit :(

Last edited:
So been eating MCT oil at 1.5 tablespoons per day in my breakfast shake. Took almost a week before the shitting started and sorta took me by surprise....
IMT was right about getting a tv in the bathroom, running there every other hour lol...

Have an amazing breakfast shake to share as well!
I take shy of a cup oatmeal, 40g whey, teaspoon peanut butter, dash of cinnamon, few drops vanilla extract, handful frozen berries, just above a cup of low fat, low skimmed milk and 1.5 tablespoon mct oil and blend that shit up. Becomes very smooth, if its to thick for your taste? Just add more milk until its good for you.
Its surprisingly good and very healthy :D
The texture took a day or two to get used too but now I'm actually liking it, specially since I change berries everyday so its new fresh taste :D

Very curious what the actual calories comes out too but no idea how to calculate that shit :(

thats alot of mct oil but hope it goes well and the shits should stop soon, they only last a week or so depending on your experience with it.
dont stop whatever you do and youll see the fat melt off of you bro. thanks for the updates!

thats alot of mct oil but hope it goes well and the shits should stop soon, they only last a week or so depending on your experience with it.
dont stop whatever you do and youll see the fat melt off of you bro. thanks for the updates!

Wasn't really sure how much to add so figured the peanut butter and MCT oil will be the bulk of my fat intake for the day or is that a subpar approach?
Like, i dont eat butter, very little olive oil when cooking and so on.

I really need to hire 3J again but he's more of a "do like i say" vs "this why you do what I say" lol... :(

Wasn't really sure how much to add so figured the peanut butter and MCT oil will be the bulk of my fat intake for the day or is that a subpar approach?
Like, i dont eat butter, very little olive oil when cooking and so on.

I really need to hire 3J again but he's more of a "do like i say" vs "this why you do what I say" lol... :(
3J wrote a great article in the use of mct oil in ones diet to lose fat, do a search for it.
1tsp is the regular daily recomended dosage, and im surprised it took a whole week to hit your bowels and get them working.
I generally piss out of my arse for an entire week a few days after starting with it and keep an extra ipad in the bathroom to stay on top of my Oprah app.

3J wrote a great article in the use of mct oil in ones diet to lose fat, do a search for it.
1tsp is the regular daily recomended dosage, and im surprised it took a whole week to hit your bowels and get them working.
I generally piss out of my arse for an entire week a few days after starting with it and keep an extra ipad in the bathroom to stay on top of my Oprah app.

Ok, i'll lower it to 1tbps then :)
I've actually read that guide, thats how I started after you(?) recommended me to try MCT oil.
But I had bit issues with getting it down, dont drink coffee, empty stomach etc.

And I was reading up on benefits of oatmeal and if you eat over half a cup per day (think its like 0.75 cups) there's an ingredient (forgot and to lazy to google) that will help remove bad cholesterol and improve your ratio.
So in addition with niacin, omega3 etc it's supposed to be a really powerful thing for the health risk most commonly associated with doing AAS, which is tanked cholesterol values.

I also think its surprisingly tastey, all though I've always loved oatmeal porridge since I was a kid so I enjoy the taste :)
I also dont taste any of the oil, which is a huge plus!

Input on this plan?

400mg/week

Going tuesday/friday.
Frontload:
First time
800mg
Second
600mg
third
400mg

1800mg total

fourth one and on...
16x200mg / 3200mg total

12 weeks total.
5000mg test e needed.

350iu hcg twice per week.
Starting out first 2 weeks with higher dose adex(like 1mg first injection, half second, half third and t hen quarters until they're out, making sure to start asin a week before alongside to catch any rebound, and then going 10mg ed asin rest of cycle.
Going for proviron split 3 times per day at 75mg total.

Bought double nolva to keep any gyno signs at bay, probably eat it first week frontloading.
Focus is cutting and gaining back the muscle I lost due to injuries. It's more prep and getting my own body and confidence back more than a full blown cycle. Back to basics isn't bad when you've rushed head into things for a while :)

Tankman, can you please please graph out what my plan actually looks like? Thanks, love you #nohomo

The goal would be cutting and a recomp.
Nobody has any input on the plan above?

Someone help pull the trigger ffs, i dont know everything.
I came up with that last night while getting promotion mail lol...

Santa, I plotted your plan. First up is Test E 10 day half life, 800, 600, 400, 200 onwards. These both assume injecting every 3.5 days

View attachment 567731

You can see this overshoots pretty badly. Too aggressive on the preload.

Here is what 400,400,400, 200 onwards looks like

View attachment 567732

You are the best, tank. Thanks.
Not sure what I would do without you(or this community in general) everytime I'm lost or panic haha :D
I'll go with option two and i'll just extend it a bit with the "saved" front load mg's.

Due to my gyno lump, thats actually completely gone by now (still have doctors appointment next week, not sure what i'll do or say)...but was thinking...
Would you guys think 20mg tamox eod as preventive measure would make sense running my proposed cycle plan above?

Or would you wait and see if it actually becomes a problem first?

Really thankful for your advice about proviron JP.
Its been about 2 weeks on it and I feel completely fine again, sex drive is back, libido, random boners, morning wood etc.
Everything working like it did before last cycle.
Kinda sucks if I'll need that crutch forever but im thankful the option exist. Been pretty rough feeling off for months and not being able to pin it down to something....

And me being completely healed from both injuries, fractures and broken rib and finally being able to go ham in the gym again has been so nice, last chest session I could see my self growing in real time.
Starting to harden up again, losing steady fat every week, meet this crazy russian chick that's just beyond unreal and amazing.

Now I just gotta fix my economy and life is not only good again, it would be fucking awesome and we all know that shit wont last so lets enjoy it while it lasts :)
Savour that shit haha!

Last edited:
For those cool people like myself that drink their oatmeal as a shake for breakfast I just learned 15 min ago....
You need to blend it with like half the milk and then add rest of milk to shaker and lightly stir it...
For some reason, no matter how much liquid or milk I put in when first blending, it will always come out super thick.

But this way lets me use 1/3 less milk and save some calories :)

For those cool people like myself that drink their oatmeal as a shake for breakfast I just learned 15 min ago....
You need to blend it with like half the milk and then add rest of milk to shaker and lightly stir it...
For some reason, no matter how much liquid or milk I put in when first blending, it will always come out super thick.

But this way lets me use 1/3 less milk and save some calories :)

dude, i bypass all that and heat the milk up with vanilla, sugar, cinnamon and a pinch of salt, bring to a boil, turn fire off, then add the oatmeal and allow to rest for 5 minutes. sip on it during the morning.
add some banana slices for more goodness and enjoy!

dude, i bypass all that and heat the milk up with vanilla, sugar, cinnamon and a pinch of salt, bring to a boil, turn fire off, then add the oatmeal and allow to rest for 5 minutes. sip on it during the morning.
add some banana slices for more goodness and enjoy!

I do vanilla, cinnamon and saltiness i get from the peanut butter.
What you do sounds like what I did for years though, oatmeal porridge but the liquid one?

Who would have thought that proper dieting with a 1000-1500 calorie deficit per day alongside some proviron would be the most amazing recomp i've experienced so far?
(So yeh, its all diet but lets not focus on that revelation to much lol...)

The fat is literally MELTING off me, I see more definition every single morning in the mirror :D

Back