My next cycle. Test, EQ, Masteron, Anavar

From now on its hospital style disinfections, like i've always been doing but felt more important when doing prop and ED injections....
Shower before, wash hands before, disinfect hands, clean table, clean table with isoprop alcohol, soak vials in ethyl alcohol, drench myself in ethyl alcohol, drench injection spot after and last but not least, a bandage over the injection spot.
I always use fresh tools, never reuse.
Anything i'm missing to lower the chance of getting infection?

Watch George Carlin's talk on immunity. What you are missing is a swim in the Hudson River.

Watch George Carlin's talk on immunity. What you are missing is a swim in the Hudson River.

I've actually seen that :p
I had a roommate for many years from caprine green in chicago, he fled the country for ehm...I can't say but he returned for the first time in 20 years a while back. (yes, he's exactly what you imagine him being lol...)
Anyhow, he's the biggest conspiracy, government hating, blaming etc everything. But he loved George Carlin and got me into him years ago:)

I thought my relationship was over, we didn't talk for almost a whole week and I decided to try on last hail mary and ask her out on a second date (a "real" one, like it would be the our first)
And instead she came by, barley hugged me, from the get go, very cold, upfront with I don't want sex, I don't want intimacy. Just talk between 4 eyes.
20 minutes after talked shit out "my kitchen chairs are uncomfortable, can we relax for a while"

And the fun fact here is... If you make a girl cum twice, there's a high probability you'll be forgiven and hear "I love you so much, I missed you, just give me time to forget what you did but I want you and what we started".

Can't remember last time something made me this happy..fuck.. I think I might be in love bro's and only felt something at all once in my entire life before except this girl and I don't want to fuck it up...

Can you old timers give some valuable life experience and lesson, I beg you. I need help because I can get any girl in bed... But I can't seem to manage a long lasting relationship.
I really want this to work out and become real and build a future together.

Any advice, input or just another perspective would be extremely appreciated. Thanks bro's!

Last edited:
So i've had insane problems with PIP these past 7 days... I also fucked up diet beyond excuses during easter.
I've had issues training the past 4 days, 70% weird pip/inflammation started in ventrogluteal but has moved down to most of my quad.

Also changed up the plan a bit.
Monday, wednesday, friday. I take 50mg clomid, 25mg proviron. 0.5mg adex. Which is a 33% increase in clomid and 50% increase in adex with a 33% increase in proviron.

I'm still keeping the same injection schedule of once every third day for 200mg, but unless it lines up with a mon, wed, fri. Its only HCG and testo injections.

Gonna go on a real diet now, its 1 month until you can walk shirtless...
And thats pretty much what I need with some dedication, which i've been lazy with... Got hooked on capri suns, occasional ice cream, slacking on diet etc.

I have 2 regular super healthy dishes but sadly I cant seem to eat chicken anymore, its a fucking torture and I hate fish (strongly dislike turkey) and my stomach cant take red meat 24/7, nor can I afford the quality i should be eating.
Any suggestions here? Please.

Note to self.
tuesday night. (last injection was friday for easter stamina lol but followed the schedule and i'm only 1.4 days "late)
200mg test e.
550iu(0.32ml) Last of the vial HCG. Next one was stupidly reconstituted today and it's also a new brand, "Profasi"

Last edited:
I have a found a doctor that scripts me morphine for when I do insane tattoo sessions (2-4 days in a row).
Pretty sick doc but he's like, you're gonna take pain killers anyhow, better I prescribe real drugs at non lethal doses.

But lately I've been thinking about TRT more and more, specially getting PHARMA products... So tired of doing UGL and gambling if its done correct, doses etc.

How would you guys approach this? Just be straight? I can print out my lowest T levels from previous blood work and then visit him days before I jump on PCT from this cycle, that should be 2 blood work confirming the need for TRT script?

I have a found a doctor that scripts me morphine for when I do insane tattoo sessions (2-4 days in a row).
Pretty sick doc but he's like, you're gonna take pain killers anyhow, better I prescribe real drugs at non lethal doses.

But lately I've been thinking about TRT more and more, specially getting PHARMA products... So tired of doing UGL and gambling if its done correct, doses etc.

How would you guys approach this? Just be straight? I can print out my lowest T levels from previous blood work and then visit him days before I jump on PCT from this cycle, that should be 2 blood work confirming the need for TRT script?

You got it, if they prescribed trt then you would be a perfect candidate. Just don't sound too eager to jump on.

The PIP is just out of this world, every single injection. My left ass cheek is twice the size of my right one... No redness or spreading to quads like last time, this is just really bad PIP.
Also think i've got the test flu because I'm cold sweating, feel sluggish and tired. Have issues eating and even with coffee (that I never drink) I haven't been able to get myself into the gym since monday.

New plan... I'm gonna open the UGLY brand that I started the front load with, had almost no pip with it.
And I'll use the "pip ugl" every third/fourth injection. This way, i'll only have pip for about half the time, get some leeway because its affecting my training.
Should also give my body bit of a break if its in fact the carrier oil that's the problem for me.

Giving up is off no option as I still have 5.5 weeks left of the ugl pip brand, i'm just gonna power trough this shit and hope for the best lol.

Last edited:
Even though it expires in 3 months, it was probably a reason why I got it for free from my friend lol...
Its night and day comparing the 2 brands, one has no pip whatsoever and the other one has crueling pip for every injection, stretching entire muscles, prevents training, proper form but most importantly sleep, cant sleep on both sides which I'm used too.

I'll probably just do 2-3 more injection in between the last good vial and go from there. It's still gonna be about 3 months, just not 4.5 and covering summer but I'll survive :)

Note to self.
Running: Monday, wednesday, friday;
50mg clomid
25mg proviron
0.5mg adex

Doing injections every third day, so constantly changing.

Bought a lot of HCG this time and noticed that the first week when reconstituted my balls are all big and fluffy but even with increased doses it feels like potency dips heavily past 2 weeks, which is kinda the shelf life but still, thought it would last longer, at least with double doses.

Anyone else noticed this?
I don't freeze and have no intention of doing it either, hcg is pretty cheap all things considered.

Lucky I bought a lot of HCG since I decided to throw the newly reconstituted vial on the floor just to see if it would break or not... It did break...

Fuck... I didn't buy enough to break stuff... And with the shorter half life, i'll end up without HCG for about 1/3 of the cycle.
Question becomes more when I want to place the use... Thinking of just not using any for 3ish weeks and then run like normal for remainder of cycle.

Ruined the week for sure, also swamped with work and other bullshit. I'll be back next week.

Lucky I bought a lot of HCG since I decided to throw the newly reconstituted vial on the floor just to see if it would break or not... It did break...

Fuck... I didn't buy enough to break stuff... And with the shorter half life, i'll end up without HCG for about 1/3 of the cycle.
Question becomes more when I want to place the use... Thinking of just not using any for 3ish weeks and then run like normal for remainder of cycle.

Ruined the week for sure, also swamped with work and other bullshit. I'll be back next week.

so why did you brake your vial again?????

yesturday I dropped & broke a brand new 75 dollar bottle of mast e

have now place a memory foam bathmat in front of the safe

slippery safe shelf on a cement floor is a bad idea

that was the second bottle ive broke that way

So a small update...

Life has gone to utter shit...
Shit ended with girlfriend, mom is talking about killing herself, lost my biggest client, my dad (haven't talked in a decade) is apparently now a miserable and bitter drunk/alcoholic who is abusing (physically, not sexually...) my half sister and stepmom, so probably have to let sister move in with me, which is fine I guess but not what I want right this minute.....
All this has lead to me being depressed again and started eating xanax mainly but some other drugs too.

The only thing keeping me sane right now is that I'm on cycle. I still manage to go to the gym 5 times a week but diet is kinda bad. I eat roughly half of what I should, substitute another 25% with shakes but the last 25% of diet is just fucking bad...
Also started drinking tropicana and capri sun juices, had some candy yesterday, it was good, but way to sweet so threw half away.

Weight has been very unstable... I seem to jump between 68.5 and 72kg. This is throughout the week and not morning/night weight difference.
It's not water as my AI is perfectly dialed in, not a single acne anywhere, mood(under the circumstances) is good.
Progress in the gym is also fairly decent.

I'd say I've gone from 15-17% bodyfat and now I'm down to 11-11.5%, maybe even high 10's...

Last edited:
Thinking of going balls to the walls and spend the vacation money planned for ex and me and just buy a shit ton of gear lol...

Thinking this:
50mg winny injectable per day for 5 weeks.
Masteron prop 300mg/wk for 5 weeks (alongside the test prop)
Anavar 60-80mg for 5-6 weeks.
Bumping my testo up from 400mg to 500mg /wk.
Would run all this as the last 6ish weeks of the cycle. Also making sure i'm very close to single digits body fat to maximize winny/masteron.

Which would make this just shy of 5 months cycle with a nice stack.

OR

Just spend all that money on 4iu HGH for 6 months.
No, i cant afford both...

Thoughts?
Yes, i know the stack is overkill but if I don't have an phenomenal recovery, even better than before last cycle, i'm kinda stuck with TRT anyhow... Not that it will be actually needed, its just the difference from being on cycle and off is so fucking huge, that I can't see myself living life with subpar natural testo levels.
Still, the only concern for me is kids, I really really want kids, lots of them before I die lol...
But ignoring the overkill, any input? Would you drop something? Change something? Just general advice or past experience would be nice, never ran winny but done var/mast before.

Last edited:
yesturday I dropped & broke a brand new 75 dollar bottle of mast e
have now place a memory foam bathmat in front of the safe
slippery safe shelf on a cement floor is a bad idea
that was the second bottle ive broke that way

I feel your pain bro, I had my HCG in the fridge and it was behind even more HCG and instead of lifting the whole vial, I used 2 fingers on the metall top which had slight condensation from the fridge and slipped and dropped it.
I did manage to salvage 600iu, only the bottom cracked lose a piece so not everything ended up on the floor :p

Last edited:
Haven't done these in a while and its injection day today so why not...

Saturday morning.
200mg test e.
NO HCG.... (this is 2 injection without it, maybe third)
25mg proviron

My goal is cutting though so the calorie deficit isn't that big of deal. I'm still gaining size though.
But my body has gone into survival mode, extremely hard to lose fat right now. Thinking of doing a refeed and see what happens.

Any tips or tricks here?
How do you even execute a proper refeed?

Back