my photo album

tboost said:
It doesn't necessarily matter the size of a muscle if it's not at least moderately defined...you have to have a balance between good size and vascularity and hardness.

You fucking Buckeye....bringing your CUT 155lbs on here and talking out your lean ass.

If the size of the muscle doesn't matter, then why isn't David Beckham winning the Olympia?

The guy said specifically he has not competed and doesn't really intend to. Why should he give a flying fuck about being vascular and ripped to the gills?
Besides, as Bimmer said, there's definite size and shape there...and probably a body fat % in the low teens. And with 20 inch guns, he's cruzing well above most the douche bags on this site.

God damn, everytime I read a gay ass post on this board it's from a Buckeye.
Do me a favor, stop posting shite! And stop crossing the Ohio river into the Bluegrass state...at least until you fuckers learn to drive properly. :fawk2:

Last edited:
Look you Grant County "coon huntin, sister fuckin', muddin' on the weekends cuz your not civilized enough for tv, in-bred piece of shit with a next door neighbor named Bucky...get off my dick. :uzi:

Last edited:
Oh and by the way his gut is huge...arms are good I just think they would look better if he were leaner...obviously...his bodyfat is high.

Great pix! And don't worry about the "tanning" thing. Unless you're planning on competing, you'd just be setting yourself up for skin cancer down the road.

Richard Jasper
Ann Arbor, MI

arpeejay said:
And don't worry about the "tanning" thing. Unless you're planning on competing, you'd just be setting yourself up for skin cancer down the road.

Richard Jasper
Ann Arbor, MI

Hahahaha.

not to be the cynical one here, but are you really english? i thought you euros use the metric system and you said your arms are 20.5" . i have been to europe and not one person i have ever talked to could tell you anything in inches....just a (stupid )observation.

anywho, you are a big mofo, and i don't believe i saw any stats; could you post some?

fr8tren said:
not to be the cynical one here, but are you really english? i thought you euros use the metric system and you said your arms are 20.5" . i have been to europe and not one person i have ever talked to could tell you anything in inches....just a (stupid )observation.

anywho, you are a big mofo, and i don't believe i saw any stats; could you post some?

Inches are a measurement of the ENGLISH system.

Also, many British folks don't consider themselves European.

looking big!you can work by the door from a bar!(doorman)

if you find mistakes in my writing,i am from the netherlands and
have not written a lot in english(i am learning)

thanks for the suport howard, tboost like i said in the first post i dont compete and dont take my training as seriously as some wots the point in bustin me balls with a strict diet when thats not the look i want, besides i live in the north east of england it rarely gets warm enough here to show it off. i dont class myself as a bodybuilder i just like to be as big as possible i dont even go to the gym just train at home with a basic bench and free weights you seem a good bunch thanks alot for all the comments if i've impressed 1 or 2 of you thgen i think i've achieved something maybe if i have any problems some of you could help me out.

oh and i am english we invented feet and inches and we aint givin it up no matter what the french and germans say lol. guys have gone to prison over hear for refuseing to sell fruit and veg by the kilo we are a stubborn lot.

You're a big dude.

I would taunt you and then run away for thrills.

you look good dude. dont pay attention to those 160lb schmucks that are hating on you. you probably look better than most of the guy posting on this thread. it annoys me when someone says, "youll look good if you drop 15%bf". we r here to constructively criticize, not hate. keep up the good work. 20.5 inch arms? good job. soon you will be in the 21 inch club. trust me, it feels good.

Back