my post cycle therapy (pct) something not working

dupa

my pct something not working

i been off for about 6 weeks now i been takeing 40 mg of nolvadex for 14 days and 20 mg for about 12 days now and still no sex drive at all, shit like my dick hasnt got up for 6 weeks now my balls look bigger but no sex drive im stopeing nolvadex in about 3 days, what do u bros think .

I have the same problem when I come off. Your test levels are probably still on the low side, E may be too high as well. You've been done with post cycle therapy (pct) for 2 weeks correct?

no my post cycle therapy (pct) ends in 3 days i been doing my post cycle therapy (pct) for 25 days now 3 more and im done

Just because you're ready to end your post cycle therapy (pct), doesn't mean your body is. And nolva only post cycle therapy (pct) just doesn't seem to get too many positive reviews.

Hcg prior to ending the cycle along with clomid and possibly nolva/arimi seems to me the way to go. Since money is usually an issue, stick with hcg (cheap) and clomid (cheap). If you have a problem with estrogen rebound post cycle, you will have to add an anti e or serm like nolva/arimi/letro.

Btw, is this board slow as hell?

Are you using Liquid Nolva or tabs,.....if liquid, you need to up the dosage to 60mg/day for the first two weeks, followed by 30mg/day for the next two weeks.

I agree with Tx, nolva only post cycle therapy (pct) doesn't get the best real world reviews. When i do post cycle therapy (pct) i run clomid at 100mg for as long as it takes for morning wood to come back consistently than drop it down to 50mg for a week or two. I think the standard post cycle therapy (pct), while it being a good starting point, is bad to some degree because people feel that after the 21 days they should be fine regardless of how they feel.

I think the combo would be better then just clomid, clomid don't block estrogen very well. That's why some get the emotions of a 13 year old on her period.

JohnnyB

JohnnyB said:
I think the combo would be better then just clomid, clomid don't block estrogen very well. That's why some get the emotions of a 13 year old on her period.

JohnnyB

I agree. I tried Nolva only last cycle and it was not good. You also have to take into consideratin how long your cycle is. 21 days just doesn't cut it for extended cycles. I like Clomid with a light Aromatase inhibitor (AI) in there to combat high levels of estrogen so I don't rebound. I also use HCG throughout now which helps with alot as well.

no its the tabs its not liquid i will keep it going till my shit starts working thx guys.

TxLonghorn said:
Just because you're ready to end your post cycle therapy (pct), doesn't mean your body is. And nolva only post cycle therapy (pct) just doesn't seem to get too many positive reviews.

very good point....bumpin it

I LOVED nolvadex only but I run HCG during my cycles. I DESPISE clomid only, it wrecks me, and I never lost strength or size like that before. I am just getting back on cycle and I will never do that again (clomid only).

I prefer to run post cycle therapy (pct) pretty much right into the next cycle, after being on for months you aren't going to be 100% in 3-4 weeks like most people want to seem to think.

Back