My progress with optimum pharma + pictures

Yes that sound ok, Stick with negatives 1-2 months non stop because your body needs time to adjust.
I do 5 exercises because i wish to add pullover or a similar exercise to chest, i highly value serratus muscles which gives a very nice look to upper body
Look at the picture, you will understand what i try to say
But after that you can rotate, like Negative + Drop set, Negative + super set
Changing exercises and systems is a good , body need to get shocked
But of course , these exercises damage the muscle much more than a normal exercise routine
So beware of that and increase your protein and calories and rest times.
Stay away from stress because that exercise routines create higher stress on central nervous system also.
I highly recommend taking Sunday as off day ( if you can off course) have a goood nice resting day with good massage in spa
Some medical strong massage like Thai Deep Tissue, Or Lomi Lomi from Bali.
That will give you fresh start to week, thus recovery you need for another hard training day

Wow I am no where near your physique it's not even funny. Thanks for the advice. I'll incorporate some negatives into my routine. I already do some drop sets and supersets etc but that's mainly on arms day. I rarely even do superset anymore And I honestly don't see the need for superset unless you are pushed for time? Superset means completing two exercises quicker, leading to less recovery time in the gym. I always thought supersets burned the muscle more leading to more of a defined/toned muscle, leaner etc, as opposed to gaining muscle mass. But I do like the idea of dropsets and negatives.

Do you do negatives for a whole set, for all of the reps? Whenever I've done negatives previously, which wasn't for long, it was only for the last rep of an exercise.

Yes Negative all sets and all reps. That's the deal anyway, Pushing your muscles to go beyond tiredness
It opens a new room for strength and stamina. Super sets are good for cutting, if you think that you have extra fat on your muscles, hit them with super sets
They will slowly start to burn. Being catabolic and overtrained is mostly a nutrition and resting issue.
A well trained athlete will hardly go to overtrain mode is he have discipline on his life

Yeah doc, chest is killing today..love it! About to hit back w/ a slow neg workout today. I'll probably do slow negs on bent rows & seated rows, sound good??

I think its hard to do with Barbell rowing but 1 arm dumbell rowing with with a huge dumbell sound good :)
Also seated machine row by all the way streching will be nice
Most extreme is wide grip pull ups with weight attached on your belt :)

I think its hard to do with Barbell rowing but 1 arm dumbell rowing with with a huge dumbell sound good :)
Also seated machine row by all the way streching will be nice
Most extreme is wide grip pull ups with weight attached on your belt :)

One arm rows & pull ups it is, thnx bro!

Another great workout Dr. the burn is phenomenal & the pump is huge. I can feel more muscle working on the slow neg routine. You have time and really can concentrate on te muscle your working, think i'll stick to this for a while...

On Quads do this one :) :
Squats negative
Leg Extension normal
Leg Press Negative
Lunge with dumbells normal

Thank you bro, appreciated

Man I know you are probably pushed for time. But is there anyway I could maybe swing you a message about my workout routine? I really need to switch it up as I feel I've stopped growing a bit. Might be my shit genetics, but I think it's my routine. Would really like some help as I'll probably be jumping on some test in the next month or two.

Man I know you are probably pushed for time. But is there anyway I could maybe swing you a message about my workout routine? I really need to switch it up as I feel I've stopped growing a bit. Might be my shit genetics, but I think it's my routine. Would really like some help as I'll probably be jumping on some test in the next month or two.
Dont worry, i am here to help bros :). Shoot it lets see what you do , maybe i will see a different point of view

my muscles haven't been this sore in forever, makes me eat a lot more. Doc, should I do this slow neg workout week in/ week out or like every other week. I ask because I can tell this is taxing as hell on my muscles. Thnx!

Better to listen yourself and yes can be a good idea to do 1 week on 1 week of.
Calorie intake increase because your body is trying to create new muscle , give him good calories as much as he needs
If you will not eat junk food , sugar and all other bad shit you will just be fine with extra calories

Back