My progress with optimum pharma + pictures

when you are at this level you are right now its funny how people can be asking you " what are you on"?
they never asked you how many years you have been training or what is your diet and training.
you look like you have been working really hard on yourself.keep it up and good luck with your competition you will do good for sure.
best of luck

when you are at this level you are right now its funny how people can be asking you " what are you on"?
they never asked you how many years you have been training or what is your diet and training.
you look like you have been working really hard on yourself.keep it up and good luck with your competition you will do good for sure.
best of luck
Ohh they dont wanna ask because the answer can be frighting :), but yet i encourage any one who wish to create a better physique
Ok i did good, but maybe somebody can do better, who knows what genes he carry inside?

Hey Doc , I'm curious how many years you have been training and how many cycles do you have under belt? I know AAS are just tools, a good diet and training being paramount ,but I had to ask . Thanks, Bro.
Ohh they dont wanna ask because the answer can be frighting :), but yet i encourage any one who wish to create a better physique
Ok i did good, but maybe somebody can do better, who knows what genes he carry inside?

Hey Dr, dude your ready for that gold. You have put in the work
and your determination will pay off! Post more about your accolade!

Hey Doc , I'm curious how many years you have been training and how many cycles do you have under belt? I know AAS are just tools, a good diet and training being paramount ,but I had to ask . Thanks, Bro.
Yes AAS is just tool, i have done many cycles but i progress like 2 step forward , 1 step 1 back.
Yes i have to admit , i was not knowledgeable enough ,and i didn't have a source for good gear.
But the main thing i did good is , i didn't back off. i continue diggin
I have done 38 competitions right now, many gold medals and 1 European overall champion is under my belt.
I am training for 20 years, from the time i was in high school :)
i never lose my form because i never break my diet. That is why 1-2 month is enough for me to get ready.
The money prices in competitions is an important income for me, so i must do it. The other income is personal training
As opposite many people think , i dont sell gear :) I just advise and try to comfort people
After Optimum Pharma stand by my side , things are a lot easier tough. When i know the gear is 100% true, the results are guessable
So the plans work better, but if think you are injecting Deca and its Test E inside , that is the place where you start to screw up.
Yes i know my results seems very hard to get but i think many people can do the same or similar or even better. It is about determination, nothing more

Last edited:
Hey doc... Really appreciate this thread and congratulations on your success as a beast, gold or no gold, you look amazing.

Trying to plan my first cycle and wanting to run Optimum Pharma. My buddies just got there hands on some UGL sus and one of them went to ER with moderate infection. Heard to many stories like this and it has kept me from making any purchases.

I'm 37, 5'10", 201 lbs at around 18% bf. I was a personal trainer and am huge on nutrition. I am making a comeback with my physique and would like to supplement my training and diet with some gear. Was leaning toward a Test only cycle but am wanting to drop some bf% along the way with a 15 to 20 lb lean mass gain (no problem, right lol)

Week 1-10 Testosterone Cypionate = 200mg twice/wk e3.5d
Week 1-10 Arimidex = 0.25mg EOD ***8211; as needed
Week 1-12.5 hCG = 250iu twice/wk, day before test injection.

My post cycle therapy (pct) will start week 13 through week 16.

Clomid 75/50/50/50
Nolva 40/20/20/20
hCG = 1000iu twice/wk, 500 twice/wk, 250 twice/wk, 125 twice/week.

Just had my Dr do a full blood panel and all cleared for take off. Would appreciate any advise and wondering what OP products would I benefit from the most. Expecting some help in fine tuning my plans.

Thanks Doc....

Last edited:
Hey doc... Really appreciate this thread and congratulations on your success as a beast, gold or no gold, you look amazing.

Trying to plan my first cycle and wanting to run Optimum Pharma. My buddies just got there hands on some UGL sus and one of them went to ER with moderate infection. Heard to many stories like this and it has kept me from making any purchases.

I'm 37, 5'10", 201 lbs at around 18% bf. I was a personal trainer and am huge on nutrition. I am making a comeback with my physique and would like to supplement my training and diet with some gear. Was leaning toward a Test only cycle but am wanting to drop some bf% along the way.

Week 1-10 Testosterone Cypionate = 200mg twice/wk e3.5d
Week 1-10 Arimidex = 0.25mg EOD ***8211; as needed
Week 1-12.5 hCG = 250iu twice/wk, day before test injection.

My post cycle therapy (pct) will start week 13 through week 16.

Clomid 75/50/50/50
Nolva 40/20/20/20

Just had my Dr do a full blood panel and all cleared for take off. Would appreciate any advise and wondering what OP products would I benefit from the most.

Thanks Doc....
Ok it seems proper but bf is kinda high but its good that you are aware of it, here what catches my eyes,
-Make Test cypio 2 or 4 weeks longer
-You need to burn fat , so its a good idea to add something for it i guess, Albuterol or Clenbuterol would be nice
-It can be nice addition as Oxandrolone in the end of cycle, last 4-5 weeks. It burns good fat.
- I dont think like you need arimidex , aromasin will be better
So your cycle can be like :
Test E or C 500-600 mg per week ( you are 200 pounds ,400 mg may not be enough) 14 weeks
Aromasin 12,5 mg per day until week 16
Hcg as you decided
Oxandrolone 60 mg per day , weeks 12-16
Clen or Albuterol, dosage depends on tolerance weeks 12-16
Try to focus on fat loss on weeks 12-16
post cycle therapy (pct) at week 17 , as you chosen.
Thats what i think, if you need more info, i will answer:)
Good Luck,
Doc

Last edited:
No homo you look awesome man. How long are your fasted cardio sessions in the morning? And how much intensity? Ive been doing 30-40 min high incline on a treadmill.

Yes AAS is just tool, i have done many cycles but i progress like 2 step forward , 1 step 1 back.
Yes i have to admit , i was not knowledgeable enough ,and i didn't have a source for good gear.
But the main thing i did good is , i didn't back off. i continue diggin
I have done 38 competitions right now, many gold medals and 1 European overall champion is under my belt.
I am training for 20 years, from the time i was in high school :)
i never lose my form because i never break my diet. That is why 1-2 month is enough for me to get ready.
The money prices in competitions is an important income for me, so i must do it. The other income is personal training
As opposite many people think , i dont sell gear :) I just advise and try to comfort people
After Optimum Pharma stand by my side , things are a lot easier tough. When i know the gear is 100% true, the results are guessable
So the plans work better, but if think you are injecting Deca and its Test E inside , that is the place where you start to screw up.
Yes i know my results seems very hard to get but i think many people can do the same or similar or even better. It is about determination, nothing more

Very well said Doc. I love reading your posts brother.

No homo you look awesome man. How long are your fasted cardio sessions in the morning? And how much intensity? Ive been doing 30-40 min high incline on a treadmill.
Around 45 min , but i don't do same cardio all the time, i felt that my body gets used to it doesn't burn to much calories
So in every cardio i change to different one ,also i change method, sometimes i do HIIT other day i do normal.
1 day try to run, other day fast walking , other day bicycle , other day stepper, other day punching bag + boxing training, other day marine corp stationary
Boxing stuff ripped my shoulders very nicely.
I also used to add thermogenics and many grams of pure powder amino like , 20 gr Glutamine , 10 gr BCAA, 10 gr Arginine. But take the aminos with cold water not juice
If you do all these with a good diet, you will burn fat. :)
Good Luck :)

i can tell you how i do ...
empty stomach cardio first thing in the morning 5 times per week, but you should load some powder amino before and after, for not loosing muscle
On training , use some heavy weights with negatives, i mean lower the weight slooooowly
Like counting inside 1001, 1002 , 1003, 1004, thats the point the bar touch your chest very slighty ( i assume you do bench press)
wait 1 sec there , yes the intensity. after that lift up but faster, 1001, 1002
you cannot make too much reps with this but fuck the numbers, do it until you shake, turn red and roar
this will make you FULL, i mean full with blood, now isolate muscle, burn it with nice moves like dumbell flys , cable crossovers ect..
I mean use the pump for your advantage
this training will make strong as an OX, so you will get harder injury.
Because you create intensity with less weight, longer stamina , stronger muscle fibers
Tried this today...wow! That's the shit. Reps were lower but pump was monstorous. You can really feel your entire muscle working. Chest day.

z
Tried this today...wow! That's the shit. Reps were lower but pump was monstorous. You can really feel your entire muscle working. Chest day.
By time you will get more powerful and reps will increase, it creates new way of strength.
Also that crazy pump makes your muscle fascia stretch , open more room for extra growth.
I am happy that you liked it , keep up the good work :)

z
By time you will get more powerful and reps will increase, it creates new way of strength.
Also that crazy pump makes your muscle fascia stretch , open more room for extra growth.
I am happy that you liked it , keep up the good work :)

For how many separate exercises would you say to do the slow negatives? Just for compound exercises you reckon? Basically squats, deadlifts, bench presses and shoulder presses? I often do drop sets but that's usually with arms which absolutely kills them lol.

For how many separate exercises would you say to do the slow negatives? Just for compound exercises you reckon? Basically squats, deadlifts, bench presses and shoulder presses? I often do drop sets but that's usually with arms which absolutely kills them lol.
In fact i do like this :
Bench Press Negative 5 sets
Bench Fly
Inc D Press Negative 4 sets
Cable Crossover
Pullover
Biceps :
Scott Curl with Bar Negative 5 sets
Dumbell Curl
Alternate D Curl
Legs :
Squats 5 sets negative
Leg Extention
Leg Press 5 sets negative
Lunge with Dumbells
So idea is in big muscles you do 2 exercises with Negatives, in small muscles you do 1
If these exercises will be basic strength and mass exercises, you will have better gains.
Main idea is Pump the muscle with basic negative exercise and stretch and burn with second exercise.

Last edited:
In fact i do like this :
Bench Press Negative 5 sets
Bench Fly
Inc D Press Negative 4 sets
Cable Crossover
Pullover
Biceps :
Scott Curl with Bar Negative 5 sets
Dumbell Curl
Alternate D Curl
Legs :
Squats 5 sets negative
Leg Extention
Leg Press 5 sets negative
Lunge with Dumbells
So idea is in big muscles you do 2 exercises with Negatives, in small muscles you do 1
If these exercises will be basic strength and mass exercises, you will have better gains.
Main idea is Pump the muscle with basic negative exercise and stretch and burn with second exercise.

Okay thats good. Oh I see you do five separate chest exercises on chest day too! I had some people telling me I was over training and couldn't make any gains doing five chest exercises. I pretty much do the same, except my day is chest and triceps. So my order of exercises on this day is barbell bench press (4 sets, 6-8 reps, first set warm up), incline dumbbell flyes (3 sets, 6-8 reps), incline barbell bench presses (3 sets, 6-8 reps), cable crossovers (3 sets, 6-8 reps), dumbbell pullovers (3 sets, 10-12 reps). The reason for doing higher reps and a lower weight on my last chest exercise is to prevent over training. I'll start including negatives for both flat bench and incline bench from now on I think?

Yes that sound ok, Stick with negatives 1-2 months non stop because your body needs time to adjust.
I do 5 exercises because i wish to add pullover or a similar exercise to chest, i highly value serratus muscles which gives a very nice look to upper body
Look at the picture, you will understand what i try to say
But after that you can rotate, like Negative + Drop set, Negative + super set
Changing exercises and systems is a good , body need to get shocked
But of course , these exercises damage the muscle much more than a normal exercise routine
So beware of that and increase your protein and calories and rest times.
Stay away from stress because that exercise routines create higher stress on central nervous system also.
I highly recommend taking Sunday as off day ( if you can off course) have a goood nice resting day with good massage in spa
Some medical strong massage like Thai Deep Tissue, Or Lomi Lomi from Bali.
That will give you fresh start to week, thus recovery you need for another hard training day

Back