My pussy cycle

dutch windmill

Okay i am gonna go for a low dose pussy cycle this time to see how if its true that low doses work just as good:)

wk 1-10 : 500 mgs primoteston enathate
wk 1-10: 400 mgs Primo (turkish and Spanish)
wk 1-6: 30 mgs dbol a day
wk 4-10: 50 mgs Winstrol (winny) tabs a day

Thats it clean and simple...:)

D.W.

dutch windmill said:
Okay i am gonna go for a low dose pussy cycle this time to see how if its true that low doses work just as good:)

wk 1-10 : 500 mgs primoteston enathate
wk 1-10: 400 mgs Primo (turkish and Spanish)
wk 1-6: 30 mgs dbol a day
wk 4-10: 50 mgs Winstrol (winny) tabs a day

Thats it clean and simple...:)

D.W.
:wtf: Doesn't look like a pussy cycle to me! I was thinking more like
250mg Test Enan.

well i hate the acne large doses of test gives me..and still had a few primos laying around the house...fuck i ahve been off for allmost 4 months!!!..lets see where this bring me:)

D.W.

hehe...The Winstrol (winny) tabs are going to be the Zambon winnies..the best oral Winstrol (winny) around they say:)..too bad they are only 2 mgs a tab:)...

Heheh just shot myself this morning:)..with 2 primos and one testex (replaced that for the primotestons, dont really know why though:))..and damn hard to swallow a lot of zambon tabs a day:(..

D.W.

dutch windmill said:
hehe...The Winstrol (winny) tabs are going to be the Zambon winnies..the best oral Winstrol (winny) around they say:)..too bad they are only 2 mgs a tab:)...

thats a nice looking box of tabs

Lokks like a very nice cycle to me bro , i was gonna do primo in mine but it is too damn expensive so i got deca instead but good luck keep us posted on results

A little more than two weeks in and allready up 12 lbs:)..allthough i changed my cycle a bit:)..

-500 mg testex e3d
-200 primo e3d
-50 mg GS dbol tabs/day

and planning on running tren@75/day and Winstrol (winny) tabs@50/day from week 6..i'll toss the testex than and replace that for prop (testovis) and quit the dbol offcourse:)

D.W.

wayne and zeus said:
Dutch Windmill pussy cycle = 2 grams/week
what he means is when he gets through with this cycle he will get all the pussy he wants because he will be so buff:p

Back