My S4/GW Cycle Log (Sponsored by Sarms Search)

Went to a different gym than usual today and did back and bi's. I had an awesome workout with an awesome pump to go with it. There was a lot of teenagers and elderly in there, so I was getting looked at like a freak by some people. That seems to be the norm lately. Not a lot of big guys at the YMCA.

Anyway, here is the

underhand grip hammer pulldowns- 90lbs each side 4x15 dropped to 45 each side on the last set and went to failure.

Seated cable rows- 4×12 150lbs drop set on the last one to failure.

Wide grip Lat pull downs- 4×15 120lbs drop set on the last one to failure.

Bi's
Straight bar curls- 4x10 85lbs
seated DB curls - 4×10 35lbs
Single arm cable curls- 4×15 15lbs (switching arms with no rest)

Super huge pump when I walked out. This stuff is awesome, I don't know what else to say.

Went to the gym last night to do chest and tri's. Even though the pec issue was still lingering I felt like I got an awesome workout in.

flat dB presses with just 60lbs- 4x20
triceps pushdowns- 60 lbs 4x20
cable crossovers- 25lbs 4x15
reverse grip cable kickbacks- 17.5lbs 4x15
pec Dec flyes- 130lbs 4x15
rope pushdowns- 50 lbs 2x to failure.

At this point the pump goes without saying, but for me that is my favorite part about this stuff. I feel like I double in size when the blood starts pumping.

So I decided to take some measurements this morning. I'm 5 weeks into the SARMS and wanted to see where I am. I'm likely carrying a good bit of water as I really haven't been watching what I've been eating. I also had Thanksgiving this past weekend since my wife has to work tomorrow. I've been eating left overs for 3 days now. Anyway, I feel like a monster in the gym on this stuff.

10-23-14 measurements
1. Weight-248lbs
2. Neck-17 1/2"
3. Chest-49"
4. Stomach-42 1/2"
5. Waist-42"
6. Biceps-17"
7. Thighs-26"
8.calves-17"
9. Forearm-13"

11-26-14 measurements
1. Weight-257lbs
2. Neck- 18 1/8"
3. Chest- 51 1/2"
4. Stomach-42"
5. Waist-41 1/2"
6. Biceps-17 1/2"
7. Thighs-27"
8.calves-17 1/8"
9. Forearm-13 1/8"

Gonna try to drop some of this water in the next couple weeks. Next week I should be on a better eating schedule at work.

So today is day 41,

I went and did arms this morning. If you guys aren't convinced by now I don't know what else to tell you. I see this log has a lot of looks, but not a lot of comments other than a couple people. I've never done any crazy AAS cycles. The few cycles that I did were pretty much test only at 500-750mg. The pumps I'm getting on SARMS are better than a 500mg cycle. I would especially encourage those of you on trt to give this stuff a try as my experience thus far has been great. Keep in mind my diet has not been the best it's been up and down the whole time.

I'm gonna order another bottle of S4 (just about out) and a bottle of GW today. My 2nd bottle of Osta has quite a bit left. I'm gonna run them until they are out and try to clean up my diet next week and see where the next month takes my physique.

Today's workout

Fixed ez curl bar 90lbs - 4×12,10,10,10
Skull crushers 110lbs - 4×12,10,10,10

Super set
Standing dB curls 45lbs - 4x10,10,10,8
rope pushdowns 55lbs - 4×15,13,12,10

Super set
single arm reverse grip triceps press downs 22.5lbs - 4x12,12,12,12
single arm cable curls 22.5lbs - 4×12,12,12,12

5the set was a drop set of both 22.5lbs, 17.5, 12.5, 7.5 (all to failure).

View attachment 559701

Any cancer concerns regarding GW?
Just curious, as that's what has kept me from running it thus far.

In the limited amount of research that I have done, I don't see conclusive evidence that GW causes cancer. I have read that it actually inhibits cancer cell growth. I haven't really put too much thought into it to be honest.

Went today and did legs. Increased weight on squats. Throughout the workout it was hard for me to walk be a use my quads were so pumped. I'm not sure if anyone else using Sarms has experienced this, but when I increase weight from one set to the next that first rep with the increased weight feels really heavy, but by the 2nd rep of the same set it's like you turn into a machine and just start pumping out the reps.

Anyway here was my workout.

Squats
135x20 warmup
225x15
275x10
275x10
275x8

Iso lateral leg ext
4x12 45lbs ea leg

Seated calf raises
5x12 90lbs

Leg press
1x20 6plates
1x20 8 plates
1x20 10 plates

Probably doesn't sound like much to most of you, but my legs have never been one of my strong areas, but I feel like I'm making good progress on them. I could hardly make it down the stairs after this workout, but it was a good feeling.

Well still going strong.......I did back yesterday and chest today. The great pumps have become the norm. Trying to get back at eating better this week and shed some of this gut fat. Hoping to get another dexa scan soon. I'm going to take tomorrow off and hit shoulders on wednesday.

Day 47

Well this seems to be winding down now. I'm out of S4 and the GW is running low. Osta should last another couple of weeks. I did order another bottle of S4 and GW, but they have not arrived yet.

I'll probably be closing out this log soon. Posting what I did at each workout gets redundant as well as repeating what great pumps I'm getting. I regret that my diet has not been in check during this run, so I failed in that aspect and I apologize for that.

I did shoulders today and I was blowing through the workout like a madman. All exercises had 1 min rest periods. I did dB shoulder presses 50lbs-4x20,15,12,10. Then did dB shrugs 115lbs-4×12. From there I did dB lateral raises 20lbs-4x15,12,12,10. Cable front raises 17.5lbs-4x10 and finally scarecrows-12.5lbs-4×12.

I hope this has helped someone make a decision if they were on the fence about running SARMS. It has been a pretty good experience for me.

Day 47

Well this seems to be winding down now. I'm out of S4 and the GW is running low. Osta should last another couple of weeks. I did order another bottle of S4 and GW, but they have not arrived yet.

I'll probably be closing out this log soon. Posting what I did at each workout gets redundant as well as repeating what great pumps I'm getting. I regret that my diet has not been in check during this run, so I failed in that aspect and I apologize for that.

I did shoulders today and I was blowing through the workout like a madman. All exercises had 1 min rest periods. I did dB shoulder presses 50lbs-4x20,15,12,10. Then did dB shrugs 115lbs-4×12. From there I did dB lateral raises 20lbs-4x15,12,12,10. Cable front raises 17.5lbs-4x10 and finally scarecrows-12.5lbs-4×12.

I hope this has helped someone make a decision if they were on the fence about running SARMS. It has been a pretty good experience for me.

before/after pics brother?

Bro you have put on some hell of good size. Looks like quality mass. The shape of your arms have really starting showing. Major props bro no bull shit. Your filling that under Armour shirt out nicely.

Back