weeks 1-10 Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - 400 mg p/w
weeks 1-10 Primobolan - methenolone - 300mg p/w
weeks 8-12 Winstrol - stanozolol 50 mg ed

weeks 13 -15 Nolva/ clomid therapy

How does the cycle look ?

wgt: 81 kgs
bf : 13.8 %

Last edited:
I would run the deca out at least 12 weeks. I saw great gains my last 2 weeks on deca. An ideal length for primo is 16 weeks at 600-800mg a week. So the choice is yours there. I would get caber or prami for your dopamine agonist for the deca. I'm sure you have an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) lined up?

Hi metalhead. The duration i mentioned would vary according to the results. However taking arimidex .25 eod would be fine ?

Critiques please ....

Yes start with .25mg eod and adjust to .5mg eod if any sides occur. I recommend bloodwork roughly halfway through so you know where your levels are

Thanks for the reply .. With proper diet and training regime what will be the results for this cycle ?

lol whatever bro, its on this site I heard it from so im thinkin everyone else will agree
im assuming u also don't wanna hear 14% bf is too high to see sig results from winny.... for what im told lol

enjoy ur cyc bro lol 250mg of test pfft good luk fukin ur gf

lol whatever bro, its on this site I heard it from so im thinkin everyone else will agree
im assuming u also don't wanna hear 14% bf is too high to see sig results from winny.... for what im told lol

enjoy ur cyc bro lol 250mg of test pfft good luk fukin ur gf

haha.. i think u just listen and dun try anything . i will see satisfactory results at 14% because i know i will bring it down to 10 or 9% at the end of the cycle.

so because u make a very conservative bulk cycle and you throw Winstrol (winny) at the end of it you think you will drop 9+ pounds of bf???

and whats with you asking for what your results will b from this cycle? you don't have ur cal count u don't have tdee, macros, workout routine nothing and u expect us to figure it out???

duuuddddeee take advice from anyone who is willing to give it cause u clearly need it

so because u make a very conservative bulk cycle and you throw Winstrol (winny) at the end of it you think you will drop 9+ pounds of bf???

and whats with you asking for what your results will b from this cycle? you don't have ur cal count u don't have tdee, macros, workout routine nothing and u expect us to figure it out???

duuuddddeee take advice from anyone who is willing to give it cause u clearly need it

dude have u started your first cycle ?? or just reading the posts here on ology ?? lol

You'll just have to feel out the low test higher deca. I liked 600mg test ew and 400mg deca ew and had great results over 14 weeks. Like I mentioned, I would extend at least to 12 and I trust the guy I read about the primo being 600-800mg for 16 weeks. I've done the deca, not the primo. Take it for what its worth. Also id have caber or prami on hand JUST IN CASE

dude have u started your first cycle ?? or just reading the posts here on ology ?? lol

ive done two now on my third as we speak its funny cause you have nothing to say back so you ask about my experience.... shows the lack of yours

1-to many components for a second cycle- if one fuks you up how u gunna know which ones which?
2- drop ur bodyfat for winny
3- actually just drop the Winstrol (winny), why are you adding a water shedder to a bulk cycle anyways?
4- you got a high chance of deca dick with that low of test
5- too low of test AND primo
6- extend your test deca and primo.... ten weeks? come on man
7- u need a prolactin and ai
8- starting your pct too early
9- you are not going to drop 10 pound of bf on this cycle if you plan on cutting this is a terrible cycle
10- sus needs to be injected more than one a week cause the short esters

like there is nothing right about this cycle

ive done two now on my third as we speak its funny cause you have nothing to say back so you ask about my experience.... shows the lack of yours

1-to many components for a second cycle- if one fuks you up how u gunna know which ones which?
2- drop ur bodyfat for winny
3- actually just drop the Winstrol (winny), why are you adding a water shedder to a bulk cycle anyways?
4- you got a high chance of deca dick with that low of test
5- too low of test AND primo
6- extend your test deca and primo.... ten weeks? come on man
7- u need a prolactin and ai
8- starting your post cycle therapy (pct) too early
9- you are not going to drop 10 pound of bf on this cycle if you plan on cutting this is a terrible cycle
10- sus needs to be injected more than one a week cause the short esters

like there is nothing right about this cycle

I agree with 1,3,6,9, and 10. And idk about Winstrol (winny). I've never tried it. I don't want to wreak havoc on my joints.

Back