My stupid bro is about to start taking D-bol ONLY

No one is acting tough and German happens to be one bad ass chick. You guys happened to disrespect her personal life and IH's as well. What's so hard to understand? On the other hand by encouraging someone else to disrespect her you now have become the "person who tries to act tough on a forum". Congratulations for laughing at yourself without realizing it :)

EDIT: Never mind, I don't care enough about either of you to get into it.

But I did end it with "Oh well, who gives a shit right, I sure as hell don't."

Last edited:
EDIT: Never mind, I don't care enough about either of you to get into it.

But I did end it with "Oh well, who gives a shit right, I sure as hell don't."

It has very little to with caring about either of us, if you have a valid point make it. If its not valid than its not really relevant now is it? Either way, expect to defend your points just like every other person on earth must do when making one. I'm simply pointing out the error in your logic and the hypocrisy of your words, I'm not trying to bash you as a person. And if you indeed did write something and ended it with "oh well, who gives a shit right, I sure as hell don't" it would mean you did give a shit about it otherwise you would've not written anything.

It has very little to with caring about either of us, if you have a valid point make it. If its not valid than its not really relevant now is it? Either way, expect to defend your points just like every other person on earth must do when making one. I'm simply pointing out the error in your logic and the hypocrisy of your words, I'm not trying to bash you as a person. And if you indeed did write something and ended it with "oh well, who gives a shit right, I sure as hell don't" it would mean you did give a shit about it otherwise you would've not written anything.

People don't necessarily type here because they care about everything they post to. I don't care, if you think otherwise, you are mistaken. I won't reply to any other response you have so have at it.

People don't necessarily type here because they care about everything they post to. I don't care, if you think otherwise, you are mistaken. I won't reply to any other response you have so have at it.

Lol so you've followed me to this thread now? If you didn't care you wouldn't have replied, it's a simple concept to understand. Now the fact that you're not replying to what I post this time shows me you stopped caring, see the difference? C'mon, you know any response or lack of response will inevitably only lead to the same conclusion, only difference is which path you want to take :).

Lol, I once asked my friend for a local price check of test-e, arimosin, nolva, and HcG,

He told me I would be taking too much and just take dbol, so I know where you're coming from.

Looks like it is a personal problem, I don't think we can help you much, just link him to this site, front page is always full of at least 3~4
"FIRST CYCLE PLS HELP"
threads.

Guys, he couldn't handle the sides after only 3 days haha, maybe it was only placebo or something, but he want's to stop taking them now after 3 days. Is post cycle therapy (pct) necessary after 3 days of dianabol only? And do you think it did something to his body at this time, like shutdown his natural test?

BTW the reason why he want to stop is because to much headache, feeling tired and bloated.

Guys, he couldn't handle the sides after only 3 days haha, maybe it was only placebo or something, but he want's to stop taking them now after 3 days. Is post cycle therapy (pct) necessary after 3 days of dianabol only? And do you think it did something to his body at this time, like shutdown his natural test?

BTW the reason why he want to stop is because to much headache, feeling tired and bloated.

Guys, he couldn't handle the sides after only 3 days haha, maybe it was only placebo or something, but he wants to stop taking them now after 3 days. Is post cycle therapy (pct) necessary after 3 days of dianabol only? And do you think it did something to his body at this time, like shutdown his natural test?

Wwwwwooooooooowwwwwwwww!!!!!! Are you fucking serious!? He couldn't deal with the sides?

I guess he should've done his research, eh?

Wwwwwooooooooowwwwwwwww!!!!!! Are you fucking serious!? He couldn't deal with the sides?

I guess he should've done his research, eh?

haha yeah, but im glad he decided to stop. Hes body is not ready for roids yet, only like 2 weeks of training. So he learned the hard way.

He should recover without pct, right?

haha yeah, but im glad he decided to stop. Hes body is not ready for roids yet, only like 2 weeks of training. So he learned the hard way.

He should recover without pct, right?

after only 3 days?! serves the pussy right...he will be fine with out a pct

Back