My Superbowl Prediction

dbolme

Board Twinkie
There are only 2 teams that can make the superbowl on the AFC side -- these teams are the great KC Chiefs and the upcoming Indianapolis Colts. Of course, KC will make it, Vermiel is the man.

On the NFC side things are quite a bit hazier.

It looks like the frontrunners to make it to the big game so far are Carolina, Minnesota and Seattle. These are the only teams with a chance so far. Out of these teams I'd say Carolina and Minnesota have the greatest chance, and out of these teams I would say Carolina WOULD to the superbowl. But unfortunatley, they wont. They choke around this time every year. So Minnesota goes to the big game for the NFC. NFC IS FUCKING PATHETIC THIS YEAR, HAS ANYBODY ELSE NOTICED THIS?

If you say Dallas, you get the smack. Most overated team ever. All they're doing is wrecking their draft status like the 13-3 Chicago Bears did a few years back. Oh yeah, what happened to the Bears after they did that? HMMMMMM

So, in the Superbowl it's KC vs. Minnesota.

KC will win it by a margin of 15 points, they're fucking hardcore. Culpepper will lose the game by fumbling like 5 times. He's such a shitty overpaid QB. Look what Frerotte did when he came in for 2 weeks.

You had the right idea about carolina, you just didn't follow through. You were pretty much wrong about the AFC as well.

Back