My test/deca/a-bomb/IGF cycle starts 5-24-12

Chest and tri's today. Good workout. My intensity was a bit low today, but regardless I got a good one in. Didn't have my workout partner today so I did smith machine instead of dumbbells. Hard to tell of any strength gains were present since I switched it up. I got a good pump though!

6 days a week Herm. I'm not afraid to take extra time if I feel fatigued. As you can tell from the log so far, I am not afraid to keep back for a day or two and let the body recover! I also make sure I get 9-10 hours sleep a night. This seems to go a long way.

I guess my math sucks. Lol. Ya because your doing each body part twice a week so I think it will be easy to over train. Just my opinion, and you know yourself better then me. Lol

Shoulders and legs today. I felt a major surge of strength increase in legs today. My energy was good so I threw in some leg presses for good measure. My girl has been complimenting me on the legs, so what the hell. I always say, it takes a real man to work lower body!

Shoulder workout was just as impressive. I am getting the spiderweb veins in the front delts and upper chest! Yay vascularity.

Still no sides to day aside form the general energy boost and added aggression and focus in the gym. Appetite is up. I will be adding calories again soon. Random woods. No negative sides to date though. Of course, the deca hasn't started kicking yet and the test is just now starting. Day 13!

Day 14 was amazing! Great increase in Bi's strength today. I know I have said this about 20 times already, but I really love Pinnacle's A Bombs!

Update. Hows the drol feeling?

hey Slam. Its ironic that you ask for an update today as I have this log on two different forums. I have been updating the one on the other forum because of the amount of interest. I forgot all about this one until today. Anyway, update:

We are closing in on the finish with the drol. I love this shit for real. I am up 10 pounds and I don't feel watery. I have heard of others gaining much more weight, but I ran aromasin starting really early so I hope this is the cause for the less than most weight gain. I assume that the weight I have gained is less water and more lbm.

RANDOM WOODIES! I though anything over 4 hours was a medical emergency anyways! Geez!

Other than that, I am looking forward to feeling the kick of the Deca and Test. I took advantage of Pinn.'s recent 20% off sale and stocked up. I have already invested in everything I needed for this cycle but since they changed their raw supplier, I wanted to give their new batches a try. So I am selling off all the stuff I already purchased and I am replacing my current supply with their new inventory. Hell yeah! Thanks for your interest too Slam!

hey Slam. Its ironic that you ask for an update today as I have this log on two different forums. I have been updating the one on the other forum because of the amount of interest. I forgot all about this one until today. Anyway, update:

We are closing in on the finish with the drol. I love this shit for real. I am up 10 pounds and I don't feel watery. I have heard of others gaining much more weight, but I ran aromasin starting really early so I hope this is the cause for the less than most weight gain. I assume that the weight I have gained is less water and more lbm.

RANDOM WOODIES! I though anything over 4 hours was a medical emergency anyways! Geez!

Other than that, I am looking forward to feeling the kick of the Deca and Test. I took advantage of Pinn.'s recent 20% off sale and stocked up. I have already invested in everything I needed for this cycle but since they changed their raw supplier, I wanted to give their new batches a try. So I am selling off all the stuff I already purchased and I am replacing my current supply with their new inventory. Hell yeah! Thanks for your interest too Slam!

This is VERY common that taking an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) throughout your cycle will keep your TOTAL weight gain down but you are correct that this is ONLY due to not holding shitloads of WATER!!!! Drol's claim to fame of putting weight on guys is SHITLOADS of water!!!! So if you are at 10 natural pounds gained with low water then that would be some dope drol!!! Test should start hitting good now and be kicking your ass at week 8. Deca will not feel like so much of a PUNCH, but when you come off the deca that is when you will know how well it was working for you cause that super joint feeling and strength will just go away!!!
I never feel a CRAZY Deca KICK!!!! Just when I stop taking it and it's out of my system, my strength decreases and my joints start back hurting the FUCK out of me!!!! Then I say "SOB!!!! That damn deca was the SHIT!!!!!"

Update. Hows the drol feeling?

Bro, I know the chick in your Avi has to be hot as hell but there is just something about a hamburger falling out of her ass that is making her less appealing to me than it should be!!!!! LOL
I'm sure I would love to eat some of that but for some reason it is not doing it for me!!!! Do you have a pic of her without the McDonalds hanging out??? LOL...

Bro, I know the chick in your Avi has to be hot as hell but there is just something about a hamburger falling out of her ass that is making her less appealing to me than it should be!!!!! LOL
I'm sure I would love to eat some of that but for some reason it is not doing it for me!!!! Do you have a pic of her without the McDonalds hanging out??? LOL...

Lol! I just noticed this! Thanks for the input as always jstarks! I have been wondering where to find an official Pinnacle rep application! ;)

I'm sure I would love to eat some of that but for some reason it is not doing it for me!!!! Do you have a pic of her without the McDonalds hanging out??? LOL...[/QUOTE

Its the best looking cheeseburger I have seen so I would eat it. Protien is protien brotha. LOL...

I'm sure I would love to eat some of that but for some reason it is not doing it for me!!!! Do you have a pic of her without the McDonalds hanging out??? LOL...[/QUOTE

Its the best looking cheeseburger I have seen so I would eat it. Protien is protien brotha. LOL...

Ahhhh fuck it!!! I'll eat it too!!!! That is a nice assburger though!!!!

I hate to keep coming on here and acting like Jstarks and all (just kidding my brother... nothing but love for ya!), but DAMN! This new Pinnacle gear is fucking rock solid. This vascularity is nuts!! I took advantage of the 20 percent off sale and ordered all new supplies. I then sold off all my old supplies. I added just a tad bit of prop (200 mg M/W/F). I figured I would run it just a couple of weeks just so I could see if I could tell a difference and DAMN! I do. I really see my chest starting to pop now. I know I have been saying it, but I really do plan on getting some new pics up soon. To say I am amazed at the fruit this cycle has bared so far is an understatement. Up 11 pounds so far and its only week 5 on this 16 week journey. Keep in mind that the IGF is on the end too!

Deca has officially began working on a long standing tendinitis issue I have had with my right arm. That has been a huge relief because it was slowing down my bicep workouts. Ill keep you

I hate to keep coming on here and acting like Jstarks and all (just kidding my brother... nothing but love for ya!), but DAMN! This new Pinnacle gear is fucking rock solid. This vascularity is nuts!! I took advantage of the 20 percent off sale and ordered all new supplies. I then sold off all my old supplies. I added just a tad bit of prop (200 mg M/W/F). I figured I would run it just a couple of weeks just so I could see if I could tell a difference and DAMN! I do. I really see my chest starting to pop now. I know I have been saying it, but I really do plan on getting some new pics up soon. To say I am amazed at the fruit this cycle has bared so far is an understatement. Up 11 pounds so far and its only week 5 on this 16 week journey. Keep in mind that the IGF is on the end too!

Deca has officially began working on a long standing tendinitis issue I have had with my right arm. That has been a huge relief because it was slowing down my bicep workouts. Ill keep you

Was there ever any doubt????? Pinn is definately TOP OF THE PACK gear bro!!! You know this, as I know this!!!! I am a gear PUSSY!!!!! Haven't done a BIG cycle are large amount in a long time!!!! I take SISSY doses as I have different goals than most and honestly.......... On SISSY doses I feel like I'm on REGULAR to HIGH dose!!!!! CRAZY!!!!

Hey guys. It has been a little while since I have posted anything in my log. For good reason. I stumbled with my diet a bit. Life got crazy for a couple of weeks and I did not prep my food. I also came off the Drol a while back so I actually went backwards in weight. Well to say the least, knowing what I know about this game, this did not set well with me. I went to the grocery store and prepped all my meals. I am happy to say that, after two weeks of shitty eating, I am officially back on the horse!

I know it sounds crazy, but to me, being accountable to something, like my brothers, really helps out a lot. That is one of the many reasons I am keeping this log. For that reason, tonight I start logging all my food for the day, and I start logging all my exercises for the day. So here goes:

6-29-12 DIET

MEAL 1
1 can of Chunk Light Tuna
25 Gram protein Shake

MEAL 2
1 Banana
25 gram protein shake

Meal 3
1 cup of grits
25 gram protein shake

PWO
25 gram protein shake
banana

Meal 4
7oz chicken breast
8oz sweet potato

Meal 5
7oz Chicken Breast
1 cup of rice

Meal 6
6oz London Broil
4oz Green Beans

3240 Calories, 241 Grams of Protein, and 184 grams of carbohydrates

ROUTINE

Dumbbell Shoulder Press: 60'sX10, 60'sX10, 55'sX9
Upright Rows single arm cables: 60X10, 60X10, 60X10
Double Handed upright rows (cable): 110X10, 110X10, 110X10
Front Raise Cable: 35X10, 35X10, 35X10
Lat Raise machine: 85X9, 85X8, 85X6
Rear Delt Machine: 77.5X10, 77.5X10, 77.5X10

Barbell Lunges: 95X10, 115X10
Barbell Squats: (ass to the grass): 205X10, 205X9, 205X6
Leg Extensions: 230X10, 230X10, 230X10
Leg Curls: 120X10, 120X10
Calf Extensions: 220X45, 220X45, 220X45

I have been thinking about splitting my shoulders and leg days. I have really been avoiding it because I love how my three day routine allows me to have an off day but still work out the entire body twice a week. What do you guys think? I was thinking that if I split it, I just don't take an off day because I will get more than 72 hours between each muscle group worked. What do you guys think?

Also, with the amount of info I am trying to consistently post, I may not post all of it everyday. For instance, I may just post macro-nutrients some days and gym numbers another. As usual, thanks to all my brothers for your support. 6 weeks down, 10 to go! Then we get to break into the IGF!!

Back