My test/deca/a-bomb/IGF cycle starts 5-24-12

noobmuscle

My PINNACLE test/deca/a-bomb/IGF cycle starts 5-24-12 PICTURES INCLUDED

Hey guys and gals. I have been a member of ology for a few months now. I have decided to log my next cycle both for myself and everyone else. I wanted to give everyone some basic information on this first post. I plan on starting the cycle this Thursday May 24, 2012.

STATS:
26 yo
Lifting for 4 years
162 lbs
9.8%
4th cycle

COMPOUNDS & PCT:All compounds are through Pinnacle to ensure the upmost quality.

1-4 Anadrol @ 25mg twice daily
1-16 Test-E @ 312.50mg twice weekly
1-15 Deca @ 200mg twice weekly
12-16 Anavar @ 25 mg twice daily
16-18 HCG Blast at amount to be determined
16-22 IGF-LR3 @ 50 mcg bi-laterally daily
18-22 Clomid @ 25 mg twice daily
18-20 Nolvadex @ 20 mg twice daily
20-22 Nolvades @ 20 mg once daily

ANCILLARIES
Aromasin @ 12.5 mg a day
Caber @ .5 mg every 3 days

BLOOD TEST
Blood was drawn 4 weeks ago and will also be drawn in week 6, 10, and 22.

DIET
I have researched the free nutrition information in the nutritional board. I used that as a jump off point for a conversation I had with a dietician I have hired locally. I didn’t want to list the whole diet up here because I didn’t figure it was the place. I can if you would like though. My macro nutrients are 3080/67/255.6/369 and they will change at my dietician’s discretion.

WORKOUT ROUTINE

Monday
Back and Biceps
Lat Pull Downs
Straight arm pull downs
Seated rows
Resistance cable pull ups
Dead lifts
Bicep curls pyramid burn downs

Tuesday
Chest and Triceps
Incline Dumbbell press
Flat dumbbell press
Decline barbell press
Cable butterflies
Machine butterflies
Over the head dumbbell triceps extensions
Rope extensions
Dips

Wednesday
Shoulders and Legs
Squats
Leg Press
Leg Extension
Leg Curls
Calf Raises
Dumbbell shoulder press
Upright Rows (trat)
Front Raises
Side Raises
Rear Raises
Shrugs

Thursday
Back and Biceps
Lat Pull Downs
Straight arm pull downs
Seated rows
Resistance cable pull ups
Dead lifts
Preacher curls wide
Preacher curls normal
Preacher curls close
Resistance curls

Friday
Chest and Triceps
Incline Barbell press
Flat Barbell press
Decline barbell press
Cable butterflies
Machine butterflies
Over the head dumbbell triceps extensions
Rope extensions
Dips

Saturday
Shoulders and Legs
Squats
Leg Press
Leg Extension
Leg Curls
Calf Raises
Dumbbell shoulder press
Upright Rows (trat)
Front Raises
Side Raises
Rear Raises
Shrugs

Comments, opinions, or anything else for that matter is welcome. I look forward to meeting a lot of new people and building a lot of muscle through this experience.

Last edited:
Today is D-Day! Hell yeah! Get this, I woke up this morning to find that I could not breath through my nose and my throat was sore as shit. So off to the doctor I went. Got some anibiotics and caugh syrup.

Its my birthday, cycle start day, and I'm sick! Go figure! Oh, well... I can't have it all go my way. I have some nice pinnacle gear I am about to break into this afternoon. Sick or not! tonight is titty bar night with my wife and some buds. Hell yeaH!

Look forward to seeing this! How can you handle training each muscle twice a week though. Seems a bit much IMO. I'm very anxious to hear about those a bombs at 50mg. I'm doing a cycle of pinn test e and dbol myself.

Thanks brother.. I have been helping some local folks out with the P for some time now now, but this will be the first time I try the ole P for myself. To say the least, I am very excited. I have never ran Oxymethalone before so I am expecting some good gains.

As far as the twice a week thing goes, I guess my muscles are just use to it. Ever since I had my first trainer, I have been set up on the two full body workouts a week. It's not that bad since I am coupling primary and secondaries. I tried doing opposing muscle groups in a routine like this one time and there was just no way. I think that coupling primary and secondary muscles gives me just enough rest time.

Plus, anytime I run test my recovery time goes through the roof anyway so even if it was a problem, it wouldn't be for long! :laugh4:

what were your first 3 cycles?

Cycle 1: Test e @ 500 mg a week. I didnt know about dieting. Young, dumb, and full of.... went from 118-126

Cycle 2: Test E @ 500 mg a week. Knew a little more, but I still had not discovered the wonderful world of steroidology. Went from 123-148

Cycle 3:Test E @ 500 mg a week and Tren A @ 100 mg eod. My last cycle. I trolled this wonder cave of knowledge known as Steroidology and finally realized that diet was 80 percent of the game. Went from 142-170.

First day in the gym after a dose today. I realize that it was probably just a placebo effect or excitement from being back on, but I felt an increase in strength today regardless. Did legs and shoulders. Did my usual 225 on squats. Could have done more, but I felt the oil setteling in my knee and it caused a little pain. I really pushed it on leg extensions and curls though.

Once again it was probably just a placebo effect regarding the oxymethalone, but I swear I saw veins in my trats today I never saw before. Got an awesome pump! All and all it was a good day. So glad to be back on!

5-26-12 was Chest and Tri's. It was a really good day. Usually I get 80's up 3 sets of ten on flat dumbbell press, but I decided to push on Saturday. I got 80's up for two sets of ten. Then I got 90's up ten times. I finished off flat on Saturday by getting 100's up 3 times! I was pumped.

To say the least, I am loving Pinnacles A-bombs. I am convinced that the power gained is no longer placebo. This oxymethalone is kicking my ass and I am loving it!

Monday 5-28-12 I did not get to work out. Mr mistake. I forgot that my gym had special hours for the day. Oh well. We will hit it hard again tomorrow.

Got an ok leg and shoulder workout in today. I am seeing veins I am not use to seeing. Especially in my upper chest and shoulders. My intensity was down today. I'm not sure why. My strength held at the same level. I couldn't get the energy up to really push today. I am getting plenty of rest. It might have just been an off day... who knows. I can;t wait for the Deca and Test to kick in!

Intensity was amazing today. This was good considering how down i felt yesterday. I achieved an amazing pump in my biceps today. I am loving these A-Bombs. I can not wait for the test and Deca to start kicking!

HA! Random woodies are back!

Chest was good today! I dropped weight to focus more on form. Still doing 1.3X my body weight on flat bench dumbbells though, so it's all good! Breaking the plane!

Day 8 on cycle went pretty well in the gym. I did legs and shoulders today. I can definitely tell that my muscles are fuller. I had been dosing my A-Bombs at 50 mg once daily. I have been taking it right before I work out. I have noticed a decrease in energy by the end the day. I figure it's because I may be spiking my T levels only for them to drop later in the day. For that reason I started splitting the doses today to keep a more stable T level. I feel much better.

Im up 4 pounds from D-Day. I dont feel bloated. I started my Aromasin three days into the cycle. I'm running 12.5 mg daily. Sex life has been great. Random woodies sre kind of annoying. I have a match tomorrow so Ill get to show off some of the new size. Well until tomorrow... good day!

My intensity was good today

Day 9. I have decided to take an off day to prevent possible over training. Feeling great though! I have a wrestling match tonight so that will be all the workout I need for the day. Sunday is my usual day off too so I should be well rested by the time I return to the gym on Monday. until then...

Dude!!! Test and Deca for sure have not even begun to kick in!!! Test is on it's way but Deca not close!!! This is great news here and looking good bro!!!!

Pinnacle is transforming another soul!!!! Keep us posted!!!!

BTW, Test E and C from the PUREST source in the game is back on Pinnacle site!!!! There new products kick even MORE ass then the old one's and those were badass so.... Check it out yall!!!!

Nice to hear jstarks. I guess that means the raw source and filtration update is complete. i cant even imagine how Pinnacle can get better, but I sure am ready to find out!

Back