My Test E/Dbol Cycle

philinc21

POWERLIFTER
Currently running a 500mg test e cycle. In week 6, decided to incorporate some dbol for 4 weeks. Was running adex until 3 days ago, I decided to stop it unless my nipples start to get sensitive or itchy. Gained 2 lbs since i dropped the adex. My body is starting to look a lot better. Will keep this post updated, ask any questions you like. Going to run for probably 14-16 weeks. This is my first cycle.
Some stats
Was 188 5'11 15% bf before
Current 193 probably 13% (Stomach is showing more definition)
Deadlift before: 275 for 2
Now: 315 for 5
Standing Curl: 35 or 40 for 6-8
Now: 50-55 for 6-8
Bench Press before: 185 7 reps
Now: 205 6 reps
Dips before: bodyweight
Now: 45 plate
Standing barbell press before: 95 for reps sometimes 105
Now: 135 for reps

That 2 lbs you gained may very well be water weight. You shouldn't of just dropped the adex you need to taper down because you WILL have an estro rebound. Jump back on it like today but take half the dose you were taking and do that for 2 weeks to prevent this.

I'm guessing you mean mg's lol but yes. .5mg eod day is the standard dose we tell everyone to run. With adex and letro both, when coming off, you have to taper. Aromasin on the other hand you don't. I prefer aromasin because of this, but it's all about whatever works best for you.

update

day 2 of dbol and wow i am horny and i am hungry. eat a full meal and 2 hours later want more. if this keeps up ill be adding tons of weight.

so ur sayin if he dosent eat clean he will be gainin only water? so if u took test dbol Nd ate like a pig 5k calories and it wasnt too clean you would gain only water right? lol

op you should focus more on ur diet and lifting before jumping into anabolics.ur lifts are deff weak.hit up one of the guys on here for some good diet tips/plans and you will be more than happy.i did.im assuming thats not ur first cycle..any1 here will tell ya that diet is more important than anythin else. I gained 50 lbs on bench just by dieting and takin creatine and other supplements like aminos fish oil test boosters.i went from 250 to 300 in 3 months. good luck

so ur sayin if he dosent eat clean he will be gainin only water? so if u took test dbol Nd ate like a pig 5k calories and it wasnt too clean you would gain only water right? lol

Your grammar indicates that you're a child so I'll forgive your ignorance.

If he's eating a lot of sodium and junk food while on high aromatising compounds, he's gonna blow up like a balloon.. With blowing up I mean a lot of fluid retention which will indeed make up for the most part of his weight gain. Stopping his Aromatase inhibitor (AI) because his nipple's are itching doesn't make sense to me either.

lol @ all of you. its my first cycle. ive been working out for years my routine is good, changing it up every 6 or 8 weeks. my diet is also good. day 3 on the dbol - first day in public. every girl makes me get a hardon. A BIG ASS HARDON. lol. girlfriend is gonna get railed tonight. gonna be working out chest tonight if the gym is open, although it is boxing day. let me know if youd like to see my meal plan or lifting routine.
no sides from the dbol or test yet, cept for the fact that my balls are slightly smaller and im so horny.

. Stopping his Aromatase inhibitor (AI) because his nipple's are itching doesn't make sense to me either.

i shouldnt have taken the adex until i knew how my body delt with high aromatising compounds. so i stopped it, and if i start to develop signs of gyno or massive water retention, then i will start taking adex. but why take an extra compound if i dont need it?

update

lifting today was great. did back and bis. did one armed dumbell rows with 100s. grip was failing, but back lifted it no problem. arms were so pumped after biceps i could barely fit into my jacket/get it on. gotta love the dbol. thirsty very often.

If its any consolation I haven't been using it for about 6 months, it broke. It's still on the tap, just without a filter lOl

update

lifting today was good. took 20mg of dbol when i woke up and 20 about an hour before lifting. was doing 190 on incline bench press (touched my chest every rep) for 6 reps, flat dumbell press with 85 for 6 reps, then cables dips skullcrushers and closegrip bench. i was doing 185 on flat bench before now im doing 190 on incline!

Ohh no not another vancover guy!! Another member on here is a canucks fan from cover. I'm fortunate to be from.a city with a good hockey team. Go pens!!

Back