my very good friend nosocks is in the hospital

House1

I feel bad having to read your post and I wish him and his family / friends the best.

Sorry to hear about the bad news. :(

holy shit!!-House let him know i am pulling for him!! he has a prayer from me!! and if you guys need anything tell him to call- i will do what i can. keep us posted my friend!!

aparently hes out on his own freewill... i dont know him but im curious if his posts why he was in the hospital... =)
humans have such curious minds..

I don't think knowing what happened is nearly as important as knowing if he is alright... I'd like to see him post just to let us know he is ok.

Golgo13 said:
I don't think knowing what happened is nearly as important as knowing if he is alright... I'd like to see him post just to let us know he is ok.

Sure it is.

What if he was doing something wrong/stupid that landed him there? This thread would be a whole lot different then.

Nothing personal at all, facts are just nice.

If nosocks wants to let everyone Know than he will tell. If not dont worry about it and wish him the best on a quick recovery.

their are a small number of us in this world, (bodybuilders) thats why we need to pull for eachother..get well, i am pulling for yah..

Back