My wife HATES Chip Wadowski...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn RJ, you got you a hot ass dame right there. And I agree, I have been a walking fucking hard-on thanks to Chip. Some will understand, others will eventually find out. All hail Maximus.

Put me down for one Maximus HRT thong bikini! ;)

Oh Blondie....:dance2:... You are SO right on the money, girl! I'm feverishly working on putting all the pieces together to launch our Spring/Summer/Fitness/Swimwear clothing line, as I type! THONGS ARE AT THE TOP OF THE LIST!!

I know at least YOU and "Mrs. RJH90210" are gonna need em'!!

Artwork is with my printer. Trying to find the "right" supplier. Then its "GO TIME"!

"ALL HAIL MAXIMUS"

Another dude in the testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) forum with 5 posts asking about cycles. LOL

Another dude in the testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) forum with 5 posts asking about cycles. LOL

I see that. I just think it goes to show, on a daily basis, how truly "one-dimensional" the way of thinking still is toward the proper application of hormonal therapy. But CJW2021, you are a tremendous asset to this forum with the knowledge you provide on an ongoing basis and the help that you continually offer me in helping people realize that the "one-dimensional" thought process is archaic and outdated. It will take some time, but with enough consistency, more and more people will gain a better understanding of the real scope of all things HRT/TRT related.

As for the make-up of this particular "cycle".....
It had two wheels, a banana seat complete with a sissy bar, a horn, straws taped to the forks to make noise off the spokes, and we replaced the chain with a belt drive for better performance enhancement!!:bigok:

Alright, I won't get cynical with the new members. I guess it is pointless telling them not to mention the word cycle because they will. lol The main point here, Gracious, is that the standard testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) protocol for 9/10 or more doctors is one 250mg shot every 2 weeks of testosterone cypionate. If you read the other forum posts by Chip you will see that the doctor he works with actually pays attention to estrogen levels and other lab values that most doctors do not even seem to care about, though they are critical because high estrogen levels will possibly make testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) do more harm then good. In one study they gave men with various non terminal health problems doses of estrogen, thinking that it might be protective somehow. That ended up ending the lives of all the participants I think within two years.

In one study they gave men with various non terminal health problems doses of estrogen, thinking that it might be protective somehow. That ended up ending the lives of all the participants I think within two years.

What?!?! That is pretty scary if you think about it. Link?

but i'm sure its in a good way.

Let me start off by saying i have a hot ass wife. Banging body, gorgeous face, big fake tits, PHAT ass. She is an absolute freak and will let me do whatever i want to her (only rules from Day 1 were no farm animals, midgets or small appliances). She loves any position, anal, DP, toys, throat fucking, spanking, whatever. We've had threesomes, foursomes, fivesomes. We role play, talk dirty and she loves it rough. So there has never been a lack of desire when it comes to wanting to fuck her.

But for the last two weeks i have been beating the breaks off that ass. She actually said two nights ok "OK honey, i think you broke it!!" I have been dumping so much ball sauce in her every night due to this HCG that her nose has been constantly running!! hahahaha

So, i gave her a brief rest (of course I've still been spanking it) and we'll start up again tonight. :D

Thanks to Chip and the Maximus team. I guess i never knew how much I missed that stuff.

:love:
Oh man, I love [LOVE!] fake boobs!

Especially those NEW "Gummy Bear" boobs!

Man, those are so much better than real boobs it's not even funny.

All my friends give me crap about loving "aftermarket" boobs over original equipment but I try to tell them...

"If you don't love fake boobs you've never experienced a real quality set!"

PS - Gummy Bears are NOT a joke! See here:
********.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Mannn... After reading through this thread, I feel like my life can / should be so much better than it is right now. I want what you guys have, I want my testosterone backk.

I do have a question though. And I hope this isn't taken the wrong way, or doesn't sound like i'm doubting Chip, because I really would like to know... What is it about his protocol that is giving you guys such amazing results? Because I don't think I could get my testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) through him (at least not for now), and I'd like to make sure when I do get started through my doc / an endo, that I am not doing it wrong.

So other than increasing shot frequency and keeping an eye on E2, SHBG, LH, FSH levels, etc instead of just test levels, what is helping you guys achieve these results?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back