My wife is dying to take trenbolone enth, don't know if she should or not..

kevlarcash2

Growtholic
My wife has taken a very low dose of test cyp cycle before, but her gym friend has taken tren amd convinced her to as well and I'm not really sure if she should take it or not. Figured I would get some professional advice.

I would not recommend it. You would have to be amazingly careful with the dose. Testosterone has an Anabolic/Androgenic rating of 100/100. Tren is 500/500. Less room for error.

I would recommend something with a lower Androgenic ratio.

try to talk her out of it but if not fuck it let her do it and just keep us updated i would like to know her results and side effects

View attachment 563598

Yea she's very feminine and beautiful and I'm afraid she gonna get a raspy voice and enlarged clitoris.

The enlarged clitoris can be kind of fun. You will find her grinding on your leg at random times. Atnit should reverse when she comes off. But obviously too much for too long will result in Bodybuilder Clit. Be careful if you decide to Google that. The images will be burned in your brain.

I think I'll convince her to do test prop. That way it'll be a little easier to manage and she can see quicker results. I just would hate to see such a beautiful woman damaged from wanting to fit in on the fitness scene. Plus she's my wife lol

Women and heavily androgenic compounds dont mix brother. The risk of virilizarion increases sigificantly the more androgenic the compound is. Even at a very low fose Tren is extremely powerful.

Is she trying to lose weight? If so someone has probably convinced her tren is the magic bullet. I would say var , winny or primo( legit primo) if she insists .Spend the money on a coach if diet is an issue. My wife signed up with 3j in Early December ,and its a night and day difference from training alone . She does have a trainer and works out on the reg but the macro timing changed her game.

Is she trying to lose weight? If so someone has probably convinced her tren is the magic bullet. I would say var , winny or primo( legit primo) if she insists .Spend the money on a coach if diet is an issue. My wife signed up with 3j in Early December ,and its a night and day difference from training alone . She does have a trainer and works out on the reg but the macro timing changed her game.

yup.. 80% diet guys!! thats how it works!!!

stop looking for a magic pill!!

op, email me at 3jdiet@gmail.com for more info in interested

3J's Nutrition | Diet and fitness consulting to get you to the next level.

Anavar...

My thoughts exactly...10 mg of Anavar will work wonders for her over time. BB clit can be cool though. Winny is a decent alternative, but anavar is the "approved" gear for women. You can always up the dose to 20mg for a short period for a more pronounced effect. You planning on oral or IM?

Tren fuck no! Watch gracie vanice videos shes a powerlifter tren gave her manly features and she urges women not to use tren, shes all for using just strongly advises against tren.

Back