My wife only rated me 7 out of 10 in the bedroom.

at least your wife is tellin you what she wants you to improve on. honestly i never been with a big chick so i got no idea how to even work one hahahaha.

at least your wife is tellin you what she wants you to improve on. honestly i never been with a big chick so i got no idea how to even work one hahahaha.

My wife is "fat". Her friend is obese though. My wife gained over 60 pounds since I've known her so I've seen her fat and skinny. I like how she looks skinnier but I do like how she feels bigger.

We are both trying to lose weigh tnow though so she is getting skinnier. I love her no matter what though.

im married also and it would be the same with my wife. lucky my wife is into weight training as much as i am. so no problems with her weight. i personally could not be with another woman that was obese hahahaha. that would turn me off completely.

Want some help ? Here you go Guys . #1 U got play and suck on the tits ,Slowly. 5 mins.# 2 eat that pussy just as would icecream or do alphabet, Slowly. Need a diff. position, have her on her back u lay your side slowly. She can use a vibrator at the same time . Ok

The girl she wants a threesome with is really really fat though. My wife is about 215 right now but her friend weighs 265. That is more than me. I love my wife but I don't really like any other fat women. Except for my mom of course...haah.

Oh WOW!!!!

some advice; i may be young but i guarantee ive had my fair share of pussay. (warning-superb detail ahead)
1. you gotta know how to lick her bro. start with rubbing it down getting the juices started; you'll know its time to go down when her essence finds its way to your nose; hopefully this step isnt a bad thing for you.

2 dont just hoard your way down there like a cheat day w/ deepfried twinkes and mcdonalds breakfast; sensuate the rest of the body on your way down; make sure you get the inner thighs with the smoochin and swirls.

3. from experience my understand is that most girls; although feels good, dont like it when you stick your tongue in them all the time. personally i mark my territory with my tongue and suck the clit like i was dehydrated for days but just enough not to hurt her ya know.

4. after giving that a few min. pop in a finger then start licking her clit

5. ask her what she wants cause im too lazy to write any more cause im pretty horny now and im gonna pound my bitch who rates me an 11. WOOT

ps. just ask her what she wants

After boning 84 chicks i learned my share of tricks......oh and being a brotha gave me automatic size bonus and rhythm bonus

My advice for you.....get some brotha friends...they'll tell you how to hit that shit right

LOL

Back